Author Topic: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats  (Read 534998 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats
« Reply #7475 on: January 12, 2021, 10:46:23 PM »
I think the publisher or owner or whoever it is has a history with racist content.

Interesting. Harris should fit right in.

wut

Harris has a long history of support for, and enforcement and prosecution of, rules and regulations that disproportionately negatively impact black people (or POC if you choose).

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7476 on: January 13, 2021, 07:48:56 AM »
I think the publisher or owner or whoever it is has a history with racist content.

Interesting. Harris should fit right in.

wut

Harris has a long history of support for, and enforcement and prosecution of, rules and regulations that disproportionately negatively impact black people (or POC if you choose).
Agreed.  As has been pointed out already.  Hardcore prosecutor who tended toward over-the-top prosecution and sentencing pursuit of minorities.   The champion of the draconian ‘94 crime Bill and a guy who always sides with the cops as:  Veep/Pres, TempPres and AG respectively.   

Not to mention the fact that VPres/Pres Harris stood up in front of the world and accused TempPres of being a sexual predator.  Didn’t take her long to 1000% sell out on her ideals. 

SMDH

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7477 on: January 13, 2021, 08:35:51 AM »
Libs, twitter libs, or weirdo bernie bros. I need to know who. Or is it fashion libs pissed she's wearing chucks on Vogue, or that Vague is anti woman so why would she bend to them. I could see it going a lot of ways but genuinely curious.

What a weird thing to be pissed off about regardless

Twitter libs. People think the cover is too casual for someone who is the VPOTUS. Apparently, she didn't want this photo for the cover, but it isn't, it was a digital cover. People are surmising that Anna Wintour is racist and her not listing to Kamala's people is another thing indicating this. They also think that Annie Leibovitz doesn't know how to properly shoot black people, which is accurate.

I had to look these people up, which tells me this thing is way too down the rabbit hole and a lot of mostly fake outrage, which probably bad on me, didn't know Annie Liebovitz was so bad at photographing black people but there you have it. Moving on.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla