Author Topic: :flush:  (Read 17221 times)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: :flush:
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2010, 12:51:43 PM »
Student section should systematically target each song in his precious rotation with well timed obscenities until he can't have the band play a song without shitting himself.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline catsdo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2010, 12:54:35 PM »
I used to check kstatefans.com and they used to have multiple threads about the band, cussing and the national anthem.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2010, 12:56:58 PM »
I think the Wildcat March needs some colorful language.  :peek:

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2010, 01:02:23 PM »
I support the band director guy, for the most part.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2010, 01:03:51 PM »
Alright well if you are going to take the "we're gonna be the shazbot! out of you" song then you have to take out the family guy theme song as well. :rolleyes:

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2010, 01:10:43 PM »
but, but, but, they're the "pride of wildcat land", we better listen to them.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2010, 01:14:51 PM »
Guys, I'm not gonna lie, I've been thinking a lot about this "football hell" that Dr. Tracz is referring to all morning and I'm starting to get pretty worried. I've said some pretty messed up things in the student section the past few years. :frown:

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2010, 01:15:46 PM »
"We're gonna bore the hell outta you..and you..and you and you and you......"-Tracz

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2010, 01:17:06 PM »
I used to check kstatefans.com and they used to have multiple threads about the band, cussing and the national anthem.

FYI, kstatefans is the number one message board for band-related news. Multiple insidery-type posters with elite band info and HBIQ.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2010, 01:20:04 PM »

FYI, kstatefans is the number one message board for band-related news. Multiple insidery-type posters with elite band info and HBIQ.

It's also the number one source for blind rah-rah patriotism and unfunny old people.
BTW, there's a doozy of a national anthem thread over there right now.   :surprised:  It will make you  :facepalm: at the K-Stateo-ness of many of our fans.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 01:24:03 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2010, 01:21:22 PM »
For a second, I thought the band must have actually been playing something current (language warning):  

Then I remembered that our band doesn't play anything newer than KISS.

Offline catsdo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2010, 01:22:36 PM »

It's also the number one source for blind rah-rah patriotism and unfunny old people.
BTW, there's a doozy of a national anthem thread over there right now.   :surprised:  It will mke you  :facepalm: at the K-Stateo-ness of many of our fans.

Is there anyway we could transfer this thread to their message board?  As a gift?

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2010, 01:24:01 PM »
Guys, I'm not gonna lie, I've been thinking a lot about this "football hell" that Dr. Tracz is referring to all morning and I'm starting to get pretty worried. I've said some pretty messed up things in the student section the past few years. :frown:

We already had the Ron Prince era.  I'm not sure it gets a lot worse than the last couple of years of that.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2010, 01:24:52 PM »
Look, if you guys don't wanna read about band news, just don't open the damn thread. This is not rocket science.  :blindfold:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2010, 01:26:49 PM »
I like the part where he reminds us to use our hands.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2010, 01:31:24 PM »
I always liked sitting right behind the band.  Watching Frank's anger was a treat.  I also enjoyed it when he made the band eat apples to stay nourished.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2010, 01:34:19 PM »
I support the band director here. I hate that song, anyway (the Chiefs play it all the time) and having a chant like that is no less embarrassing than Harley Day. Maybe they can replace it with a different song that doesn't bring out the white trash element of the fanbase.

Offline DILLIGAF

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2010, 01:35:19 PM »

So self-deprecating, it's adorable.   :cheers:

Offline kazzu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2010, 01:36:15 PM »
I always liked sitting right behind the band.  Watching Frank's anger was a treat.  I also enjoyed it when he made the band eat apples to stay nourished.

+1

Franks anger is a masterpiece.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2010, 01:36:44 PM »
I want the money back that I donated for new band uniforms.  I only donated so the band could look nice playing their instruments while I yelled "eff".

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2010, 01:37:12 PM »
Maybe they can replace it with a different song that doesn't bring out the white trash element of the fanbase.

pfffttt, good luck

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2010, 01:38:01 PM »
I want the money back that I donated for new band uniforms.  I only donated so the band could look nice playing their instruments while I yelled "shazbot!".

:lol: Your money would have been better spent buying a bottle of bourbon for a homeless guy.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2010, 01:38:19 PM »
Maybe they can replace it with a different song that doesn't bring out the white trash element of the fanbase.

pfffttt, good luck

I can dream, can't I? :curse:

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2010, 01:42:03 PM »
I thought the sacrilege and football hell stuff was pretty funny. :dunno:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2010, 01:48:02 PM »
Family Guy Song:  :flush:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]