Author Topic: KstateHD.TV  (Read 127782 times)

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KstateHD.TV
« Reply #550 on: August 31, 2014, 08:12:48 AM »
Paid for it. Audio was bad. Switched to the jmark link. Audio was better.
what the hell man?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 31, 2014, 08:31:01 AM »
My chrome book was 30 seconds ahead of my sisters iPad for the game last night. We were sitting right next to each other. Weird.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: August 31, 2014, 08:47:15 AM »
K-State Iphone app was much better audio wise than the old one, but audio would not play in background and play/stop button would not work.   Had to go back to the selection option screen every time.   

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 31, 2014, 09:19:24 AM »
Paid for it. Audio was fine, video was fine, commercials were gloriously K-State0 like always.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 31, 2014, 12:23:44 PM »
commercials were gloriously K-State0 like always.
Nice diploma!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: August 30, 2015, 03:03:44 PM »
Re-upped. The website seems to be completely different now, and much much more limited, though maybe I'm doing it wrong. Used to be tons and tons of back content so I could go watch random games against like Kent State from 2011. Does anyone know if it's possible to access all that content from seasons past? The only game replays I can find are from last year but that's just not enough for this die-hard qat. Anyone have any insight on this?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:17:59 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: August 30, 2015, 03:26:55 PM »
Re-upped. The website seems to be completely different now, and much much more limited, though maybe I'm doing it wrong. Used to be tons and tons of back content so I could go watch random games against like Kent State from 2011. Does anyone know if it's possible to access all that content from seasons past? The only game replays I can find are from last year but that's just not enough for this die-hard qat. Anyone have any insight on this?

http://www.kstatesports.com/schedule-list#/2015-08-23

Pick your sport, your season and go from there.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: August 30, 2015, 03:28:19 PM »
They switched web hosts this summer and the platform is brand new. If you had an old account you will need to re-subscribe with the new provider.

I'm not sure about when or if they will reload archived games, but all of that video had to be transferred. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: August 30, 2015, 04:16:47 PM »

http://www.kstatesports.com/schedule-list#/2015-08-23

Pick your sport, your season and go from there.

Thanks. Just tried that. Website's a complete disaster. I haven't yet found one archived football video that works from years past, it all just says "no OnDemand content." Then I clicked on last year's hoops squad and it actually shows up as having OnDemand content, but it had a little padlock graphic and said I needed to login to access it. But right underneath, it said "Logout." As in, you're already logged in. Wut.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: August 30, 2015, 05:32:45 PM »

Then I clicked on last year's hoops squad and it actually shows up as having OnDemand content, but it had a little padlock graphic and said I needed to login to access it. But right underneath, it said "Logout."

this seems like a great new feature

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: August 30, 2015, 07:07:37 PM »
Can we stream through chrome cast (with our without using allcast/localcast/etc)?
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: August 30, 2015, 10:53:14 PM »
Can we stream through chrome cast (with our without using allcast/localcast/etc)?

I use my desktop and fire up the stream on my chrome browser and you can cast the browser to the TV. Then just expand the video and it's like you're watching any other channel. Hope that helps. I don't use all cast or anything so apologies if this was way off.

Offline purplehaze

• Combo-Fan
  • #RP4POTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: August 30, 2015, 11:17:24 PM »

I use my desktop and fire up the stream on my chrome browser and you can cast the browser to the TV. Then just expand the video and it's like you're watching any other channel. Hope that helps. I don't use all cast or anything so apologies if this was way off.
[/quote

This is the same for chromecast. Cast screen and expand the video to fullscreen.

The Big Train

« Reply #563 on: August 30, 2015, 11:31:18 PM »
They switched web hosts this summer and the platform is brand new. If you had an old account you will need to re-subscribe with the new provider.

I'm not sure about when or if they will reload archived games, but all of that video had to be transferred.

ugh its like IT changes everything every month, how can i ever figure out this new system if they upgrade every month?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 08, 2015, 04:12:52 PM »
has anyone figured out how to cancel their subscription?  i can not.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 08, 2015, 04:38:10 PM »
has anyone figured out how to cancel their subscription?  i can not.
That Currie fellow lol. Better just cancel your card.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: September 08, 2015, 04:46:59 PM »
How do I cancel my K-StateHD.TV account?

You can cancel your K-StateHD.TV account by contacting the support team via email at: [email protected].

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: September 08, 2015, 04:48:09 PM »
OMG really?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: September 08, 2015, 04:49:04 PM »
Everyone should cc Currie on their cancellation email.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 08, 2015, 04:52:37 PM »
OMG really?

Pulled from their FAQ.  I just cancelled.  Bought it only for the last dick pic.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: September 08, 2015, 05:00:00 PM »
How do I cancel my K-StateHD.TV account?

You can cancel your K-StateHD.TV account by contacting the support team via email at: [email protected].

thanks, what a rediculous way to have to cancel the account

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: September 08, 2015, 05:03:39 PM »
Yeah, but I a received a response about 5 min later saying that they are super busy but they will process in a week or less and will not charge any additional fees regardless.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: September 08, 2015, 05:06:53 PM »
Yeah, but I a received a response about 5 min later saying that they are super busy but they will process in a week or less and will not charge any additional fees regardless.

what a disgusting waste of resources

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: September 08, 2015, 05:08:30 PM »
that sounds like a super shitty internship

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire