Author Topic: Banks Trots Out There For The First Snap Of The Season, How EMAW Do You Get?  (Read 14192 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline PIPE

• Katpak'r
  • Always a pessimist
    • View Profile
For some reason I don't know who any of our players are this year.

CHEAT SHEET:

Banks = New Daniel Sams
[/b]

So, he will play 1st and 2nd downs, we will lose 5-7 yards, and then he will bring in Hubes/Ertz to try and convert the 3rd and long with a pass........got it!
Awaiting the inevitable KITN

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Steve dave is an absolute pro at outting dumbasses  :love:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
PA Guy: "Your starting quarterback…#9!!! CALIFORNIA LOVE!!!!!"

Winters (Me):

guess what winters?  made my second Cali Love ref on twitter yesterday and Cali Love retweeted it for a 2nd time.  He loves the crap out of that name.  Better trademark that and start printing up shirts.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I keep hearing how upbeat Snyder was at media days.Hopefully Banks is the reason.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
I don't even know if I watched his highlights so dunno. Like I hope he's stud tho
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
over 9000
emaw

Offline i poo crabs

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Hearing he is a real badass.

Truth.

For those who enjoyed watching the Delton kid run with the ball at the spring game, Banks is WAAYY better...  Plus, he can sling it around pretty well also I'm told.

:buh-bye:

:crossfingers:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think wacky is now a confirmed racist, and I'll look at him as such from now on

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

who am I kidding? I'll probably pass out from excitement and miss the 1st quarter.

I'll hold you up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile

Truth.

For those who enjoyed watching the Delton kid run with the ball at the spring game, Banks is WAAYY better...  Plus, he can sling it around pretty well also I'm told.

Why are you guys waiting to post these scoops until SD started this thread? Post more scoops  :shakesfist:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
GP76 said: ?
Do you have any impression of Jonathan Banks at this point? Is he even in your equation to start at QB since you haven't had the chance to see him in action.

He is not in my equation to start, no. I haven't seen him play and have only watched the 20-plus minutes of highlight film that was readily available. He can run, but that's all I see from that. I think his throwing motion is bad, and this isn't the easiest playbook to learn in two months. Frankly, I don't get the hype other than he's fast and had a nice ranking. I'm more in the line of reality and what might win football games immediately. To me, that is Jesse Ertz. If Banks comes and blows everyone's socks off, more power to him and that will be the guy if that's the direction the staff feels is best. Other than that, I don't see it as I sit here today.

BrettGPC, Today at 3:56 PM

:lol:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You are the average of the 5 people you hang around the most.  Brett needs some new influences.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
For some reason I don't know who any of our players are this year.

This.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
GP76 said: ?
Do you have any impression of Jonathan Banks at this point? Is he even in your equation to start at QB since you haven't had the chance to see him in action.

He is not in my equation to start, no. I haven't seen him play and have only watched the 20-plus minutes of highlight film that was readily available. He can run, but that's all I see from that. I think his throwing motion is bad, and this isn't the easiest playbook to learn in two months. Frankly, I don't get the hype other than he's fast and had a nice ranking. I'm more in the line of reality and what might win football games immediately. To me, that is Jesse Ertz. If Banks comes and blows everyone's socks off, more power to him and that will be the guy if that's the direction the staff feels is best. Other than that, I don't see it as I sit here today.

BrettGPC, Today at 3:56 PM

:lol:

Brett is just a realist, folks.

Completely dismissing the Spring Game where it was his only meaningful action and he threw a pick six and couldn't hit the broadside of a barn all afternoon, it's obvious that Jesse Ertz gives us the best chance to win right now.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think wacky is now a confirmed racist, and I'll look at him as such from now on
lol. Wut?

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
lol. Wut?

Classic racist response.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
lol. Wut?
you like white qbs more than african american ones. its well documented.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Link? I think the argument for this board could be the opposite of what you just said. I like Banks, want banks, and hope he succeeds. I was just being a smart ass since our coaching staff finds reasons not to play the most athletic qb.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I never thought wanting to have the all time passer in a K-State single season to play as a racist thing. :frown:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
this aint a good look wacky, you're making it worse

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Wacky and Bart Raygun, proud Confederate flag flyers

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
this aint a good look wacky, you're making it worse
Yea, he either says nothing and looks racist or he denies it and looks super racist. Looks like he's stuck between a rock and a racially diverse place.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile

Truth.

Why are you guys waiting to post these scoops until SD started this thread? Post more scoops  :shakesfist:

Perhaps SD got a top secret super insidery PM that prompted him to start the thread...

:fatty:
bears are fast...

The Big Train

I never thought wanting to have the all time passer in a K-State single season to play as a racist thing. :frown:

if he doesn't have the best WR in the country covering up his shittyness he never gets close to that record