Author Topic: Cause a war over hacking.  (Read 26457 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Cause a war over hacking.
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2017, 09:53:23 AM »
Poor Russia, they only want what's best for Uncle Sam

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2017, 09:57:11 AM »
Russia didn't "hack our election" you stupid fucks.

There was hacking and attempting hacking of key parts of the election cycle. Not saying it was Russia. Who did it is secondary.

No. Nobody "hacked the election." B.O. has even acknowledged that. 

Podesta got fished like a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and hilltard set up a server in a bathroom. Their emails were published by wikileaks. The emails demonstrated disdain for democracy and their own constituency causing the dnc to be somewhat exposed for what it really is.

What happrned is no different than Jimmy Carter Jr. sneaking into Romney's 47% speach or the redux of the "grabbin' pussy" comment.

It's fuckimg nuts that the libtard finds russia culpable for the dems getting pasted at all levels of govt. People are bored with the left.

I see what you are saying....I wasn't trying to say script kiddies got into vote data and manipulated it. What did happen should be bothersome to all of us but instead we've come to the point that if it didn't happen to the political team you cheer for, you are okay with it.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2017, 10:01:22 AM »
why is it such a incredibly sore subject for Trump fans?  If true (not saying it is) then yes Russia has decided that Trump is impotent/dumb but guess what, ha can absolutely prove them wrong.  It's like when the other team gets to pick who shoots free throws, they pick the biggest weenie on the other team but he can still make the shots.

I don't know if you're trying to be deliberately dense, are genuinely confused/ignorant, or are just trolling, but...

1) zero evidence has been made available that the russian government obtained the email that wikileaks published.

2) the notion that russia "prefers" hilltard over trump is baseless conjecture as far as I can tell.  In fact, russias domination of obama would lead any logical person to think if it had a preference it would be hilltard and not the dude the dems said can't be trusted with nukes. In any event, I believe the foundation for this misbelief is butthurt libtardedness.

3) what most people are actually concerned with is this very obvious effort from b.o. and the dems to undermine a legitimate election. It feels very 3rd world autocracy-y, and is very troubling in a country that's enjoyed "peaceful transition of power for 2+ centuries" (see libtarded columnists posts the 3rd debate about how dangerous the administrations behavior is".

In sum, you're premise is based upon 1&2, which are wholly unfounded and likely 100% contrived, and you are somehow so rough ridin' stupid that you are completely unaware of 3.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2017, 10:07:20 AM »

There was hacking and attempting hacking of key parts of the election cycle. Not saying it was Russia. Who did it is secondary.

Podesta got fished like a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and hilltard set up a server in a bathroom. Their emails were published by wikileaks. The emails demonstrated disdain for democracy and their own constituency causing the dnc to be somewhat exposed for what it really is.

What happrned is no different than Jimmy Carter Jr. sneaking into Romney's 47% speach or the redux of the "grabbin' pussy" comment.

It's fuckimg nuts that the libtard finds russia culpable for the dems getting pasted at all levels of govt. People are bored with the left.

I see what you are saying....I wasn't trying to say script kiddies got into vote data and manipulated it. What did happen should be bothersome to all of us but instead we've come to the point that if it didn't happen to the political team you cheer for, you are okay with it.

Email was published that nobody disputes is not authentic. It is far closer to actual journalism than espionage. The desire to demonize russia is a not so thinly veiled attempt to shift blame from the responsible parties (dnc dumb fucks) and to undermine the election.

We've been playing spy game with russia for a century.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2017, 10:07:54 AM »
I'm serious, he can prove them wrong but Russia absolutely looks at your guy as the weakling they can dominate.  It doesn't make you a weakling who is easily dominated irl though so relax about it.

Do you seriously think anyone in the current admin or elsewhere is going to stop your guy from getting sworn in later this month?  Please tell me you don't honestly because I would have to call a doctor for your head injury.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2017, 10:11:58 AM »
1/3rd is a stat that was put out last week.  I heard it on Sam Harris' podcast  (here is where you attack a source rather than a stat). 

Also, lol at Castro anything.  Cuba is only relevant to anyone in the US for reasons of cheap vacations and stuff that happened like 60 yrs ago.  It's not like Cuba has been making moves.  Cuba isn't even making moves in Cuba.  I mean, we have a rough ridin' military base in Cuba.  Your deflection from a discussion of Putin's russia to Castro's Cuba is probably the most Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) bridge you have tried to lead us across.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2017, 10:13:47 AM »
I have no idea how castro's name came up.   But yeah, he is a loser who became a dead loser this year

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2017, 10:19:19 AM »
I definitely think Trump is a weakling that Russia can dominate. Much moreso than Obama. In fact, I'd say they're already dominating him and he's too ignorant to know it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2017, 10:22:52 AM »
I definitely think Trump is a weakling that Russia can dominate. Much moreso than Obama. In fact, I'd say they're already dominating him and he's too ignorant to know it.

But that doesn't make his fans weak and impotent irl does it?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2017, 10:38:24 AM »

Email was published that nobody disputes is not authentic. It is far closer to actual journalism than espionage. The desire to demonize russia is a not so thinly veiled attempt to shift blame from the responsible parties (dnc dumb fucks) and to undermine the election.

We've been playing spy game with russia for a century.

:ROFL:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2017, 11:23:20 AM »
So if I've got this right, some hackers that were maybe operating out of Russia/Ukraine (not confirmed, but also irrelevant because that's where a LOT of hackers operate) engaged in a spearphishing campaign that was no more sophisticated than any other spearphishing campaign, so of course John Podesta and other assorted DNC dumbasses actually clicked on the malware, resulting in true and truly embarrassing emails being leaked wherein it is revealed how much these assholes hate their fellow Americans, and Obama and his media surrogates are claiming this means (1) "the Russian government" (2) "hacked the election" and (3) assorted dumbasses here in the Pit have accepted this hook like and sinker? :lol:

Internet safety tip: This isn't Mission Impossible. When someone sends you an email you don't recognize, often on behalf of a Nigerian prince, and you click on the attachment, that doesn't mean a foreign government hacked you. It means you're a dumbass.

And as if this entire story isn't laughably thin, it is premised on the assumption that the Russian government preferred Donald Trump over Hillary "Obama's Third Term and Author of the Russian Reset" Clinton. :lol:

They are completely unhinged.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2017, 11:28:20 AM »
1000% they were total idiots to get hacked.  The type of idiots that I'm glad didn't win because wow, you are idiots. 

I hope it wasn't Russia's intent to do this to sway the election towards the candidate they can use and manipulate because he is an equally big idiot.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2017, 11:30:01 AM »
Oh yeah, Obama has absolutely manhandled Vlad. 

#tears

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2017, 11:41:43 AM »

#tears

America has

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2017, 11:44:20 AM »
There were tech blogs writing about this stuff long before any government officials or politicians said a word about it. I posted links on this very site.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2017, 12:01:36 PM »
It's amazing the level of dumbasses that still click on phishing....We do regular tests and still get like 40% of people to click.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2017, 12:04:22 PM »

#tears

America has

You mean a Syrian cease fire without US involvement, and Crimea are examples of handling Vlad?

Hilarious

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2017, 12:07:18 PM »
The U.K. military just did a study which concluded Russia would annihilate forward placed NATO forces without substantial reinforcements. 

Gosh, it almost sounds like Obama is losing the Cold War.

What did he promise Vlad after the 2012 election, anyway? 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2017, 12:12:19 PM »
The U.K. military just did a study which concluded Russia would annihilate forward placed NATO forces without substantial reinforcements. 

Why would Russia pick trump as the weakling in this election?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2017, 12:16:07 PM »

Why would Russia pick trump as the weakling in this election?

To date there's literally no real world action of any kind to indicate Trump is weak with Russia.   Nothing but words. 

This has all been conjured up in the lib meltdown.

On the flip side we can see that Obama and Hillary as SOS were s total disaster in regards to Russia on every front.  Weak, yet confrontational, the worst of all worlds.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2017, 12:18:48 PM »
It's amazing the level of dumbasses that still click on phishing....We do regular tests and still get like 40% of people to click.

:blindfold:

When the phishing email first arrived, Podesta referred it to a number of aides. An aide named Charles Delavan replied, “This is a legitimate email. John needs to change his password immediately.” But according to the Times report, that email was a simple flub — at least according to the aide in question. Delavan says he knew the email was a fraud, based on similar phishing attempts that had been spotted and blocked. He had meant to write “illegitimate email,” and simply mistyped. On that recommendation, the email was opened and the account was compromised

http://www.theverge.com/2016/12/13/13940514/dnc-email-hack-typo-john-podesta-clinton-russia

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2017, 12:22:09 PM »
I just did a study: The UK wants more $$ and guns from us

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2017, 12:25:24 PM »
So if I've got this right, some hackers that were maybe operating out of Russia/Ukraine (not confirmed, but also irrelevant because that's where a LOT of hackers operate) engaged in a spearphishing campaign that was no more sophisticated than any other spearphishing campaign, so of course John Podesta and other assorted DNC dumbasses actually clicked on the malware, resulting in true and truly embarrassing emails being leaked wherein it is revealed how much these assholes hate their fellow Americans, and Obama and his media surrogates are claiming this means (1) "the Russian government" (2) "hacked the election" and (3) assorted dumbasses here in the Pit have accepted this hook like and sinker? :lol:

Internet safety tip: This isn't Mission Impossible. When someone sends you an email you don't recognize, often on behalf of a Nigerian prince, and you click on the attachment, that doesn't mean a foreign government hacked you. It means you're a dumbass.

And as if this entire story isn't laughably thin, it is premised on the assumption that the Russian government preferred Donald Trump over Hillary "Obama's Third Term and Author of the Russian Reset" Clinton. :lol:

They are completely unhinged.

Excellent summary.

I suppose if the libtatded want to believe that Russia prefers Trump bc they think Trump will be weak against them (completely unfounded and contracdictory to many other things they believe) that's fine. They believe in many fantasy and are hopelessly delusional to the point of rage.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2017, 12:26:09 PM »
To date there's literally no real world action of any kind to indicate Trump is weak with Russia.   Nothing but words.

You mean apart from everything about his extensively documented personality and decision making?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2017, 12:27:19 PM »

You mean apart from everything about his extensively documented personality and decision making?

Was he president?