Author Topic: not just missouri, best to avoid all cops  (Read 178407 times)

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: not just missouri, best to avoid all cops
« Reply #1425 on: August 03, 2017, 03:37:35 PM »
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: August 03, 2017, 03:42:18 PM »
Actually I think gooch's kids were killed by an old white doctor guy
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: August 03, 2017, 03:48:11 PM »
Actually I think gooch's kids were killed by an old white doctor guy
British  :shakesfist:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: August 03, 2017, 03:49:05 PM »
Immigrants smdh

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: August 03, 2017, 04:09:12 PM »
Immigrants are the foundation this country was built on someone who makes me uncomfortable.  Show some respect for them, the risks they took to get here and the ideas and innovations they brought to this great country.  Sheesh racist^7 I expected better of you
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

The Big Train

« Reply #1431 on: August 03, 2017, 05:55:29 PM »
:flush:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: August 03, 2017, 08:59:49 PM »
so wait this..

He brought up  Jackson county and I never looked at the article. I figured those numbers were for Jackson alone. So I was like, did they do this study primarily off of Troost? It's no mystery that KCMO is flooded with crime. How in the eff is that being racist when statistics clearly prove that point alone.

Whatever, it's LickNecky. Sorry for the confusion.

explains this discussion of a city that is not only 250 miles away but in a different state???

Does east St. Louis get more profiled next? I hope not!

gotcha

:dubious:

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: August 03, 2017, 11:22:20 PM »
Not just Missouri, but mostly Missouri - naacp

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article164851802.html

Yeah, I got this as a breaking news alert today. I spend a lot of time in Missouri but never ever west of Jackson County. I have been west of Jackson County once in 5 years and that was in the middle of the night. Anyway I completely missed this article.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article153987164.html
And this little tidbit from it:
Black drivers were more likely to be pulled over and more likely to be searched. But they were less likely to be found with contraband in those searches and more likely to be arrested than white drivers across Missouri.

In 2016, black drivers were 75 percent more likely to be stopped than white drivers in Missouri. In 2015, black drivers were 69 percent more likely to be stopped than white drivers.

So even with the Ferguson stuff and increased scrutiny on racial profiling, the state of Missouri has actually gotten WORSE. WTF?

Anyone or anyone's sock care to try to justify this? Missouri is absolutely the worst.

I'll take this one hope you don't mind lib...of course you don't lil sock.  Black drivers should be stopped more because it's proven they have a higher percentage of criminals relative to their population.  Go police, good job! 

The reason they're less likely to be found with contraband is they learned where to expertly hide it during previous stints in prison.

It's not racial profiling if the race in question is a violent one.....and if the naacp wants to advance colored people, tell the parents to stop letting their kids listen to gangster rap, stop disrespecting and breaking the law and go to school.....not the hard knocks one.

Any other simple questions to which you already know the answer to?

You are a truly terrible sock, like really really bad. You aren't bad because you are playing a raging racist, that's been done very well by others, you're terrible because you are as intelligent and subtle as a cardboard box.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: August 04, 2017, 08:44:33 AM »
so wait this..

He brought up  Jackson county and I never looked at the article. I figured those numbers were for Jackson alone. So I was like, did they do this study primarily off of Troost? It's no mystery that KCMO is flooded with crime. How in the eff is that being racist when statistics clearly prove that point alone.

Whatever, it's LickNecky. Sorry for the confusion.

explains this discussion of a city that is not only 250 miles away but in a different state???

Does east St. Louis get more profiled next? I hope not!

gotcha

I know you have a hard on for me, but stop being licknecky for once.

I was stating  facts about high profiled crime areas, that just happen to be African American areas. I thought the study was flawed, I was wrong. Move along.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 09:02:08 AM by WackyCat08 »

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: August 04, 2017, 08:57:46 AM »
jackson county MO is 63% white wacky

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: August 04, 2017, 09:02:26 AM »

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: August 04, 2017, 09:05:49 AM »

The entire state is only 11% black. Those so called high crime areas that are predominantly black account for well under 1% of the geographical area of the state of Missouri. Clearly none of these factor into the stats I posted so why did wacky bring those up? Why did wacky immediately and haphazardly grab for a reason to explain that lunacy?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: August 04, 2017, 09:08:14 AM »

The entire state is only 11% black. Those so called high crime areas that are predominantly black account for well under 1% of the geographical area of the state of Missouri. Clearly none of these factor into the stats I posted so why did wacky bring those up? Why did wacky immediately and haphazardly grab for a reason to explain that lunacy?

i think he was just being blackout drunk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: August 04, 2017, 09:08:58 AM »
And i'm totally racist obvi.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1440 on: August 04, 2017, 09:12:32 AM »
And i'm totally racist obvi.

only a little bit

I will admit I'm a little bit racist and border line crazy conservative. Your turn LN.  :cheers:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: August 04, 2017, 09:17:35 AM »
Wackycat08 thought the study mir talked about was of eastern Jackson County and that eastern Jackson County is majority black so obviously black people would be pulled over more often. Classic misunderstanding

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: August 04, 2017, 09:18:42 AM »
Happy Friday, Mocat!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: August 04, 2017, 09:19:29 AM »
Wackycat08 thought the study mir talked about was of eastern Jackson County and that eastern Jackson County is majority black so obviously black people would be pulled over more often. Classic misunderstanding
Yup. Thanks.

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: August 05, 2017, 12:33:13 PM »
Not just Missouri, but mostly Missouri - naacp

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article164851802.html

Yeah, I got this as a breaking news alert today. I spend a lot of time in Missouri but never ever west of Jackson County. I have been west of Jackson County once in 5 years and that was in the middle of the night. Anyway I completely missed this article.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article153987164.html
And this little tidbit from it:
Black drivers were more likely to be pulled over and more likely to be searched. But they were less likely to be found with contraband in those searches and more likely to be arrested than white drivers across Missouri.

In 2016, black drivers were 75 percent more likely to be stopped than white drivers in Missouri. In 2015, black drivers were 69 percent more likely to be stopped than white drivers.

So even with the Ferguson stuff and increased scrutiny on racial profiling, the state of Missouri has actually gotten WORSE. WTF?

Anyone or anyone's sock care to try to justify this? Missouri is absolutely the worst.

I'll take this one hope you don't mind lib...of course you don't lil sock.  Black drivers should be stopped more because it's proven they have a higher percentage of criminals relative to their population.  Go police, good job! 

The reason they're less likely to be found with contraband is they learned where to expertly hide it during previous stints in prison.

It's not racial profiling if the race in question is a violent one.....and if the naacp wants to advance colored people, tell the parents to stop letting their kids listen to gangster rap, stop disrespecting and breaking the law and go to school.....not the hard knocks one.

Any other simple questions to which you already know the answer to?

You are a truly terrible sock, like really really bad. You aren't bad because you are playing a raging racist, that's been done very well by others, you're terrible because you are as intelligent and subtle as a cardboard box.

Whatever angry black man. 

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: August 06, 2017, 11:00:57 PM »
 :comeatme:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: August 31, 2017, 10:40:26 AM »
So weird

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: August 31, 2017, 03:02:20 PM »
So weird

yep you're a weirdo and its about time you admitted it

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.