Author Topic: Putin is a Thug (no, really, he is)  (Read 8115 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Putin is a Thug (no, really, he is)
« on: June 15, 2013, 03:01:23 PM »
Putin Stole Super Bowl Ring

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft revealed the real story behind a 2005 meeting with Vladimir Putin, during which the Russian president pocketed his Super Bowl ring, worth more than $25,000. Kraft, at the time, claimed the diamond-encrusted bauble was a gift, but he now admits Putin stole it, and the White House intervened when he demanded it back.

Kraft explained the incident happened while Sandy Weill and other business execs were in St. Petersburg. “I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, ‘I can kill someone with this ring,’ ” Kraft told the crowd at Carnegie Hall’s Medal of Excellence gala at the Waldorf-Astoria.“I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out.”

So the largest country in the world, with nuclear weapons, has a mob boss as its president. Neat.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Putin is a Thug (no, really, he is)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 04:52:00 PM »
Shut up.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 05:00:46 PM »

So the largest country in the world every country ever, with nuclear weapons, has a mob boss as its president. Neat.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 05:19:16 PM »
Putin is a dictator.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 12:03:17 AM »
They're both bordering morons in this exchange.  And now we all know Kraft is a giant pussy for doing what the gubment told him.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 12:06:18 AM »
No damage for Kraft. He owns the team. Bet he just ordered up a new ring for himself.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 12:12:10 AM »
No damage for Kraft. He owns the team. Bet he just ordered up a new ring for himself.

Yes, lots of damage. At his billionaire poker game his new nicknames are all some slang for vagina.  The man has no balls.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 12:19:57 AM »

Yes, lots of damage. At his billionaire poker game his new nicknames are all some slang for vagina.  The man has no balls.

Maybe he should have overwhelmed all those KGB agents and recovered his ring. That's assuming he was armed. If he wasn't, his options were limited. That said, Putin should give the ring back. When Putin shows it off, who would believe he earned it by virtue of the game?

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 12:32:38 AM »

Maybe he should have overwhelmed all those KGB agents and recovered his ring. That's assuming he was armed. If he wasn't, his options were limited. That said, Putin should give the ring back. When Putin shows it off, who would believe he earned it by virtue of the game?

Read the whole article genius.  Of course he's not going to overwhelm 3 KGB agents (that probably weren't there).  He's a massive pussy for letting the government tell him what to do.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 12:43:29 AM »

Read the whole article genius.  Of course he's not going to overwhelm 3 KGB agents (that probably weren't there).  He's a massive pussy for letting the government tell him what to do.

I was being sarcastic, genius. Thought you'd see that. Forgiven...we're all friends here.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 11:05:45 AM »
Putinites in denial. Sure is funny seeing them now.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 11:15:34 AM »
Putinites in denial. Sure is funny seeing them now.
No way they post in here now

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 11:52:20 AM »

I was being sarcastic, genius. Thought you'd see that. Forgiven...we're all friends here.

Sarcasm not detected, friends again.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2013, 01:29:03 PM »
Putin did the same thing to Bush.  Dude is a total stud boss thug.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2013, 02:01:09 PM »
Russians are so interesting. It's my understanding that they are all brilliant and über-masculine and completely unethical.

Online DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2013, 02:17:51 PM »
Russians are so interesting. It's my understanding that they are all brilliant and über-masculine and completely unethical.
And totally drunk.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2013, 02:26:13 PM »

I agree, that's what happens when the whole of Europe turned their noses up at you for 400 years.

They are basically the inbred WVU flag toting hilljacks of appalachia but sitting on a crap ton of oil/gas.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2013, 02:30:40 PM »

Yes, that sums them up very well. It's impossible to deal with them. The smallest thing becomes the biggest pain in the ass. They will also curse your entire family if they don't like how negotiations ended. Like, they finally agree to some terms and then tell you they hope your entire family suffers a horrible fate during the handshake and contract signing.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2013, 05:11:31 PM »
Why do I even read K-S-U Wildcats! threads?

Because they're awesome.  I'll bet Vlad has a "thug life" tattoo across his chest.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2013, 09:41:47 AM »
And totally drunk.

All while driving and not even looking

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2013, 09:43:46 AM »
And totally drunk.

All while driving and not even looking

Is that why every car in Russia has a dash cam?

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2013, 11:04:12 AM »
We need to find a Russian hangover thread.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2013, 11:47:57 AM »

Jack of all trades, master of noneone.  Lol that it is tequila.   We are totally in Mexico's head.

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2013, 12:21:34 PM »

Yes, that sums them up very well. It's impossible to deal with them. The smallest thing becomes the biggest pain in the ass. They will also curse your entire family if they don't like how negotiations ended. Like, they finally agree to some terms and then tell you they hope your entire family suffers a horrible fate during the handshake and contract signing.
http://rt.com/news/man-killed-homophobia-russia-198/

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2013, 03:37:49 PM »

Jack of all trades, master of noneone.  Lol that it is tequila.   We are totally in Mexico's head.

yeah. tequila is basically our hobby sport and we just won the whole darn thing in it.