Author Topic: Cause a war over hacking.  (Read 26293 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Cause a war over hacking.
« Reply #175 on: January 05, 2017, 09:05:22 PM »
NYT is such a liberal rag, silly lib.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 05, 2017, 09:08:26 PM »
So in other words, they might actually publish some evidence of hacking by the Russian government? Well ok then. I hope they do have something - otherwise this is going to be another black eye for US Intel.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 05, 2017, 09:25:20 PM »
put that cns "no evidence will matter" theory to the test
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 05, 2017, 09:34:53 PM »
The Russian government celebrated when Trump won.   :Woohoo:  <--  puten

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 05, 2017, 09:59:33 PM »
So in other words, they might actually publish some evidence of hacking by the Russian government? Well ok then. I hope they do have something - otherwise this is going to be another black eye for US Intel.

Lol evidence being released that Joe 6 pack would understand to uncover hacking.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #180 on: January 05, 2017, 10:00:15 PM »
Isn't james clapper the WMD guy? Quite the pickle for the useful idiots.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkprogress.org/amp/p/8fcc73cd1be7?client=ms-android-verizon
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 05, 2017, 10:35:29 PM »
Yup, Clapper is the one who testified to congress that the NSA wasn't spying on or gathering information on US citizens, then Snowden happened. Clapper is a known liar.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 06, 2017, 03:06:57 AM »
"We need a good lie, send out Clapper"

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 06, 2017, 06:27:51 AM »
Sounds like everyone here is ready to impartially evaluate the evidence.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 06, 2017, 07:29:58 AM »
"Check your source!"

Frank Martin was so ahead of his time.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 06, 2017, 07:44:22 AM »
Trump's source is that wacko fake news (as in completely fabricated) retweeting Flynn:

Retired General Michael T. Flynn, President-elect Trump’s national security adviser-designate, was DIA director until he was sacked by Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. following a dispute with then-Undersecretary for Defense for Intelligence Michael G. Vickers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/01/06/mattis-clashing-with-trump-transition-team-over-pentagon-staffing

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 06, 2017, 08:08:40 AM »
Trump's source is that wacko fake news (as in completely fabricated) retweeting Flynn:

Retired General Michael T. Flynn, President-elect Trump’s national security adviser-designate, was DIA director until he was sacked by Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. following a dispute with then-Undersecretary for Defense for Intelligence Michael G. Vickers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/01/06/mattis-clashing-with-trump-transition-team-over-pentagon-staffing
This seems good. Mattis is the most reasonable and intellectual Trump appointee.
:adios:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 06, 2017, 10:40:25 AM »
Guys, this entire Russian spy thing is probably the biggest political clown show since watergate.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 06, 2017, 11:22:44 AM »
Trying to make a 'Pub look bad:  Go to central casting and roll out the same band of liars, and then repeatedly hammer home that their "findings" and "facts" are irrefutable, regardless of historical precedence and the track record of these individuals in matters of a similar nature. 

If you're trying to avoid having Dems look worse then they already do, consistently challenge the track record of the same individuals, obfuscate and re-direct. 

#liblogic

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 06, 2017, 11:37:12 AM »
Trying to make a 'Pub look bad:  Go to central casting and roll out the same band of liars, and then repeatedly hammer home that their "findings" and "facts" are irrefutable, regardless of historical precedence and the track record of these individuals in matters of a similar nature. 

If you're trying to avoid having Dems look worse then they already do, consistently challenge the track record of the same individuals, obfuscate and re-direct. 

#liblogic

Are you talking about John McCain's (R) hearing in which Lindsey Graham (R) said that where Obama threw a pebble, he wanted throw a rock?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 06, 2017, 11:40:37 AM »

#liblogic

Are you talking about John McCain's (R) hearing in which Lindsey Graham (R) said that where Obama threw a pebble, he wanted throw a rock?

You're looking in the wrong place if you think I'm going to defend either one of those guys.   Along with the New (old) War Hawks on the left aka the New McCarthyites, McCain is gunning for war(s) for some weird and evil reason.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 06, 2017, 02:29:51 PM »
Dipshit

"While Russia, China, other countries, outside groups and people are consistently trying to break through the cyber infrastructure of our governmental institutions, businesses and organizations including the Democrat National Committee, there was absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election, including the fact that there was no tampering whatsoever with voting machines," he said in a statement after the meeting.

Trump insisted that hacking did not impact the outcome of the election, which is not a claim the Intelligence Community has ever made.
Trump also said he will appoint a team within 90 days to figure out ways to stop foreign hacking.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/06/politics/trump-russia-intelligence-briefing/index.html

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 06, 2017, 02:42:53 PM »
Now he doesn't think evidence should be released either...Strange. maybe he is in on it!

I imagine him sitting in that meeting realizing he is completely unprepared to interrupt much less question the info they have and just wishing he could get back to tweeting about apprentice ratings.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 06, 2017, 02:52:39 PM »
Dipshit

"While Russia, China, other countries, outside groups and people are consistently trying to break through the cyber infrastructure of our governmental institutions, businesses and organizations including the Democrat National Committee, there was absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election, including the fact that there was no tampering whatsoever with voting machines," he said in a statement after the meeting.

Trump insisted that hacking did not impact the outcome of the election, which is not a claim the Intelligence Community has ever made.
Trump also said he will appoint a team within 90 days to figure out ways to stop foreign hacking.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/06/politics/trump-russia-intelligence-briefing/index.html

This seems more reasonable than before.  I wouldn't expect any politician to say they needed Russia's help

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 06, 2017, 03:42:47 PM »
Not sure what's objectionable about that statement. Surprised CNN used this line:

Somebody get useful idiot CNS in here on this

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 06, 2017, 03:43:48 PM »

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 06, 2017, 04:44:37 PM »
Here's the public report.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Pretty underwhelming. Mostly just a propaganda campaign targeting Hillary supporters. The most damning thing was the comment that Podesta's emails were not altered, which were the most effective campaign killer.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 06, 2017, 07:16:42 PM »
Yeah I'm still not seeing any evidence whatsoever that the Russian Gov hacked the DNC. Am I missing something in the report?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 06, 2017, 07:23:12 PM »
What would it take to convince you guys that Russia did it?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 06, 2017, 07:58:24 PM »
This is starting to take on the feel of that one twitter guy who was going to release videos that would "end" hilltard.

At this point, it's almost certain not even somebody operating out of Europe trickfucked the dnctards into giving out their passwords.