Author Topic: Bill Self's Marriage Problems Affecting The Bball Team?  (Read 46628 times)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Bill Self's Marriage Problems Affecting The Bball Team?
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2013, 06:05:26 PM »
I lived in Lawrence for about six years.  Every time I saw Self in public he was either with his wife or his assistant coaches.  He has a daughter that's pretty attractive, and she goes to KU, so maybe someone saw him with his daughter and mistook it for him being with some young co-ed.  Who knows?  I seriously doubt Self could go around banging a bunch of college girls without it having an effect on his job and his marriage.  Honestly I think it's pretty disgusting that K-State fans have sunk to this level.

Well you would be the other person I know that doesn't admit to seeing Self drive around Mass St. around 2am picking up girls. You probably didn't see it because you were already on your way home to work on getting to 60+.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2013, 08:00:41 PM »
What does Bill buy his stable for vday?  Do you guys think he buys a doz roses then breaks said doz into singles & gives one to each college chick he is banging?  Mixtapes, like 20 copies of the same mix and his DOBO labels each one individually? 

Maybe he takes them all to Freestate and does one of those Rom com type scenes where he is constantly excusing himself from one date to go hang with another, only to excuse himself awkwardly to go see yet another date, then back around again to the first one and on, and on, and on?

Stressful time of yr for a baller like Bill.  Put that on top of the worst losing streak in like forever and the fact that he has no pg, and it is enough to kill lesser ballers.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2013, 08:44:43 PM »
I lived in Lawrence for about six years.  Every time I saw Self in public he was either with his wife or his assistant coaches.  He has a daughter that's pretty attractive, and she goes to KU, so maybe someone saw him with his daughter and mistook it for him being with some young co-ed.  Who knows?  I seriously doubt Self could go around banging a bunch of college girls without it having an effect on his job and his marriage.  Honestly I think it's pretty disgusting that K-State fans have sunk to this level.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2013, 09:06:44 PM »
Wow, Bill stole White Owl's old lady.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2013, 06:09:15 PM »

The rumor I heard was that he slept with his daughter's friend. Oh, and his real estate agent. Probably made finding an apt a cinch.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Bill Self's Marriage Problems Affecting The Bball Team?
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2013, 06:29:26 PM »

The rumor I heard was that he slept with his daughter's friend. Oh, and his real estate agent. Probably made finding an apt a cinch.

Have heard both of these as well

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2013, 06:30:27 PM »

Not saying it's impossible, but it's quite a coincidence how all of this talk seems to always happen after a team loses a couple games in a row. 

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2013, 06:32:39 PM »

Not saying it's impossible, but it's quite a coincidence how all of this talk seems to always happen after a team loses a couple games in a row. 

Yep, everyone turned a blind eye to mangino's crap until he started to string together some losses.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2013, 06:39:39 PM »

Yep, everyone turned a blind eye to mangino's crap until he started to string together some losses.

And look where KU football is now. 

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2013, 07:29:27 PM »
Confirmed that a bar owner in Lawrence sees seff out alot and said he is a"womanizer"

Source A

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2013, 07:48:06 PM »

I heard from a decent, not great, source that it was an assistant coach's wife that got him in troubs. No wonder he's been so distracted. And also it's hilarious if true because that would me he has something in common with Ron Prince.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2013, 07:51:29 PM »
Dining at the new Green Tea Sushi in aggieville this evening with the fam. Obviously a well-cultured gentleman and a class act.
 :thumbsup:

Meanwhile, in Lawrence, Bill Self skulks around college bars without his family, or his wedding ring.

I might've posted this before but it's worth posting again anyways. I have a friend from HS that was with a couple of her friends at a bar in Lawrence a couple years ago and Bill Self and Ronnie Chalmers were hanging around them all night. Around closing time, Self and Chalmers offered to give the girls a ride home. They drunkenly accepted the ride invite and as Bill and Ronnie pulled up to drop the girls off at their sorority, the girls started to get out of the car and Bill and Ronnie asked if the girls were going to invite them into the sorority house. The girls quickly exited the vehicle, while Self and Chalmers were left heartbroken and alone.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2013, 07:52:52 PM »
GET SOME, BILL!

(Disclaimer: this girl was not referred to in previous post)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2013, 08:03:33 PM »
Would be the first cool thing self has done in forever.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2013, 08:04:06 PM »
Bill is ku's Gronk

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2013, 08:04:34 PM »

I heard from a decent, not great, source that it was an assistant coach's wife that got him in troubs. No wonder he's been so distracted. And also it's hilarious if true because that would me he has something in common with Ron Prince.

You'd have trouble beating TCU too if you had to live with the fact you got Joe Dooley's sloppy seconds.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2013, 10:24:08 PM »
Would be the first cool thing self has done in forever.

No it wouldn't.

Offline 88wildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2013, 10:03:10 AM »
We might be seeing a tiger woods style unraveling of bills personal and professional life

Not until the Mrs. breaks his wrist and shatters his windshield with a clipboard.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2013, 10:08:43 AM »
My sister, who went to KU, tipped me off on these rumors a couple of years ago at least. Get with the program people.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2013, 10:11:50 AM »
I'd play harder for a coach that was banging every hottie in Lawrence. What a weird team.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2013, 01:23:30 PM »
I'd play harder for a coach that was banging every hottie in Lawrence. What a weird team.

Yeah, shame on them for losing a few games and not just coasting to a ninth straight Big 12 title.  Embarrassing.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2013, 01:24:58 PM »

It's kind of the "dishonest, lying, scumbag, perv" vibe that has his players tuning him out.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2013, 01:26:20 PM »

It's kind of the "dishonest, lying, scumbag, perv" vibe that has his players tuning him out.

Yep, because as we know, any time that KU loses a basketball game, it can't simply be because the other team played better.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2013, 01:31:05 PM »

Yeah, shame on them for losing a few games and not just coasting to a ninth straight Big 12 title.  Embarrassing.

I hope you enjoyed the ride, KU basketball is on the verge of becoming Nebraska football.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2013, 01:32:31 PM »

I hope you enjoyed the ride, KU basketball is on the verge of becoming Nebraska football.

Jesus.