Author Topic: 4th District  (Read 9447 times)

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 4th District
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2017, 04:15:44 PM »
I've pretty much been everywhere. Just ask me a city and I'll tell you whether it sucks or not
This would be a great thread. I support its creation.
yes, that will make this thread his home loss to ISU on the way to the E8

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2017, 07:59:48 PM »
Georgia. More mixed results. Evidence of a liberal backlash, or not? http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/democrats-georgia-ossoff-237348

This was probably their only real chance to "steal" a seat under the nevertrump pretense, and they failed miserably. Another lol @the libtards.

But, MORAL VICTORY!
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2017, 09:00:16 PM »
Bump. Another one slips away. Georgia's boy wonder loses to a female Ron Estes. After wasting over $25 million of outside donor money.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

The Big Train

« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2017, 09:08:23 PM »
Bump. Another one slips away. Georgia's boy wonder loses to a female Ron Estes. After wasting over $25 million of outside donor money.

Why am I not surprised this is being used as an insult.  Trump supporters smdh

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2017, 09:20:19 PM »

You, sir, are a dumbass. Karen Handel is, in fact, a female. That's not the insult. The insult is she's a female version of Ron Estes - meaning an incredibly inept and boring politician. And the Dems' superboy lost to her. Maybe because he was an empty suit and the depth of his campaign was "vote for me to make Trump mad."
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2017, 09:20:59 PM »
I saw Ron Estes at KCI today.  His Southwest flight was canceled like the rest of us.  Stood in line with what looked like an assistant for about an hour.

He's a thoroughly unimpressive guy.  Extremely quiet.  Pedestrian luggage.  Carried an actual briefcase.

The Big Train

« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2017, 09:23:16 PM »

You, sir, are a dumbass. Karen Handel is, in fact, a female. That's not the insult. She's a female version of Ron Estes - meaning an incredibly inept and boring politician. And the Dems' superboy lost to her. Maybe because he was an empty suit and the depth of his campaign was "vote for me to make Trump mad."

I'm sure you would have said a male <insert female politician> if there was a comparison, right?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 20, 2017, 09:50:18 PM »
gop-gop-gop-sec-errr... - gop-gop
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2017, 09:51:01 PM »

You, sir, are a dumbass. Karen Handel is, in fact, a female. That's not the insult. She's a female version of Ron Estes - meaning an incredibly inept and boring politician. And the Dems' superboy lost to her. Maybe because he was an empty suit and the depth of his campaign was "vote for me to make Trump mad."

I'm sure you would have said a male <insert female politician> if there was a comparison, right?

Uh, yes. What part of this aren't you getting? She's a female. Ron's a male. She's a female Ron Estes. :dunno:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2017, 10:43:28 PM »
 :lol:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2017, 11:06:55 PM »
This would have fit well into that popular Chappelle sketch 'when keepin it real goes wrong'
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2017, 10:28:55 AM »
 :love:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2017, 10:54:10 AM »
What a bunch of dorks
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2017, 11:27:54 AM »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 21, 2017, 11:33:25 AM »
They should stop getting their hopes up.