Author Topic: So let's say a foreign power managed to elect a sleeper agent to the. . .  (Read 3303 times)

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
The only fairly concrete thing on the list is currency destabilization, and it is pretty well documented that Obama wasn't the one who destablized the currency by threatening to default for the first time in our country's history.

The other categories of activities are a bit more fuzzy.  But Bush, for example, couldn't get any of our traditional allies except the UK to support his invasion of Iraq.  It didn't have the support of the U.N., and it was opposed by Canada, the E.U., France, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Mexcio, South America, the African Union, and the Arab League, among dozens of others.  Were we viewed as an untrustworthy ally by those countries since we went ahead and did something they condemned?  Maybe.  I have my doubts that Obama has managed to upset so many allies.

So maybe some differences.   :dunno:

But interesting question.
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
. . .Presidency of the United States. His mission is to reduce American influence and power, embolden our enemies, destabilize the currency, and make our allies view us as an untrustworthy partner. Would this look any different than an Obama Presidency? Except maybe less golf?

To answer the OP, apparently it would involve more golf than Obama, who knew?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Damn that is like some Nostradamus type stuff.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
top 10 bump OAT
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
. . .Presidency of the United States. His mission is to reduce American influence and power, embolden our enemies, destabilize the currency, and make our allies view us as an untrustworthy partner. Would this look any different than an Obama Presidency? Except maybe less golf?

I don't think a person like that would want to go through all the work of a campaign.

That is a great point.
Trump wrong.gif

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Why do you assume it is a him?
More likely would be a smart and good looking her since a large portion of the electorate are too dimwitted to understand issues.
Movie title.  Stormy''s Big Screwjob

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile

I don't think a person like that would want to go through all the work of a campaign.

That is a great point.

:adios: