Author Topic: "Even in Europe That's A Travel"  (Read 10638 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: "Even in Europe That's A Travel"
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2017, 10:49:50 PM »
I'm partial to Jacksons mid range and one when Wes breathed on him while backing away.

Even fran and jon had a good chuckle at that one
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2017, 10:51:41 PM »
I'm partial to Jacksons mid range and one when Wes breathed on him while backing away.

Pretty much any of DJamer's calls were lol.  They actually affected the game more than the no call on the walk-off win.  (We would've lost in OT.)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2017, 10:56:50 PM »
Refs probably tilted the score 12 pts in this one, pretty standard at Allen.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2017, 11:05:29 PM »
if we turn out to be good, i will be pissed. otherwise, it is what it is. my guess is we ride this to the nit.

I'm ready to bet someone we'll make the tournament. I haven't clownsuited all of Seattle yet if you want some action.

i'm not going to bet against us to make the tourney. i'm just saying i think we played over our heads and are still a fringe tourney team. you can also go eff yourself with whatever is left of of sys's 30 no tourney fingers. probably about 8 rn.

We didn't play over our heads, I absolutely positively guarantee you that will be our worst defensive ppp BY FAR this season.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2017, 11:07:13 PM »
what was KU shooting from 3 in the first half?  That is what you call shooting/playing over your head.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2017, 11:08:16 PM »
Ku shot really well, we contained the guards penetration, they are not top five without the big freshman Nigerian tho.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2017, 11:12:54 PM »
somebody needs to turn this whole thing from The SVP sportscenter into a gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2017, 11:14:32 PM »
Kansas city dot com headline right now:

KU walks off with 90-88 win over K-State

Offline bozocat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2017, 11:15:09 PM »
On that last play, Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk bacame KU's leading rusher for the season.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2017, 11:19:15 PM »
On that last play, Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk bacame KU's leading rusher for the season.

:)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2017, 11:19:33 PM »
somebody needs to turn this whole thing from The SVP sportscenter into a gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hooterville Bill's Runnin Chicken.  Starring the Hooterville Hoofers.   

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2017, 11:21:24 PM »
Jon Sciambi

TF happened to this guy?  He's super huge now.

Offline CatMission

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2017, 11:24:16 PM »
Jon Sciambi

Ultra HD not his friend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline BW

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2017, 08:39:56 AM »
Jon Sciambi

He must be 100 lbs heavier than when he was going by Boog and calling Cats baseball games in the NCAA tourney.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Offline BW

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2017, 08:42:50 AM »

Pretty much any of DJamer's calls were lol.  They actually affected the game more than the no call on the walk-off win.  (We would've lost in OT.)
When we took a 24-15 lead, the next 4 possessions were goal tend, travel on Barry, and two fouls ( one an and 1) on DJamer. The game was then tied.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2017, 09:07:08 AM »
if we turn out to be good, i will be pissed. otherwise, it is what it is. my guess is we ride this to the nit.

I'm ready to bet someone we'll make the tournament. I haven't clownsuited all of Seattle yet if you want some action.

i'm not going to bet against us to make the tourney. i'm just saying i think we played over our heads and are still a fringe tourney team. you can also go eff yourself with whatever is left of of sys's 30 no tourney fingers. probably about 8 rn.

We didn't play over our heads, I absolutely positively guarantee you that will be our worst defensive ppp BY FAR this season.

what is your prediction for the rest of the season? if we play as well as we did last night, I think we finish tied for 3rd in the conference at about 11-7.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2017, 09:15:12 AM »
I previously missed that the buttfinger term for 30NT is catching on. Exciting!

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2017, 09:21:12 AM »
Jon Sciambi

Ultra HD not his friend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He looked horrible last night. I felt bad for him.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2017, 09:26:12 AM »
Boog has looked like that for a while.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2017, 09:38:20 AM »

And if we make the Tournament it won't matter. Having played only who I consider to be the best Big 12 team on the road and the worst one at home, I'm still not sure about this KSU team, but the early signs point to being pretty good.

Maybe KU had an off night, maybe we just played especially well, or maybe we're both top 5 teams. If either of the first two, who cares since we'll probably end up going under .500 in conference. If the last one, who cares since we'll both end up with good seeds in the Tourney.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2017, 09:42:10 AM »

And if we make the Tournament it won't matter. Having played only who I consider to be the best Big 12 team on the road and the worst one at home, I'm still not sure about this KSU team, but the early signs point to being pretty good.

Maybe KU had an off night, maybe we just played especially well, or maybe we're both top 5 teams. If either of the first two, who cares since we'll probably end up going under .500 in conference. If the last one, who cares since we'll both end up with good seeds in the Tourney.

A team that scored 1.25 points per possession and hit 50% from 3 didn't have an off night. Plus, we shot 33% from 3 and were still in it, so its not like it was some fluke shooting deal. Both teams played really efficient offense.

That said, this is probably not one of Self's better defensive teams, but he doesn't have his normal rim protector. Teams will be able to generate offense against them.

Still, the concern for our Cats comes from finishing games. We should have beat Maryland, we should have beat Texas by double digits, and we arguably could have won last night. This team is much better than last year, but the inability to finish games must be something they prove to do or we simply won't win enough games.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2017, 10:56:57 AM »

A team that scored 1.25 points per possession and hit 50% from 3 didn't have an off night. Plus, we shot 33% from 3 and were still in it, so its not like it was some fluke shooting deal. Both teams played really efficient offense.

That said, this is probably not one of Self's better defensive teams, but he doesn't have his normal rim protector. Teams will be able to generate offense against them.

Still, the concern for our Cats comes from finishing games. We should have beat Maryland, we should have beat Texas by double digits, and we arguably could have won last night. This team is much better than last year, but the inability to finish games must be something they prove to do or we simply won't win enough games.

As usual _FAN is schooling people with logic and stats.

It is weird though thinking this teams is 2 shots away from being 14-0 :sdeek: regardless of the piss poor noncon. 
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2017, 12:11:38 PM »
http://www.wibw.com/content/news/Lawrence-police-troll-K-State-fans-409651935.html

The never listened to Bob Davis?  Wow, sad.   Must have been pretty busy with the warring KCK-Topeka gangs in Lawrentucky.   

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2017, 12:26:12 PM »
This team is much better than last year.

kstate got down to kp 35 at their lowest last year, this team is probably a little better but i don't see that it's "much" better, they weren't that bad last year, and we don't know how this team will end up.

i also am not sure how easy it is to know if ku had an off night defensively or if kstate was very good offensively (not mutually exclusive, obviously).  ku might not be quite as good as normal defensively, especially after losing their big, but they still have pretty good defensive stats.  wish i could see what they were before the kstate game.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."