Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106207 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
For the wall, before they were against the wall . . .
“‘I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in"

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
If obama apologizes to dax for anything and everything, would trump return all the kids to their parents?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It’s absolutely true that Congress had a hand in creating this mess and the calls to return to catch and release are just going to create more of the “lost children” that LibBots supposedly have no tolerance for. 

Homeland Security is also claiming that children have been abducted by adults along the way so they could pose as family.  HS is citing “hundreds” of cases of this type.   An issue almost wholly driven by prior catch and release policies. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Daxbot is overloaded and is now dumping memory throwing out the whole inventory worth of excuses for his buddy.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Daxbot is overloaded and is now dumping memory throwing out the whole inventory worth of excuses for his buddy.

Just amazed, but never surprised by the hypocrisy of the left. 

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
At least Dax is pulling Whatabouts from the last 25 years instead of Kennedy

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"Were you outraged as an 8 year old when Clinton said something?  Then you have no right to be upset about anything Trump does!"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The whatabout claim is the ultimate tap out. 

Weird, ProgLibs live in this weird land between wanting open borders and being fully complicit with draconian immigration practices (as long as a Lib is in the White House). 

Just admit it, most ProgLibs didn’t have the first clue as to what was actually going on with immigration and the border under Obama.   Not a clue so many were being deported, no clue about detained and interrogated  children, and no clue about relocate and release, that being just a few things.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Just admit it, most ProgLibs didn’t have the first clue as to what was actually going on with immigration and the border under Obama.   Not a clue so many were being deported, no clue about detained and interrogated  children, and no clue about relocate and release, that being just a few things.

99% sure there weren't wal-marts filled with kids and Chairman Mao-esque art of Obama on the walls.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'd like to get you a present for your next birthday, dax, but because I didn't know the date of your birth before today, I'm afraid that, even if you tell it to me today, there's just nothing I can do. My hands are tied.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

The whatabout claim is the ultimate tap out. 

Weird, ProgLibs live in this weird land between wanting open borders and being fully complicit with draconian immigration practices (as long as a Lib is in the White House). 

You have proved you don't know what was going on...you tried to equate Trump's kid jails to ICE deporting families and allowing them the choice to take their US born kid with them....get better talking points.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Imagine trying to defend this administrations stance on every single issue. Staminatrump.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Imagine trying to defend this administrations stance on every single issue. Staminatrump.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, trying to legalize marijuana, gambling, jobs, economy, and making history with NK has been horrifying.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Of those three tings you just listed, which do you think will actually happen?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
jobs were already legal bro

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Job growth has already happened, the economy is rocking, delaware was the first state to be able to institute legal betting already (more states to come), and marijuana case was just discussed last week, so you know, maybe give it some time. They're forecasting Kansas and legal betting for 2020 already. Why do you guys hate fun?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Job growth has already happened, the economy is rocking, delaware was the first state to be able to institute legal betting already (more states to come), and marijuana case was just discussed last week, so you know, maybe give it some time. They're forecasting Kansas and legal betting for 2020 already. Why do you guys hate fun?

Now being against child internment camps is hating fun :thumbs:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Wait. Trump is claiming sports gambling as a win now? Lol. Weed? Lol.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Jeff Sessions has done his best to legalize marijuana, it's true

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump has been a advocate for legalized sports betting for a long time. He also recently sided in favor of making roots for the legalization of Marijuana. Even lib was a fan.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Trump has been a advocate for legalized sports betting for a long time. He also recently sided in favor of making roots for the legalization of Marijuana. Even lib was a fan.
Dude....scotus decided sports gambling....Trump had nothing to do with it.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile

What on earth does legal sports betting have to do with a good economy? (hint: nothing)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
How did I equate the two? Hint: I didn't.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=38387.msg1670680#msg1670680

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick

Neil rough ridin' Gorsuch (no idea if he was in on the ruling)
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd