Author Topic: Adulterers stories (Trim has a story from his bff from mhk. He bought the book)  (Read 28183 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Weird thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You missed the start of it in the travel thread

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

yeah the age of consent in kansas is 16 so it was not statutory rape i guess but the fact that he was a teacher makes it unlawful sexual contact.
If this was a chick, she'd be back in her Ravens cheer leading outfit by next week.
Incorrect. A female Manhattan High teacher was charged with this in 2008.

Did you pork her brains out, waks?!?
No, but apparently the porking was so good that it would drive a man mad. Well, it drove this man mad, anyway.

Here's an article regarding the Manhattan teacher's arrest.

:worthless:

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Are married couples that have a single Facebook page or e-mail address doing so to combat possible adultering via the internets

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Are married couples that have a single Facebook page or e-mail address doing so to combat possible adultering via the internets

I hate people with joint FB pages. I could see a joint email for things like bills or mileage rewards programs whatever, but then you still need individual email accounts for normal personal correspondence.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
I think we've had that discussion before but yes its very weird.

Happy Birthday Jen!
(This is Tom btw lol) but I'm sure Becky will get on here and tell you as well lol

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
I don't have a single friend with a joint account. Who are these monsters?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Guess this is the time to mention my wife posts here from my account all the time.  Seemed normal so didn't feel the need to mention it.

I agree sweetie.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
yes it's weird. my guess has always been that one of them has cheated on the other at some point and this is the solution that they came up with together to keep it from happening again.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've seen it from three types of people

1) The people that RD describes.  Even if not cheating, just a complete lack of trust between them
2) The people that are way overzealous in their relationship as though they need to prove something to everyone constantly
3) An extension of #2 but where the guy just DGAF about fb and his wife creates the duo account

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I knew a couple with a shared facebook page. They were just literally inseparable all of the time and always did the same stuff. They worked at the same place, ate exact same foods at mealtimes, and just rough ridin' everything was the same, same, same. I can't even describe the extent of how unusual it was. Like, you wondered if they had a personality disorder or something. But GET THIS. The time that was so over the top that I just absolutely lost my crap was when they were sitting super close to each other and reading THE SAME rough ridin' COPY OF A BOOK AT THE SAME rough ridin' TIME!!!

:runaway:

The Big Train

True love :love:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
sitting super close to each other and reading THE SAME rough ridin' COPY OF A BOOK AT THE SAME rough ridin' TIME!!!

:lol:

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I hate people with joint FB pages. I could see a joint email for things like bills or mileage rewards programs whatever, but then you still need individual email accounts for normal personal correspondence.
I have an aunt and uncle who share an email account.  it makes for some strange correspondence.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
Guess this is the time to mention my wife posts here from my account all the time.  Seemed normal so didn't feel the need to mention it.

I agree sweetie.
:lol:

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't have a single friend with a joint account. Who are these monsters?
Mostly 40 something's

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Cocaine is a helluva drug
  • Katpak'r
  • Cocaine is a helluva drug
    • View Profile
I knew a couple with a shared facebook page. They were just literally inseparable all of the time and always did the same stuff. They worked at the same place, ate exact same foods at mealtimes, and just rough ridin' everything was the same, same, same. I can't even describe the extent of how unusual it was. Like, you wondered if they had a personality disorder or something. But GET THIS. The time that was so over the top that I just absolutely lost my crap was when they were sitting super close to each other and reading THE SAME rough ridin' COPY OF A BOOK AT THE SAME rough ridin' TIME!!!

:runaway:

:Yuck:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
I've seen it from three types of people

1) The people that RD describes.  Even if not cheating, just a complete lack of trust between them
2) The people that are way overzealous in their relationship as though they need to prove something to everyone constantly
3) An extension of #2 but where the guy just DGAF about fb and his wife creates the duo account

I've seen mainly #3...where the wife posts 99% of the time but the husband is always on there creeping.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Type 4 is old people who think it's like a postal address.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile

Ya, those are fun.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Ya, those are fun.

type 4 is my captains this summer. C and S. Am I talking to C or S? Never really certain unless they sign it. they are also quite old.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
32 months is the sentence for Manhattan businessman and former Riley County assistant boys’ basketball coach and substitute teacher Zachary Burton.
As previously announced by KMAN, Burton entered a guilty plea to unlawful sexual relations with a female high school student in late September.  Following emotional testimony from both the victim and Burton himself, Riley County District Court Judge Meryl Wilson took five minutes before beginning to explain his reasoning for the nearly three year sentence, with audible sighs at times. Judge Wilson talked about rehabilitation, deterrence, and punishment–and while he saw no evident danger from Burton to the community, he talked about his selfish actions that will have a permanent effect on so many people. The lesson and message he wanted his sentence to portray is that actions have consequences.

Sr. Deputy Attorney for Riley County Barry Disney and defense attorney Barry Clark had had little to say following the sentencing, with Disney only saying the judge said it all–and Clark saying he respects the judicial system

http://1350kman.com/manhattan-businessman-sentenced-prison-unlawful-sexual-relations-case/

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
He can do that time standing on his head
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
holy crap, 32 months  :sdeek: