Author Topic: Welcome home CK7  (Read 14083 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome home CK7
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2017, 01:54:28 PM »
https://n.rivals.com/news/grading-this-week-s-assistant-coaching-hires

Local take: “Bringing back one of K-State's all-time greats to coach his former position is a win-win for the Wildcats. For the immediate roster, Klein's success within the system is unparalleled and is considered one of LHC Bill Snyder's smartest pupils. Having been with the team in a different role two seasons ago, he's also already familiar with both incumbent starter Jesse Ertz and future star Skylar Thompson, meaning there won't be typical time spent building relationships or acclimating to style. On the recruiting trail is where the Wildcats may receive the biggest boost though. The youngest staff member at just 27 years old, Klein possesses the rare opportunity to enter locations where prospects may be unaware of the K-State program and instantly bring interest to the table based on his name alone. A seamless acquisition from every angle, this was a natural promotion that's been in the cards since the moment Klein expressed interest in coaching.” – Ryan Wallace, GoPowercat.com

Farrell’s take: "Klein returns to Manhattan, where he was a star quarterback and Heisman darkhorse. He not only knows Kansas State well but he’s young and can relate well to recruits having just graduated in 2012. I have a feeling he’s going to be a big addition to this staff."

Farrell’s grade: B

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2017, 02:10:25 PM »
I would think Sproles would have a hard time coaching with his speech impediment. I swear i'm not trying to knock him, but having a fear of public speaking myself, I would find it difficult to do with not wanting to be seen like him.

He would do just fine speaking with players, and that's all I care about.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2017, 02:45:23 PM »
I for one will cut Klein zero slack in criticizing him for his piss poor recruiting efforts. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2017, 03:05:40 PM »
Klein as QB coach. TNew as DB coach. Jordy at WR coach. Sproles as RB coach.

:ksu:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2017, 03:14:39 PM »
I need a hero to pm me there username and pw to gpc.. my other acct I use to leach on the person changed there pw and I don't talk to them anymore :( I wont post from your acct

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2017, 03:53:24 PM »
nostalgia is of course playing a part in why i'm so pumped to have klein on staff.  on the other hand, it makes a lot of sense.  nobody has ever drank the Snyder Kool-Aid harder than klein.  he's a "company man" who is, what, 26 or 27?  I have to think he's going to be more energetic on the recruiting trail than Del.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2017, 04:43:04 PM »
Well if this is The Year, then what a storybook way to do so. Snyder comes back from fighting cancer to get the Natty he deserves, Klein comes back to make up for the Natty he potentially lost (Thanks Baylor, ya rapist cheats), and we the fans get to pak our faces off while they do it!

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2017, 07:42:53 PM »
What's Ty Zimmerman up to? I always thought he would make a good coach.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline POWL

• Combo-Fan
  • just sayin....
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2017, 08:46:01 AM »
He has his Education degree and is teaching on post at Fort Riley Middle School. Not sure what, if any coaching he is doing.
Beems 2015 - "Honestly, I'd be surprised if this message board survived another five years."

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2017, 09:21:44 AM »
He has his Education degree and is teaching on post at Fort Riley Middle School. Not sure what, if any coaching he is doing.

I thought he was coaching for his das at JCHS

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2017, 11:11:52 AM »

I thought he was coaching for his das at JCHS
Well they are one school district. So it is possible.