Author Topic: Briles > Snyder  (Read 194447 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: Briles > Snyder
« Reply #325 on: August 25, 2015, 02:18:58 PM »
crap we forgot to notice the flashy uniforms guys...case CLOSED

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 25, 2015, 03:32:22 PM »
crap we forgot to notice the flashy uniforms guys...case CLOSED

Not a fact.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 25, 2015, 08:19:55 PM »
I think Briles is crooked as crap but that's just mho

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 26, 2015, 08:34:01 AM »
hadn't considered how the flashy uniforms play into this. 

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 26, 2015, 09:59:42 AM »
I think Briles is crooked as crap but that's just mho

when I first read this post I thought it said "cool as crap" and I was about to lose it Dickstone

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Cocaine is a helluva drug
  • Katpak'r
  • Cocaine is a helluva drug
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: August 27, 2015, 11:16:35 AM »
Just popping in to say, I told you so (that Briles is a piece of crap).

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 29, 2015, 12:15:54 AM »

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 29, 2015, 12:19:39 AM »
wait, steffy is an agendite? :ohno:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 29, 2015, 12:20:48 AM »
What the hell is a steffy?

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 29, 2015, 12:49:31 AM »
Steffy knew this too, he just didn't want to tell
http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Ex-BU-Players-Father-Says-Briles-Wasnt-Told-About-Violent-Attack-323149521.html?device=phone&c=y

This guy isn't exactly trustworthy. Does he honestly expect someone to believe a coach would have a conversation like that in earshot of the player and their father? That's absurd.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 29, 2015, 01:05:00 AM »
http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Ex-BU-Players-Father-Says-Briles-Wasnt-Told-About-Violent-Attack-323149521.html?device=phone&c=y

This guy isn't exactly trustworthy. Does he honestly expect someone to believe a coach would have a conversation like that in earshot of the player and their father? That's absurd.

Interesting point. Food for thought. That said, we'll never know the truth.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 29, 2015, 05:28:12 AM »

Did you read the article? He was in the next room. What reason would he have for siding with Briles?

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 29, 2015, 06:40:52 AM »
Side with the guy that gave his son a second chance and was trying to give him a third chance? Probably no reason.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 29, 2015, 10:33:06 AM »
So Briles knew the kid was dismissed, spoke to his former coach but didn't know?   :ROFL:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 29, 2015, 10:45:02 AM »
I want to know what he knew and when he knew it.  Ken starr will get to bottom of this.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 29, 2015, 11:52:01 AM »
MIR supports black athletes being able to freely rape women and everyone that covers it up for them.  Shocker

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 29, 2015, 12:30:26 PM »

Did you read the article? He was in the next room. What reason would he have for siding with Briles?

Doesn't the next room qualify as earshot if the guy can hear it? Bottom line is a coach isn't conducting business like that.

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 29, 2015, 12:37:40 PM »
It's doesn't really matter if Briles knew before he came or not - if he didn't know he probably should have. Giving the guy a second chance isn't the issue, it's trying to keep him on the field after raping a girl and rough ridin' up the second chance. He also lied/skirted around the truth of the reason he wasn't playing.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 29, 2015, 01:30:26 PM »

Doesn't the next room qualify as earshot if the guy can hear it? Bottom line is a coach isn't conducting business like that.

Chris Peterson definitely didn't tell Art Briles about the violent attack, that's 100% certain. If Some of you guys spent more time reading and less time hottaking you would have read in this thread that Chris Peterson didn't know he beat his girlfriend's ass because she didn't tell anyone at Boise about it, it wasn't revealed until the trial.

Just so you guys can get the takes right, the question is to whether or not Peterson told Briles that Ukwuachu punched through glass and drunkenly threatened her, not that he beat her up. The damn link says that she didn't tell Boise that he beat her up so how in the hell could Peterson tell Briles something he didn't even know?

Before you call Briles a liar and anyone who doesn't support the Briles is lying narrative, I strongly suggest you read first to try to keep up with what's happening.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 29, 2015, 01:36:36 PM »
It's doesn't really matter if Briles knew before he came or not - if he didn't know he probably should have. Giving the guy a second chance isn't the issue, it's trying to keep him on the field after raping a girl and rough ridin' up the second chance. He also lied/skirted around the truth of the reason he wasn't playing.

Well now I know you've read something since you mentioned that he never revealed why Ukwuachu was suspended, you got that right. They didn't try to keep him on the field though, he was suspended. I don't think we should ignore the fact he was suspended because Phil Bennett told some boosters he would play this season. The real issue is the completely abhorrent way Baylor treated the victim, they're going to get their asses handed to them in the title IX lawsuit.

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: August 29, 2015, 01:50:32 PM »

Well now I know you've read something since you mentioned that he never revealed why Ukwuachu was suspended, you got that right. They didn't try to keep him on the field though, he was suspended. I don't think we should ignore the fact he was suspended because Phil Bennett told some boosters he would play this season. The real issue is the completely abhorrent way Baylor treated the victim, they're going to get their asses handed to them in the title IX lawsuit.

I've read everything I've seen on it. Just because she didn't mention those things until the trial doesn't mean that the coaching staff couldn't have heard about it from someone else. She says she didn't tell the school - it doesn't mean she didn't tell someone else. Also, I'm not just taking what everyone says at face value. Some people probably aren't telling the truth. We also don't know what else Boise knew about him that they could have possibly told Baylor. There could easily be more than what is known publicly.

Yeah he was suspended but they were actively working to get him back on the team until Texas Monthly blew the thing open. You don't work to get 2nd chance rapists back on the team. He should have kicked him off the team permanently. Baylor deserves to get hammered by the Title IX suit, but Briles shouldn't be looked at as a completely honest or ethical person.

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 29, 2015, 01:54:35 PM »
I'm not saying he's 100% guilty or a huge piece of crap, but he isn't the salt of the earth country Texasy good ol' boy his schtick says he is. He's pretty similar to Jimbo at FSU. Jimbo has that same country southern guy thing he plays up, but he also hides players dirty laundry and tries to play them, even if they raped someone.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 29, 2015, 02:28:16 PM »

I've read everything I've seen on it. Just because she didn't mention those things until the trial doesn't mean that the coaching staff couldn't have heard about it from someone else. She says she didn't tell the school - it doesn't mean she didn't tell someone else. Also, I'm not just taking what everyone says at face value. Some people probably aren't telling the truth. We also don't know what else Boise knew about him that they could have possibly told Baylor. There could easily be more than what is known publicly.

Yeah he was suspended but they were actively working to get him back on the team until Texas Monthly blew the thing open. You don't work to get 2nd chance rapists back on the team. He should have kicked him off the team permanently. Baylor deserves to get hammered by the Title IX suit, but Briles shouldn't be looked at as a completely honest or ethical person.

He's definitely not that

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 29, 2015, 09:23:52 PM »
So Briles knew the kid was dismissed, spoke to his former coach but didn't know?   :ROFL:
Hey quit picking on MIR; he believes.  :crossfingers:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 29, 2015, 09:26:55 PM »
MIR supports black athletes being able to freely rape women and everyone that covers it up for them.  Shocker
He has a man crush on Briles.  :Wha:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.