Author Topic: Trump, and Putin, saving the world from heathenization  (Read 28920 times)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Re: Team Trump is ending Obama's fight to make America a non Christian country
« Reply #175 on: October 15, 2017, 10:10:41 AM »
He has 5 kids with 3 different women and has been divorced twice.  Just going by the Bible Obama was far more Christian

Settle down man, it’s Sunday, a day of rest.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 15, 2017, 11:06:57 AM »
He has 5 kids with 3 different women and has been divorced twice.  Just going by the Bible Obama was far more Christian

Settle down man, it’s Sunday, a day of rest.

I'm prosthelyzing on the sabbath

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 15, 2017, 11:23:00 AM »
Why aren't you in church Reno?  Are you a Mike pence?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2017, 10:09:15 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/19/professor-museum-bible-represents-judeo-christian-perspective-leaves-religions/
People, scholars, are bitchin the Bible Museum doesn’t have displays of other religions.  Tough nostril hairs, this was privately funded and they can do what they want.  Quit horning in our show.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2017, 11:55:13 AM »
Do not let those words hurt your feelings so much. 

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 22, 2017, 04:24:43 PM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/13/author-christian-conservatives-now-own-trump/751329001/
Remember that Donald Trump did not get a majority of evangelical or conservative religious support in the primaries. But when it got down to where he was the only viable alternative to a Hillary Clinton presidency, the average religious conservative person in America was angry, they were fearful and he channeled their rage. And he at least made head fakes towards the hot button issues they cared about. And all of that contributed to his astonishing numbers among religious conservatives.
 :pray:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 22, 2017, 04:43:47 PM »
christians love him
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 09, 2018, 01:09:29 PM »
http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trumps-spiritual-adviser-paula-white-suggests-people-send-her-salary-775228
This is a bunch of horse crap.  Jesus paid with his life so I can get to heaven.  The exploiting of God for personal enrichment is as low as it goes.  This Huckster for Jesus wants you to send your loot to her.  I hope this ain't what Trump thinks is Christianity.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 09, 2018, 01:17:15 PM »
Kind of selfish for you to have a guy die just so you can get into heaven

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 05, 2018, 08:32:51 PM »
:lol:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 06, 2018, 11:41:26 AM »
From the SOTUS speech:
Trump said, ""Each day since, we have gone forward with a clear vision and a righteous mission -- to make America great again for all Americans."

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 06, 2018, 12:05:42 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/19/professor-museum-bible-represents-judeo-christian-perspective-leaves-religions/
People, scholars, are bitchin the Bible Museum doesn’t have displays of other religions.  Tough nostril hairs, this was privately funded and they can do what they want.  Quit horning in our show.

I think the point being made here is that the "Bible" museum fails to illuminate the various religions that it's teachings impacts (i.e. Islam and Mormonism)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 06, 2018, 12:40:14 PM »

I think the point being made here is that the "Bible" museum fails to illuminate the various religions that it's teachings impacts (i.e. Islam and Mormonism)
Respectfully, other religions can build their own museums.  I hope government never prohibits any religion from privately expressing it's faith.  Obamanites were doing their best to diminish Christians by bullying, belittling and pushing the notion we had to uplift other religions to level the playing field to promote social parity.  Let each group express their thoughts, and people will choose.

I am concerned about Trump thinking he is on a righteous mission from God to make everyone rich.  Trump has surrounded himself with believers in the prosperity gospel; the more faith you have the richer you are and a better Christian.  Poor Christians are just as faithful as rich ones.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: February 06, 2018, 02:19:37 PM »
Sure but it’s a “Bible” Museum it would seem reasonable to discuss the full affect of the text.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 06, 2018, 02:26:42 PM »

Respectfully, other religions can build their own museums.  I hope government never prohibits any religion from privately expressing it's faith.  Obamanites were doing their best to diminish Christians by bullying, belittling and pushing the notion we had to uplift other religions to level the playing field to promote social parity.  Let each group express their thoughts, and people will choose.

I am concerned about Trump thinking he is on a righteous mission from God to make everyone rich.  Trump has surrounded himself with believers in the prosperity gospel; the more faith you have the richer you are and a better Christian.  Poor Christians are just as faithful as rich ones.

Obama was a better Christian than Trump.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
I've read this multiple times and still can't figure out what this "policy" is actually supposed to do, or how it's going to do it? Very unfocused.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk