Author Topic: #IamNathanPower  (Read 41612 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: #IamNathanPower
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2015, 09:24:35 AM »
Even when K-State wins, they lose.  Now the 'taters are trying to heroize a guy who attacked a KU player and made an embarrassment of the entire fanbase.  I guess I should have expected nothing less considering what a shitty, hate-filled cult this place has become in recent years.

:Roll Eyes:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2015, 09:25:09 AM »
All pub is good pub.

My grandpa used to say, "It doesn't matter if they remember you as an bad person or a saint, so long as they remember you."

Everyone remembers him as a huge bad person.

But they remember him. That's what is important.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2015, 09:28:33 AM »
Then ku fans followed up their non hate filled ways by threatening violence. 

Stay classy . . . ku.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2015, 09:29:52 AM »
I have a friend in Lower Manhattan, big time investment banker cat from an elite east coast private school (I won't say which one, but they are slated to get a 1 seed over ku) who texted me and said "holy crap you guys just keep whipping their asses. Didn't see that coming". This guy sound's way more important than Sprac's friend in Albany.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2015, 09:32:45 AM »

Stay classy . . . ku.

Who is "threatening" violence, and since when did that become worse than actual violence?  I'm consistently amazed at the depths you will plunge in order to defend K-State.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2015, 09:34:56 AM »

Stay classy . . . ku.

Who is "threatening" violence, and since when did that become worse than actual violence?  I'm consistently amazed at the depths you will plunge in order to defend K-State.

K-State did nothing wrong and doesn't need defending. They just won a basketball game. Jeez. Nathan said he was sorry about bumping into Jamari. What more do you want from him?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2015, 09:35:31 AM »

Stay classy . . . ku.

We've put countless examples from social media on this board, you've seen them.

ku lost a basketball game and ku player got bumped by a kid half his size and now ku t-shirt/one sport nation has a complete meltdown.

No one is surprised.   Meanwhile ku people think it's funny and cute when ku students storm the football field, destroy property while dropping a 1000 pound goal post into a mass of humanity.   Sad

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2015, 09:36:54 AM »
Even when K-State wins, they lose.  Now the 'taters are trying to heroize a guy who attacked a KU player and made an embarrassment of the entire fanbase.  I guess I should have expected nothing less considering what a shitty, hate-filled cult this place has become in recent years.

:Roll Eyes:

Beems, buddy. he shoulder bumped a guy. he was dumb for sure, but can we all quit acting like it was world war 3 out there?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2015, 09:37:00 AM »

Stay classy . . . ku.

K-State did nothing wrong and doesn't need defending. They just won a basketball game. Jeez. Nathan said he was sorry about bumping into Jamari. What more do you want from him?

That was a goddamned chickenwing and you know it, not just a bump.  He clearly has run afoul of the Wildcat Way.  I have no problem forgiving him, because that's the Jayhawk Way.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2015, 09:38:39 AM »

Stay classy . . . ku.

Phog was talking about lynching the guy until a mod deleted the thread.  Come on.....Your fans took it to level creepy in a heartbeat just like you do to the tmcats guy.

We aren't saying the guy didn't make a mistake.  It's sad to see how KU fans get upset about something minor like this and violence/rapings happen on KU's campus and nobody gives a crap.  Warped priorities.

Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2015, 09:38:59 AM »

Stay classy . . . ku.

That was a goddamned chickenwing and you know it, not just a bump.  He clearly has run afoul of the Wildcat Way.  I have no problem forgiving him, because that's the Jayhawk Way.

We should probably split the difference and call it a farm bump.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2015, 09:39:16 AM »
Everyone is clearly just out to get K-State.  ESPN, Fox Sports, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Chicago Sun-Times, etc, etc.  It's just one big conspiracy, and clearly K-State did nothing wrong.  Nothing at all. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2015, 09:39:59 AM »
Everyone is clearly just out to get K-State.  ESPN, Fox Sports, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Chicago Sun-Times, etc, etc.  It's just one big conspiracy, and clearly K-State did nothing wrong.  Nothing at all.

It's actually pretty awesome.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2015, 09:40:26 AM »
STILL on the front page of espn.com.  They're probably gonna give Nathan and the 'Cats their own 30 for 30.

:emawkid:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2015, 09:41:30 AM »

Stay classy . . . ku.

We should probably split the difference and call it a farm bump.

Call it whatever razzmatazz you want, it is still intentional and unwanted physical contact.  Just wanted to say razzmatazz.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2015, 09:45:09 AM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2015, 09:46:20 AM »
 :lol:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2015, 09:46:35 AM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

omg

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2015, 09:47:00 AM »
I've never seen anyone (individual or fanbase) as angry over a loss. This is remarkable.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2015, 09:48:22 AM »
Get violent with a KU player, and you become a hero in the eyes of K-State fans.  So sad.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2015, 09:50:00 AM »
Get violent with a KU player, and you become a hero in the eyes of K-State fans.  So sad.

Duh, we're ISIS of fan bases so what do you expect

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2015, 09:51:08 AM »

Praise Emah

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2015, 09:51:19 AM »

You really are.  I've never heard an "airball" chant filled with so much anger and rage.  It was almost frightening.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2015, 09:56:11 AM »

You really are.  I've never heard an "airball" chant filled with so much anger and rage.  It was almost frightening.

This is Godwin's Law 2015

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2015, 09:56:58 AM »
Clearly USA Today and the entire national media is just out to get lil' ol' K-State.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/big12/2015/02/24/kansas-kansas-state-court-storm-rush-bill-self-jamari-traylor/23921355/

Is this the tipping point? Is this the end of college basketball court storming as we know it?

If so, we shouldn't be surprised.

The images from Monday night's Kansas-Kansas State postgame at Bramlage Coliseum are jarring.

Kansas coach Bill Self got smushed between the scorer's table and a mob of frenzied Wildcats fans flooding the court after their team had upset the No. 9 Jayhawks. Kansas forward Jamari Traylor was hipchecked by a fan who had zeroed in on him from across the floor. Videos of both incidents went viral.

But, remember folks, the same thing happens during every court storming/field rushing.  KU fans (and the entire country) are just butthurt about this one for no apparent reason.  Denial... it's not a river in Egypt.