Author Topic: KSUw talks about abortion and FSD does something  (Read 7218 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
KSUw talks about abortion and FSD does something
« on: June 22, 2015, 10:18:12 PM »
It's fascinating that, at a time when republicans have more power in government, at every level of government, than anytime in the last 80 years, lib7 can be so confident is his political convictions.  Is he delusional and/or ignorant? Probably a lot of both.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: serious thread for asking actual sane republicans questions
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 10:24:53 PM »
sane people, please disregard fsd shitting all over the carpet, i'm still interested in your input.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 10:32:29 PM »
Anyone who bases their politics on "social" policy is an unadulterated moron without a modicum of understanding as to what a government is or what it should do.

Respectfully, FSD, the protection of life is a very appropriate function of government.

Just curious KSUW...how do you personally feel about the refusal of many GOP lawmakers to grant exceptions for rape/incest/health of the mother?

There aren't that many of those, but how do I feel about them? They are morally consistent but not politically pragmatic. From a logical and moral standpoint, a child of rape is just as innocent as any other child, and no more deserving of being ripped apart in the womb. It is the rapist who should be executed - not the child. However, I take the more pragmatic approach. I would much rather compromise by allowing such exceptions if it meant outlawing most abortion. Similarly, I support OTC morning after pills because they further reduce the need or justification for later term abortion.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 10:38:22 PM »
sane people, please disregard fsd shitting all over the carpet, i'm still interested in your input.

Are you seriously going to pretend you didn't set up this whole thread just to call me insane???
 :lol:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 10:45:12 PM »
Anyone who bases their politics on "social" policy is an unadulterated moron without a modicum of understanding as to what a government is or what it should do.

Respectfully, FSD, the protection of life is a very appropriate function of government.

Just curious KSUW...how do you personally feel about the refusal of many GOP lawmakers to grant exceptions for rape/incest/health of the mother?

There aren't that many of those, but how do I feel about them? They are morally consistent but not politically pragmatic. From a logical and moral standpoint, a child of rape is just as innocent as any other child, and no more deserving of being ripped apart in the womb. It is the rapist who should be executed - not the child. However, I take the more pragmatic approach. I would much rather compromise by allowing such exceptions if it meant outlawing most abortion. Similarly, I support OTC morning after pills because they further reduce the need or justification for later term abortion.

Morning after pills aren't even abortion, unless you believe that life begins at orgasm.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 10:50:50 PM »
Since this thread has made a delightful turn into the lighthearted topic of abortion, I have a question for the outspoken super minority, the libtard?

Please review what is involved with a late term abortion and explain how you equivocate it with any rational concept of morality or humanity. You can warm up with explaining why it isn't criminal.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 10:54:25 PM »
until the thing is born, i don't consider it a person.  late term is fine with me, but i also am fairly ambivalent to them if restrictions were put in place in the name of compromise.  partial birth abortion (assuming it's actually what anti-abortion propagandists say it is) is not ok, imo.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 10:58:04 PM »

Morning after pills aren't even abortion, unless you believe that life begins at orgasm.

I didn't say they were as typically used, though they can cause abortion. I was simply pointing out that I support some things other conservatives don't because I believe that reducing abortion trumps other considerations.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 10:59:48 PM »
until the thing is born, i don't consider it a person.  late term is fine with me, but i also am fairly ambivalent to them if restrictions were put in place in the name of compromise.  partial birth abortion (assuming it's actually what anti-abortion propagandists say it is) is not ok, imo.

It's really revealing how casually you can say something so monstrous, and ironic that you asked the "wackos" to not participate in this thread. Good grief, seven.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 11:01:00 PM »
It is the rapist who should be executed

who are you to question his biological imperative to reproduce?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2015, 11:02:06 PM »
there was nothing monstrous about my statement

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2015, 11:04:04 PM »
Are we talking legitimate or illegitimate rape here?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2015, 11:07:39 PM »
so a thread where fsd and ksuw are specifically asked to stay out and they are so immature and self centered that they can't help themselves? classic.  :lol:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2015, 11:08:48 PM »
so a thread where fsd and ksuw are specifically asked to stay out and they are so immature and self centered that they can't help themselves? classic.  :lol:

maybe chingon can set up a safezone for sane republicans

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2015, 11:12:16 PM »

I guess it's to each their own. For me, personally, the scenario of surving being raped and all the physical and psychological damage that comes with it, followed by being forced to have a very real daily reminder of that rape growing inside you for the next 9 months, then the hazards associated with child birth, (which, I hope you have good insurance bc the state is not going to pick up the tab for your hospital stay) and finally the gut wrenching choice that comes from the conflicting feelings of this is still my baby I'll keep it and continue to have that daily reminder of being raped for at least the next 18 years so as I raise this kid as (probably) a single parent, or give it up for adoption. All that bc the state says yeah, sorry dems da breaks. For me I'm not sure I could imagine a more vivid hell, but hey that's just me.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2015, 11:18:29 PM »

I guess it's to each their own. For me, personally, the scenario of surving being raped and all the physical and psychological damage that comes with it, followed by being forced to have a very real daily reminder of that rape growing inside you for the next 9 months, then the hazards associated with child birth, (which, I hope you have good insurance bc the state is not going to pick up the tab for your hospital stay) and finally the gut wrenching choice that comes from the conflicting feelings of this is still my baby I'll keep it and continue to have that daily reminder of being raped for at least the next 18 years so as I raise this kid as (probably) a single parent, or give it up for adoption. All that bc the state says yeah, sorry dems da breaks. For me I'm not sure I could imagine a more vivid hell, but hey that's just me.

Yeah, that does sound pretty bad. Almost as bad as if you're the baby... But let's explore your hypo a bit further. If a woman is raped, they can go to a hospital and receive emergency contraception. No pregnancy. So how often do you think your scenario really happens?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2015, 11:20:28 PM »
also the body has ways of, you know, shutting that down

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2015, 11:22:26 PM »
there was nothing monstrous about my statement

Seven thinks it's fine to kill a perfectly viable baby at nine months for any reason but, like, he wouldn't really care if it was restricted. Show of hands: who's on team seven?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2015, 11:37:41 PM »
Yeah, that does sound pretty bad. Almost as bad as if you're the baby... But let's explore your hypo a bit further. If a woman is raped, they can go to a hospital and receive emergency contraception. No pregnancy. So how often do you think your scenario really happens?

i've known probably 5 or 6 women that have gotten an abortion (all very early on) and i can guarantee you that those potential babies and the women who made the choice are better because of it.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2015, 11:39:39 PM »

i've known probably 5 or 6 women that have gotten an abortion (all very early on) and i can guarantee you that those potential babies and the women who made the choice are better because of it.

imagine they had those kids and let Stevesie60 and mrs Stevesie60 raise them

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2015, 11:43:13 PM »

imagine they had those kids and let Stevesie60 and mrs Stevesie60 raise them

that would be great too, but i'm not going to force someone to do that.

and there isn't a shortage of kids looking to get adopted (that i'm aware of)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2015, 11:43:56 PM »

Seven, you are the only wacko here. Please stop posting in this thread.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2015, 11:45:22 PM »
i'm not sure you know what wacko is ksuw.  you're wacko blind.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2015, 11:50:00 PM »
it's like someone made a thread and said nobody named jim can post in it and then you have two guys named jim just posting their balls off all over the thread completely oblivious to what is going on and how rude they are being.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2015, 11:54:14 PM »
i'm not sure you know what wacko is ksuw.  you're wacko blind.

"I'm cool with killing viable babies at nine months for any reason - and you're a wacko!"