Author Topic: this team is awful  (Read 34122 times)

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: this team is awful
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2010, 05:24:39 PM »
We're not going to come anywhere near expectations until he starts taking care of the ball.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2010, 07:03:48 PM »
We're not going to come anywhere near expectations until he starts taking care of the ball.

this goes for the entire team.

Our turnover/assit ratio is miserable...

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2010, 07:35:34 PM »
Meh.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2010, 07:44:52 PM »
Meh.

x2

LOL @ these losers, right, FAN?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2010, 10:21:26 PM »
Asprilla and Spradling look like players that should be starting for Nebraska or Colorado. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2010, 10:25:18 PM »
Asprilla and Spradling look like players that should be starting for Nebraska or Colorado. 

pretty accurate.  :dunno:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2010, 10:28:44 PM »

I guess so.  Though Sprads is 18 and FA just sat a year.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2010, 10:30:08 PM »

I guess so.  Though Sprads is 18 and FA just sat a year.

Yeah.  And you know who was a lot better than those two?  Colon and Sutton.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2010, 10:32:04 PM »
Congrats on your win today BMW.  Sam Houston state barely escaped with an 11pt win @ CSU, so you know CSU isn't messing around.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2010, 10:34:03 PM »
Congrats on your win today BMW.  Sam Houston state barely escaped with an 11pt win @ CSU, so you know CSU isn't messing around.

Thanks.  Congrats on escaping with an 8-point win over Loyola (Ill.).

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2010, 10:36:25 PM »
Thanks man, road wins are tough when you always get the other teams best shot.  That bullseye is always there.  With your outstanding up and coming program I think you'll know the feeling here in a few years or so.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2010, 10:41:43 PM »

CSU seemed to feed off the empty arena today.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2010, 11:07:41 PM »
Congrats on your win today BMW.  Sam Houston state barely escaped with an 11pt win @ CSU, so you know CSU isn't messing around.

CSU seemed to feed off the empty arena today.

I heard the CSU coach had them practice in complete silence in order to prepare for the atmosphere.

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2010, 11:15:00 PM »
  Jpullz0  Jacob Pullen
And all the idiots that right on messages boards that say this team suck please just stop watching us FYI we have Internet to we read also

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2010, 11:18:09 PM »
  Jpullz0  Jacob Pullen
And all the idiots that right on messages boards that say this team suck please just stop watching us FYI we have Internet to we read also

samuels had a tweet after the last game calling out his haters that timewise coincided really well with a negative samuels post i made.

it was very flattering, but i couldn't be sure, you know.  would be nice if they'd reference individual posters.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2010, 11:23:12 PM »
 :lol: at Jake's stat lines this season

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2010, 11:44:52 PM »
This PW video really illustrates what we are lacking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmAAZaokBF8

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2010, 12:00:48 AM »
This PW video really illustrates what we are lacking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmAAZaokBF8

what a fun video to watch.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2010, 12:01:47 AM »
  Jpullz0  Jacob Pullen

I hope they take our insults as motivation to quit sucking.

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2010, 12:19:02 AM »

More like some random team in The Valley.  Frank was pretty impressed with Butler and their players so he went out and got himself some mid-major material to work with.   :users:

catzacker

« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2010, 12:22:36 AM »
  Jpullz0  Jacob Pullen

Dear Jake,  you're not a good team at all, tell your team to quit sucking and being a bunch of f'ing pussies.

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2010, 12:23:57 AM »
  Jpullz0  Jacob Pullen

Dear Jake,  you're not a good team at all, tell your team to quit sucking and being a bunch of f'ing pussies.

Should probably start a new thread with that as the subject so he'll be certain to see it.   :bwpopcorn:

Offline theymightbegiants

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2010, 12:37:15 AM »
At the end of the day winners win (period). I don't care how much they win by, I watched woodridge blow plenty of games as head coach when I was young trying to cheer on the cats. If Frank wants to hold players out because they aren't playing as hard as he thinks they should than I don't give a cac as long as we win at the end of the day. Last year was great and we made the elite eight, but we lost to KU 3 times. If Frank is changing things so this doesn't happen again this year,  and so a larger group of players can learn to play well together let him do it. Jake is one of the best guards in the country, I lived next door to him for awhile back when he was in the dorms (before I joined a frat), and while he comes across as cocky to many he is smart and knows how to play this game. If we had more than 1 loss to number one Duke it might be a problem but until then Jake and the team are winning. If you want flashy losers cheer on Michigan State or many of the teams in the Pac-10. Wally can either start practicing like a winner or transfer and be flashy on a sub-par team. If we are pissing Jake off than we are actually hurting the team because he has won almost as much as any player in K-State history and thats saying something.
"I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel"-Puff Daddy

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2010, 12:41:33 AM »
At the end of the day winners win (period). I don't care how much they win by, I watched woodridge blow plenty of games as head coach when I was young trying to cheer on the cats. If Frank wants to hold players out because they aren't playing as hard as he thinks they should than I don't give a cac as long as we win at the end of the day. Last year was great and we made the elite eight, but we lost to KU 3 times. If Frank is changing things so this doesn't happen again this year,  and so a larger group of players can learn to play well together let him do it. Jake is one of the best guards in the country, I lived next door to him for awhile back when he was in the dorms (before I joined a frat), and while he comes across as cocky to many he is smart and knows how to play this game. If we had more than 1 loss to number one Duke it might be a problem but until then Jake and the team are winning. If you want flashy losers cheer on Michigan State or many of the teams in the Pac-10. Wally can either start practicing like a winner or transfer and be flashy on a sub-par team. If we are pissing Jake off than we are actually hurting the team because he has won almost as much as any player in K-State history and thats saying something.

Boo rough ridin' hoo

Offline theymightbegiants

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2010, 12:45:10 AM »
lol I know but it makes us the second best team in the big 12 and that sucks, I'd have said the same thing if had been Missouri or any other team if they beat us three times.
"I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel"-Puff Daddy