Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: MEGA MAGA
« Last post by sonofdaxjones on Today at 05:58:19 PM »
I had to show my birth certificate to get a Real ID.

Voter suppression by the Federal Department of Homeland Security . . . SMDH

now THAT'S what I call bokeh!
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: MEGA MAGA
« Last post by passranch on Today at 05:27:40 PM »
In my experience, it was 12 years between in-person DPS visits. The first time was a real PITA. The second time I could do it online. The third time I had to get my ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE from Colorado ($$ and time) and gather sundry other documents even though I had already satisfactorily proven my citizenship to the State of Texas in the past and had a valid passport. Then there's the matter of even gaining access to a DPS office, which is no small task in an urban setting. No one is saying the working poor are too "stupid" to navigate this regime. What I (we) am/are saying is that the working poor are sometimes too busy trying to scrape by to jump through these hoops. Again, I invite you to come try it for yourself.

Late to the party here, but...is it possible that the bolded part came when you were upgrading to a RealID?  I remember doing that in Missouri the last time I had to renew and it was a genuine PITA.  I had the option of getting a non-RealID at the time but I figured I'd need to get it done at some point so I bit the bullet and did it.
I doubt he finds this thread but if he does he is going to smash spracs taint and balls
great covert ivermectin story
1,289 Views | 18 Replies
Harry Stone11:56a
A friend we grew up with saved her dad's life by sneaking ivermectin to her dad hiding in the laptop's keyboard. Story is now being picked up by conservative media, infowars and epoch times.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/woman-reveals-how-she-snuck-ivermectin-into-hospital-to-save-dying-father/

JFC it's horse de-wormer not C4 plastique.  I really doubt a person would have any trouble carrying a box of that crap in to any hospital anywhere and I really don't think anyone in said hospital would even think about stopping a person from taking it if that's what they wanted to do.  Most any hospital employee would do is say "okay, wierdo" and  :buh-bye: outta there.
Kansas State Football / Re: Mizzou Tiggers
« Last post by meow meow on Today at 05:12:38 PM »
open air booze deck looks pretty cool.  at first wasn't sure about keeping the hill they have, but the green space is kind of nice and pretty unique for a closed in stade.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: LOL TRUMP
« Last post by star seed 7 on Today at 05:08:40 PM »
Remember that he receives a folder of printed out positive tweets every morning?
Wacky's World / Re: BONER ALERT! All time greatest crushes!
« Last post by star seed 7 on Today at 05:06:57 PM »
Definitely related
Kansas State Football / Re: Mizzou Tiggers
« Last post by star seed 7 on Today at 05:04:20 PM »
Yeah, good job moo
relax, dax will clear this all up
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10