Author Topic: Mack Brown  (Read 87278 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Mack Brown
« Reply #575 on: September 03, 2014, 08:04:29 AM »
Every 5yrs or so, clams should publish 'Clams' Mod Notes and Other Musings.  Would read.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: September 03, 2014, 08:36:19 AM »
Would have never guessed that the hill that was home to Mack Brown's torched memorabilia and house rubble would be the hill TBT would choose to die on.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: September 03, 2014, 08:47:28 AM »
Meow Meow, do you want Clams to step back in?  I mean, I don't want to be banned. 

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: September 03, 2014, 09:33:30 AM »
message received

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: September 03, 2014, 12:44:51 PM »
RIP Mack Brown.  :cry:
I have been checking ESPN every 10 minutes trying to verify this tid bit. This was not cool. Not one bit.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: September 03, 2014, 01:06:00 PM »
I've moved my last two pairs of wrestling shoes and the headgear I wore everywhere with me since I had to quit. I'm not sure why, both pairs of shoes smell god awful. Anybody want to buy the pair of shoes I was wearing when the 3x All American and Olympian decided to suplex me? I'm saving the other pair for a fattyfest auction item (they're the shoes I was wearing both times PurpleBear4 and I squared off in high school).

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: September 07, 2014, 09:36:41 PM »
Guys what do you think big train was drinking when he wrote that? My guess is franzia

The Big Train

« Reply #582 on: September 07, 2014, 09:47:49 PM »
Guys what do you think big train was drinking when he wrote that? My guess is franzia

boones farm

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: September 07, 2014, 09:48:45 PM »

probably took a sip of fresca that was offered to him kindly, read the label, set it down and walked away like a selfish A-hole

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: September 07, 2014, 09:55:43 PM »

boones farm

Damn, very close!

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: September 08, 2014, 05:01:56 AM »
Guys, in light of the tragic fire which consumed Mack's prized sports memorabilia collect here in the state of NC last week, it has occurred to me that Mack will now be consumed with dieing a broken man. The solution to this is to come be a co-headcoach/stud boss with Snyder.

Is this cause/effect relationship a reality? I think it might be.

#Mackcomehome

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: September 08, 2014, 07:38:14 AM »
Mack, lets make some new memorabilia together.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: September 08, 2014, 07:46:25 AM »

Mack, lets make some new memorabilia together.
Per usual, this guy gets it.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: September 08, 2014, 08:19:15 AM »
Mack Brown:  Official guy who greets, talks, texts, emails, tweets, facebooks and all other forms of interaction with recruits for Kansas State Football.   

Don't bother AHCMB (Associate Head Coach Mack Brown) he's currently keeping up with the youngsters by listening to a long list of popular rap and hip-hop songs.   Is Mack involved in any actual coaching?   :lol:  Oh you funny, funny man.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: September 08, 2014, 08:23:18 AM »
We'll have to get Mack one of these of course to visit recruits. 

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: September 08, 2014, 08:54:45 AM »
This thing has legs!

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: September 08, 2014, 08:56:30 AM »
Mack on the sidelines, Bill in the Booth. 

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: September 08, 2014, 09:01:53 AM »
Mack in the suites. Bill pointing up at him after a stud play.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 01, 2014, 10:43:35 PM »
Mack Brown @ESPN_CoachMack
“@joeegrice: @ESPN_CoachMack would U think about coaching again or do U think Ur career is done? Ur 1 of my biggest idols”Will decide in Dec

Mack coming back?  :Wha:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 01, 2014, 10:59:42 PM »
Mack Brown @ESPN_CoachMack
“@joeegrice: @ESPN_CoachMack would U think about coaching again or do U think Ur career is done? Ur 1 of my biggest idols”Will decide in Dec

Mack coming back?  :Wha:

Can somebody 'shop Mack into a nice ku polo... That HAS to be where he's headed.

:tsc:
bears are fast...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 02, 2014, 06:03:54 AM »
I think ku and Zenger would be fools not to strongly consider Mack.   He wants to coach again, and I think wherever he lands he'll do well.   He overstayed his time at Texas, and I suspect coaching at that place after the run he had (.831 winning % between 1996 and 2009, with '96 and '97 being at UNC) was draining, sometimes you just got to walk away and on to something else.   

I laugh at K-State people who rag on Mack. 

He could give any program a fantastic five or six years.  Put good coaches around him, set up a HCIW situation 3 or 4 years in and turn Mack loose on the handshake and hugs circuit and let him work his magic.   KU fans won't get apoplectic if Mack isn't signing the top class in the country every year, and he'll only have to kiss a few Texas high school coaches ass instead of all of them, and also be recruiting in areas that require a little less ass kissing.   

Lawd knows that Mack alone could recruit circles around that bunch we have.   This isn't a Coach Hov-a-Round scenario.  IMO Mack's pissed and he wants to prove that he still has it.    Handled in the right way Mack could give KU a really nice five or six plus year run and he has proven he can get facilities built.   He got UNC, a basketball school to spend the unheard of amount at the time of $50 million on the Kenan Football Center in the mid-90's.    When he got to Texas their facilities overall were pretty mediocre and he got them improved significantly. 

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 02, 2014, 09:16:59 AM »
I think ku and Zenger would be fools not to strongly consider Mack.   He wants to coach again, and I think wherever he lands he'll do well.   He overstayed his time at Texas, and I suspect coaching at that place after the run he had (.831 winning % between 1996 and 2009, with '96 and '97 being at UNC) was draining, sometimes you just got to walk away and on to something else.   

He could give any program a fantastic five or six years.  Put good coaches around him, set up a HCIW situation 3 or 4 years in and turn Mack loose on the handshake and hugs circuit and let him work his magic.   KU fans won't get apoplectic if Mack isn't signing the top class in the country every year, and he'll only have to kiss a few Texas high school coaches ass instead of all of them, and also be recruiting in areas that require a little less ass kissing.   

Lawd knows that Mack alone could recruit circles around that bunch we have.   This isn't a Coach Hov-a-Round scenario.  IMO Mack's pissed and he wants to prove that he still has it.    Handled in the right way Mack could give KU a really nice five or six plus year run and he has proven he can get facilities built.   He got UNC, a basketball school to spend the unheard of amount at the time of $50 million on the Kenan Football Center in the mid-90's.    When he got to Texas their facilities overall were pretty mediocre and he got them improved significantly.

That is well-stated dax.  Nearly perfect.  I just hope KU buys what you are selling.  Did you also convince them to hire Gill and Weiss?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 11:41:51 AM by Steffy08 »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 02, 2014, 09:48:36 AM »
I would love for Mack to coach at K-State after Bill retires.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 02, 2014, 11:19:00 AM »
And since all of Mack's souvenirs and trinkets are ash, he can start anew hoarding K-State stuff.  From ashes arise and all that.   

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 02, 2014, 12:33:45 PM »

That is well-stated dax.  Nearly perfect.  I just hope KU buys what you are selling.  Did you also convince them to hire Gill and Weiss?

i keep forgetting you came from gpc and actually think Mack is a terrible coach.