Author Topic: Thread Outing Hillrod Supporters  (Read 10794 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Thread Outing Hillrod Supporters
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2016, 11:12:39 AM »
Hillary is an artist when it comes to BS. I think her and Trump are about equal when it comes to sincerity, but you can still appreciate the degree of skill she exercises in the craft. Trump is more clumsy, but makes up for it in pizazz.

Both are terrible people.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2016, 11:30:40 AM »
All politicians lie their asses off, for sure. But you're missing out if you can't appreciate how Trump is willing to go WAY above and beyond all of them. Hillary isn't going to try to tell you that the sky is not blue, but red. With Trump, you just don't know. He very well could do that.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2016, 11:57:44 AM »
Dax just can't stand any criticism of trump. He's just not going to allow it at all. #explaining
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2016, 12:01:10 PM »
All politicians lie their asses off, for sure. But you're missing out if you can't appreciate how Trump is willing to go WAY above and beyond all of them. Hillary isn't going to try to tell you that the sky is not blue, but red. With Trump, you just don't know. He very well could do that.

Yeah, Trump's lies are so blatantly lies that it's like people don't even care that he's lying. Nobody believes it in the first place, so nobody feels bad about it when they find out it's not true.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2016, 12:03:38 PM »
It's a beautiful red sky, believe me, believe me
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2016, 01:59:23 PM »
People who are pure party liners (even those that try and deny it . . . cough) are going to vote for Hillary, and they're too stupid to know they're voting for war, lies, corruption,  U.S. hegemony and stealth racism.

I've never voted for a Republican, except for those stupid ass judges, and likely never will in an election that matters but I'm not voting for her.

I also love how dax acts like he isn't a "pure party liner." I don't understand why being a party liner is a bad thing if that party aligns with your ideals.

Also GMAFB with Gary Johnson, Jesus Christ.
No federal funding for stem cell research.
rough ridin' come on, if you're going to throw your vote away may as well vote for Kermit The Frog
I mean, if you want to federally fund as little as possible, some good things that should be funded somehow are going to get cut. That's a weird place to pick something out

Except for the fact that he's less absolute about funding the following
The Fed
Death Penalty
Needle exchanges
School vouchers (how in the hell can you be for smaller government then advocate providing money for vouchers?)
Alternative energy
"Fatherhood" initiatives, WTF?
Rural health services
Social Security

The issue with libertarians is that they don't actually oppose government involvement, just in the things they deem important. The stem cell opposition reeks of a religious litmus test, he certainly can't justify the opposition under the guise of not wanting to use government funds.

The reason a lot of people are voting for Johnson isn't because of his policies or party, but more to make a third party viable.  I will vote for him because I think a two party system is stupid and a viable third party will force compromise and thus allow the government to function.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2016, 06:29:48 PM »
I'm really curious about the Trump lies. Any examples? I need to weigh his lies against Hillary's.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2016, 06:32:25 PM »
saying taco bowls were a regular menu item at trump grille is a good starting point
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2016, 06:41:01 PM »
I'm really curious about the Trump lies. Any examples? I need to weigh his lies against Hillary's.
You're trying to compare Coke to Pepsi when the reality of our situation is Coke and cat urine.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2016, 08:03:13 PM »

throw a dart, it's got a 92% chance at hitting a trump lie.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

clinton is at 50%.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2016, 08:05:22 PM »
johnson is 66% truthful, but with a small sample size.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/gary-johnson/
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2016, 10:52:05 PM »
Hillary's spin cycle is so intense people can't tell the lies from the lies anymore. 

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2016, 11:00:42 PM »

I've never heard a statement from trump substantive enough that it it could be characterized as a lie or truth. If he does lie, it's not possible that it's at the frequency, velocity or gravity of Hillary clinton's bullshit. She is the worst of all time.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2016, 11:10:06 PM »
The "we can't know trump is worse than Hillary" is probably the best thing ever

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2016, 01:19:39 AM »
Yeah it is pretty dumb because actual policy and U.S. action on the world stage has proven that to date, Hillary is vastly (and that word alone is an understatement) worse than Trump. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2016, 01:21:22 AM »
It's also quite remarkable how unremarkable Hillary was as a Senator once you get past her love of perpetual war.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2016, 02:29:26 AM »
Hillary is an artist when it comes to BS. I think her and Trump are about equal when it comes to sincerity, but you can still appreciate the degree of skill she exercises in the craft. Trump is more clumsy, but makes up for it in pizazz.

I don't agree with this at all. I do believe Trump is more sincere but he is clearly a bigger liar. It's pretty easy to confuse sincerity with honesty but they aren't the same thing. Hillary is so politically ambitious that she might be the least sincere person in America. Her lifelong political motivation has led personally to a sham marriage and wild shifts in apparent policy opinions. You don't know what or who she is but she isn't a pathological liar like Trump is. He is pretty comfortable letting people see his true self, I'd imagine that is a byproduct of being rich and powerful and never having to apologize.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2016, 10:01:07 PM »

I don't agree with this at all. I do believe Trump is more sincere but he is clearly a bigger liar. It's pretty easy to confuse sincerity with honesty but they aren't the same thing. Hillary is so politically ambitious that she might be the least sincere person in America. Her lifelong political motivation has led personally to a sham marriage and wild shifts in apparent policy opinions. You don't know what or who she is but she isn't a pathological liar like Trump is. He is pretty comfortable letting people see his true self, I'd imagine that is a byproduct of being rich and powerful and never having to apologize.
Seems pretty accurate. What is Trump willing to do when his wealth and power aren't enough to insure victory?

Royals aren't gonna win 'em all

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2016, 10:25:47 AM »
Yeah it is pretty dumb because actual policy and U.S. action on the world stage has proven that to date, Hillary is vastly (and that word alone is an understatement) worse than Trump.

Trump indicated his support for (Iraq) war in a radio interview with shock jock Howard Stern on Sept. 11, 2002

"I can’t believe what our country is doing," Trump said, according to a BuzzFeed transcript. "Gaddafi in Libya is killing thousands of people, nobody knows how bad it is, and we’re sitting around we have soldiers all have the Middle East, and we’re not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage and that’s what it is: It’s a carnage."

Trump continued.

"You talk about things that have happened in history; this could be one of the worst," Trump said. "Now we should go in, we should stop this guy, which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it, and save these lives. This is absolutely nuts. We don’t want to get involved and you’re gonna end up with something like you’ve never seen before."

Where does Trump differ from Hillz on, "U.S. action on the world stage"?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2016, 10:26:43 AM »
Who knows, all we have is words, I'm looking at actions   

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2016, 10:30:42 AM »

From what I gather, because Trump has never worked as a civil servant he is excluded from any "action."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2016, 10:32:45 AM »

From what I gather, because Trump has never worked as a civil servant he is excluded from any "action."

Profound. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2016, 10:35:41 AM »

Profound.

So, because of his lack of "action" why shouldn't we go off of his words? Does he get a free-pass for everything because he hasn't worked as a civil servant?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2016, 10:36:57 AM »
Where is he getting a free pass?  What MSM media outlet is giving Trump a "free pass"?   

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2016, 10:44:00 AM »
Where is he getting a free pass?  What MSM media outlet is giving Trump a "free pass"?

Because you're critical of Hillz " action on the world stage" when Trump has pretty much endorsed everything she has voted for/supported.