Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: The Real Estate Investing Thread
« Last post by LickNeckey on Today at 01:58:47 PM »
i think i paid $100

actually sold it from a Facebook lead

The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: MEGA MAGA
« Last post by passranch on Today at 01:55:12 PM »
A Michigan state Rep discovered that Detroit has been invaded by.....the Gonzaga basketball team!!   :runaway:     Dude is getting roasted in the replies.

https://twitter.com/matthewmaddock/status/1773143040724451761

Just pearl clutching libs that don't understand he was making a joke.  Sheesh people.    :curse: :curse: :curse: then  :blush: :blush: :blush:

#blueanongE never fails to disappoint.
TSMC had to fly in people from overseas, around 500, because of all the interpretive rules the Biden bureaucrats put in . . .

As one pundit put it, all the rules are akin to entering a fishing contest and then being told you can't fish where everyone knows the fish are located.

Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by MakeItRain on Today at 01:48:01 PM »
where was this money last portal season?

Tang and Klieman have both stated that they changed their view on nil the last year. They both have been more publicly vocal about the need to have funds. Before I think both of them, and Gene, thought the coaches could land players without significant dedicated money.
It would be a very long financial play, but ultimately the courts are going to need to get wider, including displacing the most expensive of courtside seats currently.
« Last post by steve dave on Today at 01:45:16 PM »
Can you list on Zillow and places like that for a flat fee? Seems like the racket is on the marketing side with the MLS and getting access to that is key.
Yeah, there are a ton of options like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last post by wetwillie on Today at 01:34:06 PM »
Can you list on Zillow and places like that for a flat fee? Seems like the racket is on the marketing side with the MLS and getting access to that is key.
« Last post by Stupid Fitz on Today at 01:31:52 PM »
I WOULD SIMPLY SHOVEL MY OWN SNOW FOR FREE!
I mean at least the person you're paying to shovel actually does something

Hey, putting a sign in your yard, taking some pics and posting them on the internet is totally worth 15-20 grand.......
« Last post by LickNeckey on Today at 01:31:35 PM »
I sold my first house on our own and drew up the contract and everything.

Found out that title companies will give you that for free.

Unless you live in the sticks or bad neighborhood, realtors seem pretty pointless to me. Even in those situations you can market your house to buyers pretty easily.

can't speak for others but the whole process from listing to selling was far easier than I assumed it would have been
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by wetwillie on Today at 01:28:27 PM »
Maybe Paul Edgerly wants to see a natty before he dies
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10