TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

BSFS Expansion Thread

<< < (2948/4404) > >>

Pete:

--- Quote from: Rick RowdyBoyy Daris on November 26, 2014, 01:22:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: kslim on November 26, 2014, 01:15:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rick RowdyBoyy Daris on November 26, 2014, 01:12:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Shooter Jones on November 26, 2014, 11:14:31 AM ---was told that just a few minutes after the team leaves for waco, all furnishings will be removed in an organized fashion. if you go stand outside, you have the chance of getting many neat little trinkets souvenirs, chairs, tv's. etc. by either having them given to you, or you taking them forcefully.

--- End quote ---

if someone can confirm this i will walk over and get some things for fatty fest 2015

--- End quote ---
let me know when you do and ill buy some stuff from you

--- End quote ---

i think shooter might be firing blanks on this info. but if not and someone canco this along with a ballpark time, i'll head over. cpt crap?

--- End quote ---

Rick, do what you have to do. 

Pete:
I'd love a paper clip holder from Joan's desk.

Bqqkie Pimp:
Just for the record...  Forcing them out of the old Vanier this week while we try to prepare for the defacto B12 Pepper Game will be the excuse I forever use if we fail to win in Waco.

:shakesfist:

Trogdor:

--- Quote from: Bookie Pimp on November 30, 2014, 09:37:37 PM ---Just for the record...  Forcing them out of the old Vanier this week while we try to prepare for the defacto B12 Pepper Game will be the excuse I forever use if we fail to win in Waco.

:shakesfist:

--- End quote ---

I jumped on that train too. But if we win, it'll show that we dont need no fancy offices

'taterblast:
i can't (can) imagine how pissed off bill is all week having to prepare while all this crap is going on

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version