Author Topic: Henry K  (Read 732 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Henry K
« on: November 29, 2023, 08:35:40 PM »
Finally died. The #blueanon usual’s are piling on calling him a war criminal-perfectly acceptable.

But using their definition, then-

#blueanon icon LBJ-War Criminal

Dick Nixon-War Criminal

#blueanon icon Bill Clinton-War Criminal

Fully assimilated into #blueanon: George Bush, Dick Cheney, The Cheney Family, John McCain/Lindsay Graham and PNAC’ers-War Criminals

Hillary Clinton-War criminal

Barack Obama-War Criminal

Joe Biden-War Criminal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Henry K
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 08:56:06 PM »
K
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 09:00:44 PM »
Welcome Dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2023, 09:05:18 PM »
Sorry so many #blueanon/#blueanongE heroes get lumped in with the likes of Henry. Okay, not really.

Expected replies from two #blueanongE regulars. Particularly #stalkerbot aka chief weirdo monitoring weirdos

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2023, 09:06:32 PM »
rough ridin' FINALLY

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2023, 09:20:53 PM »
 :party:

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2023, 09:33:05 PM »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2023, 10:57:28 PM »
:lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2023, 07:46:40 AM »
As long as we’re in power we love our war criminals and will protect their legacy at all costs . . . #blueanon/#blueanongE (also a warm welcome to all conservative war criminals if they’re anti-Trump).

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2023, 08:19:45 AM »
As long as we’re in power we love our war criminals and will protect their legacy at all costs . . . #blueanon/#blueanongE (also a warm welcome to all conservative war criminals if they’re anti-Trump).

dax, you are one of the biggest weirdos I've ever known

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2023, 08:46:28 AM »

lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2023, 10:38:28 AM »

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2023, 11:10:48 AM »
Did anyone else on the board attend The Landon Lecture that Kissinger gave at KSU on April 26, 1996? The only thing I remember about it was my uncle telling me Kissinger was "a very smart Jew" when he heard that I was going to be attending the lecture.

Here's a transcript of his speech:

https://www.k-state.edu/landon/speakers/henry-kissinger/transcript.html

The President, ladies and gentlemen, whenever I hear such an eloquent and fulsome introduction, I'm reminded of a reception which I attended once, that a lady came up to me and said, "I understand you're a fascinating man," she said, "fascinate me." It was one of the least successful conversations that I have ever had. Sometimes when my various accomplishments are listed I like to point out that for a period of time I was both National Security Adviser and Secretary of State simultaneously. I mention that only because never before and never since have relations between the White House and State Department been as harmonious as they were in those days.

About 15 years ago at the height of the Cold War I gave a speech at Omaha to a business group, and I talked about the dangers of the Cold War. And in the question period somebody got up and said, "You can talk about the dangers of the Cold War, but what would anyone want from us here in Omaha?" Now, the headquarters of the Strategic Air Command was just down the road, and the one city in America guaranteed to be attacked on the first day of the war was Omaha. That had not penetrated into the consciousness of the local leaders of the community.

Russia finds itself now in borders that it has not had since Peter the Great, for 400 years. It was composed of 15 republics which were really subjugated colonial regions, all of which have now become independent. Russia is by far the largest of these and has the vastest territory. But if you observe the Russian domestic discussion, it is really about regaining the empire, and the foreign policy problem we have with Russia is not the domestic politics of Moscow, which is what too many of our journalists and too many of our political figures say. The foreign policy problem we have with Russia is whether it can be kept within the borders that were established internationally after the breakup of the Soviet Union.

And you have to remember that is still a vast territory. St. Petersburg is closer to New York than it is to Vladivostok at the other end of the country. Vladivostok is closer to Seattle than it is to Moscow. So you would think the Russians could not be claustrophobic, but last week I came home from China on a private plane, and we landed at the Siberian city of Kaveric and an unbelievable haggle developed about whether we could get fuel there, which led me into a discussion with the local head of the customs department. And his basic concern was, when will Russia reacquire Ukraine, Azerbaijan and all these other countries that are now independent, and this is at the furthest corner of Russia you can almost be. So this is the adjustment Russia has to make.

I have a Chinese friend who claims that there exists the following Chinese proverb. I say claims, because I, frankly, do not believe that there exists as many Chinese proverbs as they lay upon us. But at any rate he says the proverb goes something like this: "When there is turmoil under the heavens, little problems are dealt with as if they were big problems, and big problems are not dealt with at all. When there is order under the heavens, big problems are reduced to small problems, and small problems will not obsess us."

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2023, 11:33:08 AM »

:lol: :lol:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2023, 04:46:50 PM »
i think dax is only ~6 moves from declaring ronald reagan a #blueanon hero

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2023, 04:48:56 PM »
Imagine hearing this horrible piece of crap died and immediately wondering how to own the libs

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2023, 05:16:00 PM »
Imagine hearing this horrible piece of crap died and immediately wondering how to own the libs

then imagine absolutely failing at it

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2023, 10:00:37 PM »

Knowing that you’re one of the biggest first world  problem crybabies I’ve ever seen in my life.

I’ll have to take your words under consideration.

Meanwhile your movement harbors some of the biggest war criminals in world history.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Henry K
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2023, 10:06:11 PM »
Imagine seeing your go to publications falling back into normalcy in their labeling, while knowing your movement places people who pumped Maverick missiles into wedding parties and overthrew governments to protect their corrupt French President BFF (just 2 examples) on a pedestal (and back in the White House).

On top of standing tall with the Cheney’s and PNAC’ers/Kegan War Family

#blueanon/#blueanon

(Standby for the prolific illicit drug abuse short term memory loss circle of hilarity)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 10:12:46 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2023, 09:47:52 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2023, 11:25:35 PM »
Chum1: An elite flailer

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2023, 10:26:43 AM »

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2023, 10:34:57 AM »
How many of my fellow gE olds went to his Landon Lecture appearance?  I thought about heckling him but instead just sat there and behaved myself.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2023, 04:28:08 PM »
How many of my fellow gE olds went to his Landon Lecture appearance?  I thought about heckling him but instead just sat there and behaved myself.
Teenaged me was there. See post above.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2023, 01:22:50 PM »