Author Topic: Thread Outing Hillrod Supporters  (Read 10702 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Thread Outing Hillrod Supporters
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2016, 09:09:14 PM »
Johnson is a great vote to keep your conscience clean, IMO. Probably won't win, but could conceivably give rise to another legit third party (true moderate party???) providing a landing spot for non-crazy republicans and democrats.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2016, 09:20:58 PM »
GA-RY! GA-RY! GA-RY!
:adios:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2016, 09:44:56 PM »
I'll be voting for Gary in November.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2016, 09:52:54 PM »
People who are pure party liners (even those that try and deny it . . . cough) are going to vote for Hillary, and they're too stupid to know they're voting for war, lies, corruption,  U.S. hegemony and stealth racism.

I've never voted for a Republican, except for those stupid ass judges, and likely never will in an election that matters but I'm not voting for her.

I also love how dax acts like he isn't a "pure party liner." I don't understand why being a party liner is a bad thing if that party aligns with your ideals.

Also GMAFB with Gary Johnson, Jesus Christ.
No federal funding for stem cell research.
rough ridin' come on, if you're going to throw your vote away may as well vote for Kermit The Frog

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Thread Outing Hillrod Supporters
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2016, 09:57:54 PM »
People who are pure party liners (even those that try and deny it . . . cough) are going to vote for Hillary, and they're too stupid to know they're voting for war, lies, corruption,  U.S. hegemony and stealth racism.

I've never voted for a Republican, except for those stupid ass judges, and likely never will in an election that matters but I'm not voting for her.

I also love how dax acts like he isn't a "pure party liner." I don't understand why being a party liner is a bad thing if that party aligns with your ideals.

rough ridin' come on, if you're going to throw your vote away may as well vote for Kermit The Frog
I mean, if you want to federally fund as little as possible, some good things that should be funded somehow are going to get cut. That's a weird place to pick something out
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2016, 10:14:24 PM »
MIR, always explaining.  Sad

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2016, 10:48:13 PM »

I mean, if you want to federally fund as little as possible, some good things that should be funded somehow are going to get cut. That's a weird place to pick something out

Except for the fact that he's less absolute about funding the following
The Fed
Death Penalty
Needle exchanges
School vouchers (how in the hell can you be for smaller government then advocate providing money for vouchers?)
Alternative energy
"Fatherhood" initiatives, WTF?
Rural health services
Social Security

The issue with libertarians is that they don't actually oppose government involvement, just in the things they deem important. The stem cell opposition reeks of a religious litmus test, he certainly can't justify the opposition under the guise of not wanting to use government funds.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2016, 10:52:13 PM »

I don't know how it took so long to come to this conclusion, but I think I just realized that you aren't very rough ridin' bright. How does that pass as clever for you? Actually don't answer, it won't be the last bit intriguing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2016, 11:04:57 PM »

I don't know how it took so long to come to this conclusion, but I think I just realized that you aren't very rough ridin' bright. How does that pass as clever for you? Actually don't answer, it won't be the last bit intriguing.

Me not very bright?

You're constantly over explaining, you regularly miss the point entirely and you have the geo-political understanding and depth of a thimble.   It's extremely weird that a guy who isn't voting for Hillary but yet consistently manages to hop to her defense at every conceivable turn, weird, huh?

It's the same screed over and over from MIR.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2016, 11:08:43 PM »

Me not very bright?

You're constantly over explaining, you regularly miss the point entirely and you have the geo-political understanding and depth of a thimble.   It's extremely weird that a guy who isn't voting for Hillary but yet consistently manages to hop to her defense at every conceivable turn, weird, huh?

What did I explain and how was that in anyway a defense of Hillary? I simply pointed out your weird and completely unnecessary hypocrisy.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2016, 11:12:41 PM »

Me not very bright?

What did I explain and how was that in anyway a defense of Hillary? I simply pointed out your weird and completely unnecessary hypocrisy.

It seems like you've explained your whole party line shtick about a 1000 times, and you're regularly jumping to Hillary's defense in between posts about how you hate her.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2016, 11:15:03 PM »

Me not very bright?

It seems like you've explained your whole party line shtick about a 1000 times, and you're regularly jumping to Hillary's defense in between posts about how you hate her.

You repeated the same nonsensical post back to back; like I said, not very bright.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2016, 11:17:39 PM »

Me not very bright?

You repeated the same nonsensical post back to back; like I said, not very bright.

So specifically answering your question about over explaining is a "nonsensical" post and how you defend Hillary while hating her, is a "nonsensical" post?  Fascinating logic. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2016, 07:07:46 AM »

Ok, what are they voting for with Trump?

Hillary is a known commodity, the track record is defined and set in stone.   Nice work, "centerist" deflector.   Hillarite outed!

Agreed. I actually mentioned that in a post in another thread.

Hillary will bring us 4/8 more years of the last 24 we've already had.  Status quo mediocrity. 

yeah, I hate hillary clinton. I think she's awful and very cringey in everything she does. that said, I have to vote for her because I have a pretty amazing life. with stupid hillary I know I'll continue to live in the same world I've lived in these last tons of years. that is comforting. bernie sanders terrifies me because I make a decent amount of coin. donald trump terrifies me for literally every reason. there is more upside to either bernie or donald, I actually believe that. hillary doesn't terrify me though, she just makes me sad. #i'mwithstupidher.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2016, 07:19:22 AM »
Hillary Clinton received high praise from Henry Kissinger, a man that was absolutely loathed on every conceivable level by Democrats, liberals and Prog-Liberals.   A man that many prog-libs repeatedly and with great zeal called to be brought up on war crimes, even to this day.    Today's Dems and fake Centrists don't even know who they are anymore.    :lol:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2016, 07:26:03 AM »
dax, do people listen to you a bit and then just shrug and walk away IRL or can you have conversations?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2016, 07:33:39 AM »
dax, do people listen to you a bit and then just shrug and walk away IRL or can you have conversations?

I didn't realize we were having a direct conversation SD, typically on this message board that requires the "" function. 

It seems strange as the mountain of evidence continues to grow at nearly an exponential rate regarding how horrible Hillary is on a factual level i.e. horribleness ingrained and chiseled into the annuals of history as actual implemented and carried forth U.S. policy and actual real life events that occurred while she occupied public office, even on an ex-officio level (as opposed to political stump speeches).   That Dems and the like are increasingly angst laden.   

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2016, 07:38:17 AM »
i think (through my explanation filter) maybe the former, sd?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2016, 08:00:07 AM »
I'm voting more against Trump than for Hillary.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2016, 08:04:10 AM »
I'm voting more against Trump than for Hillary.

No way Hillary wins Oklahoma. Right?

In Texas, I feel I'm safe voting for Johnson without handing the election to Trump.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2016, 08:19:21 AM »
Anyone claiming that trump is for sure worse than hillary has a shitload of explaining to do, because that position is intellectually incongruent on every level.

Or, just admit that you're a Democrat shill, and I'll add you to the list and we can ignore you going fwd.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2016, 08:27:19 AM »
Actually, Hillary is more honest than Trump by default. Because that dude will legit say ANYTHING.
This might be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this blog. If there's one thing that Trump is lacking, is that, he's too honest!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 08:31:12 AM by WackyCat08 »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2016, 08:33:04 AM »
Actually, Hillary is more honest than Trump by default. Because that dude will legit say ANYTHING.
This might be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this blog. If there's one thing that Trump is lacking, is that, he's too honest!

Oh, wacky. You're such a sweet, innocent child.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2016, 08:35:02 AM »
They're all rough ridin' liars, but Hillary buckles every time the emails are brought up. Also, she's really gross.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2016, 10:09:18 AM »

I didn't realize we were having a direct conversation SD, typically on this message board that requires the "" function. 

It seems strange as the mountain of evidence continues to grow at nearly an exponential rate regarding how horrible Hillary is on a factual level i.e. horribleness ingrained and chiseled into the annuals of history as actual implemented and carried forth U.S. policy and actual real life events that occurred while she occupied public office, even on an ex-officio level (as opposed to political stump speeches).   That Dems and the like are increasingly angst laden.