Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
If you beat the crap out of your wife, guessing you probably don't have a whole lot of scruples when it comes to recruiting...
I will also note that while it looks like she's rolling a joint (a very KU activity), she's actually sewing.
She always been one for charity so it makes sense.
I am starting to come around to Dax and Jesse Waters notion that Swift is a deep state plant...
Don't be jealous, bruv, that the most famous person on the planet is repping KU.
YouTube shorts? Pull yourself together man.
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by LickNeckey on Today at 07:56:50 PM »
it's Patterson!
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Last post by LickNeckey on Today at 07:52:11 PM »

BTW Lick, your boy committed the Federal Government and thus his administration to getting the bridge fixed and the Federal government (and apparently not insurance companies) paying the whole tab.

if only there was some precedent about federal government commitment towards bridge replacement in the event of a collapse...

My post was not a criticism of the Federal government doing/financing the repair.

Now I'll just wait for you to invoke: MAGA, Trump, Republicans

oh

BTW Lick, your boy committed the Federal Government and thus his administration to getting the bridge fixed and the Federal government (and apparently not insurance companies) paying the whole tab.

I didn't interpret this as a compliment
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10