Author Topic: teabonics  (Read 11993 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: teabonics
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2010, 05:31:44 PM »
Their signs looks nice and neat, good spelling.  Hippies?  Possibly.  Hicks?  Nope.  Hicks/Rednecks love war and guns.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2010, 07:43:49 PM »
Their signs looks nice and neat, good spelling.  Hippies?  Possibly.  Hicks?  Nope.  Hicks/Rednecks love war and guns.

Hmm I'll give you that. What's wrong with loving guns though?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2010, 07:56:30 PM »
 :dunno:  if you don't mind being a redneck, you can love guns.  whatever floats your boat, bro.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2010, 08:26:51 PM »
:dunno:  if you don't mind being a redneck, you can love guns.  whatever floats your boat, bro.

I don't have any guns, but still find them awesome. Not a redneck though  :dunno:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2010, 09:39:21 PM »

If you think the sign in the upper right has "student" spelled right I worry about you.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2010, 10:13:38 PM »

If you think the sign in the upper right has "student" spelled right I worry about you.

if you read it more carefully, it was a sick burn against Dubya.  So in that case, it was spelled correctly.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2010, 10:26:15 PM »

if you read it more carefully, it was a sick burn against Dubya.  So in that case, it was spelled correctly.

sure it was

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2010, 11:32:23 PM »
no, seriously. 

Offline madman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2010, 03:36:59 PM »
LOVE hillbillies/rednecks.  Love them.   :lol:

You mean real hard working Americans?

I'm guessing you're still in college from all the south park pictures.  So, in that case, you know jackshit about "real hard working Americans." 

Well he might still be in college but I would agree with him. I grew up on a farm/ranch and those "rednecks" work for us and bust their asses working daily. Those "rednecks" are the ones that grow the food you eat. Anything from corn to ribeyes. Maybe you dont know anything about real work. It takes all types for our country to work because the stuff you need to survive doesnt just magically appear in Walmart. Let me guess you believe milk comes from the grocery store?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2010, 03:39:51 PM »
:Ok_Catpokeshornetnest:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2010, 03:41:14 PM »
People who grew up on farms aren't generally rednecks, because they're rich.  (I mean really rich).

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2010, 03:41:59 PM »
I grew up on a farm 

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2010, 03:43:08 PM »

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2010, 03:47:45 PM »
I grew up on a farm, too! I know where the lemonade is made!
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline madman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2010, 03:58:10 PM »
I agree with all of you but think about it. Who works for you? Rednecks, Mexicans, German Mennonites; these are the type of ppl that work for our families. They work hard and appreciate the jobs that they are given. Most large farms couldnt survive without their help. Im not saying the guy running the show is a redneck. Im not saying their poor, cuz im not claiming that I'm not well off. Im saying that if you grew up on a farm you know what hard work is and the guys that work for you know what hard work is aswell

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2010, 03:59:20 PM »
I agree with all of you but think about it. Who works for you? Rednecks, Mexicans, German Mennonites; these are the type of ppl that work for our families. They work hard and appreciate the jobs that they are given. Most large farms couldnt survive without their help. Im not saying the guy running the show is a redneck. Im not saying their poor, cuz im not claiming that I'm not well off. Im saying that if you grew up on a farm you know what hard work is and the guys that work for you know what hard work is aswell

Oh, you were just referring to the "help".

Yeah, guess they're rednecks.  :fatty:

Offline madman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2010, 04:09:32 PM »

Oh, you were just referring to the "help".

Yeah, guess they're rednecks.  :fatty:
What do you consider them then?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2010, 08:33:08 PM »
LOVE hillbillies/rednecks.  Love them.   :lol:

You mean real hard working Americans?

I'm guessing you're still in college from all the south park pictures.  So, in that case, you know jackshit about "real hard working Americans." 

Well he might still be in college but I would agree with him. I grew up on a farm/ranch and those "rednecks" work for us and bust their asses working daily. Those "rednecks" are the ones that grow the food you eat. Anything from corn to ribeyes. Maybe you dont know anything about real work. It takes all types for our country to work because the stuff you need to survive doesnt just magically appear in Walmart. Let me guess you believe milk comes from the grocery store?

I'm from Garden City, bro.  I know about farms and stuff.  And mexicans.

Question:  Do you own a confederate flag?  (pretty big redneck thing)

Offline madman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2010, 08:54:42 PM »
Hell no I'm not a redneck, I give rednecks crap all the time. Im from western KS aswell. My point is they know what hard work is because they have to put in the work to provide for their families. Also going back to the original post just because someone supports their 2nd amendment rights doesnt make them a redneck. Being conservative doesnt make them a redneck, it doesnt make them radical, it makes them practical they want to make decisons for themselves and dont want the gov. telling them what they HAVE to do.

Sugar Dick

« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2010, 12:38:35 PM »
Tea Party people were in Omaha yesterday.  Drove by there gathering on the way home.  They have a bus that travels around having big parties or something where everyone holds up signs and yells.  I kind of don't get it because they are all on the same side and are holding up signs and yelling at each other the entire time but if that turns them on power to them.  My first experience with this stuff.  

You should have seen the Shenanigans by the anti-war protestors down on the Plaza.  You know back when there was a war to protest (I guess everything is cool now).  I almost hit those morons with my car a couple times, I guess they thought they had "right-of-way" in the middle of Broadway.  Totally oblivious, in more ways than one.

meh, I don't get worked up over either group.  a lot of people are naturally attracted to large gatherings and groupthink.  

Just pointing out how stupid it is to pick one person from a group of thousands, and then stereotyping the whole group based on that one person.  Of course if anyone cared to realize that Jon Stewart wouldn't have much of a show.

P.S.
I can't stand protesting in any form.  It's annoying, f's up traffic, and the people never pick up after themselves (including the so-called environmentalists)

It's like you tried not to go off on a crazy person rant but you couldn't help yourself and fell into it  :users:

if that's a crazy person rant. . .

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2010, 03:35:09 PM »

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile