Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 769549 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #5200 on: May 18, 2018, 01:39:51 PM »
I have said all along former Obama CIA director John Brennan is the driver of this Russian crap. Why?
He hates Trump, listen to him on CNN
He was going to be Hillary's CIA director.
He is  Islamit lover.  He would not take an oath of office on a bible.  Christian symbol.
From the American Spectator, "Brennan dimly understood that there would be hell to pay if it came out that Hillary partisans in the U.S. government were spying on her opponent’s campaign, making use of opposition research that she had purchased. But Brennan, who was auditioning to be Hillary’s CIA director and choking on his anger at the thought of Trump as president, couldn’t help himself apparently. From April 2016 to July 2016, according to leaked stories in the British press, he assembled a multi-agency taskforce that served as the beginnings of a counterintelligence probe into the Trump campaign. During these months, he was “personally briefing” Obama on “Russian interference” — Brennan’s euphemism for spying on the Trump campaign — and was practically camped out at the White House. So in all likelihood Obama knew about and had given his blessing to Brennan’s dirt-digging."
Sad, damn, sad.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #5201 on: May 18, 2018, 01:42:15 PM »
They did go beyond the scope, dax. WAY beyond. And they still couldn't find anything illegal. Sorry, but maybe you need to focus on a different issue because your side appears to be corrupt as hell.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5202 on: May 18, 2018, 02:01:53 PM »
They did go beyond the scope, dax. WAY beyond. And they still couldn't find anything illegal. Sorry, but maybe you need to focus on a different issue because your side appears to be corrupt as hell.

Oh please, they did not go "way beyond" the scope.   

If you want to believe that if they started digging back into the tax and business records of everyone associated with the Clinton campaign(s), dating back years and years, that they wouldn't find anything, by all means, continue to live in that non-reality.

Just take comfort in the fact that your candidate has managed to bleachbit, and servers fell down the stairs, hard drives fell on the hammers, DHS clown car investigation, and friendly/complicity in the FBI her way out of anything serious, to date.

Just like an article I posted today.   Why did the DOJ quietly dismiss charges against an Arizona Arms Dealer for shipping Libyan weapons to Syria in 2016, right before the election?   Because he threatened to expose all kinds of stuff as to what Hillary was up to in Libya when she was SOS (and likely documented in some of those missing emails).

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5203 on: May 18, 2018, 02:27:46 PM »
Dax only started 1 thread about Hillary?

Yup, checks out  :Carl:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5204 on: May 18, 2018, 02:49:42 PM »
Dax has convinced me.  Impeach Hillary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5205 on: May 18, 2018, 04:12:42 PM »
It's okay the Trump world is corrupt as hell because they weren't supposed to find that stuff....great point dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5206 on: May 18, 2018, 05:59:09 PM »
It's okay the Trump world is corrupt as hell because they weren't supposed to find that stuff....great point dax.

Not what I said.  What does it have to do with COLUSION to fix the election?  So far, not much, well nothing to date (that's to date TBT). 

I mean, the super double secret Soviet spy that Trump supposedly had working for him walks the streets a free man.   

How many times did the FBI try and investigate the Clinton Foundation only to get shut down by the Clinton complicit friends in the Obama justice department.   Finally, after about the 6th try, there is an investigation, but it's probably too late, as the BleachBit Queen has likely already ridden through town destroying the evidence, and more hard drives fell down the stairs. 

Right back at you guys.   You voted 63 million strong for the most corrupt power couple in modern American political history, she couldn't win the election even with spies from the DOJ (A DOJ and executive branch who clearly conspired to NOT indict her) embedded in the Trump Campaign.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5207 on: May 18, 2018, 06:09:03 PM »
Sure seems weird that 4 or 5 people and a company had to be granted immunity when Hillary didn't do anything wrong.

3 separate FBI offices asked to investigate the co-mingling of speaking fees/Clinton Foundation Matters/Sec. of State business dealings and all 3 were shot down by higher ups at the Justice Department.

Then there's Lyin Loretta meeting Bill on the tarmac to talk about the kids, 2 weeks before unilateral James Comey (who never actually read the entirety of the report) announced that Hillary just made an error.

Why was Cheryl Mills a potential accomplice allowed to sit with Hillary during the fake FBI interview (when they were already colluding internally to let her off)?

Should have gone to a grand jury.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5208 on: May 18, 2018, 08:41:04 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5210 on: May 19, 2018, 10:09:21 AM »
Sure seems weird that 4 or 5 people and a company had to be granted immunity when Hillary didn't do anything wrong.

3 separate FBI offices asked to investigate the co-mingling of speaking fees/Clinton Foundation Matters/Sec. of State business dealings and all 3 were shot down by higher ups at the Justice Department.

Then there's Lyin Loretta meeting Bill on the tarmac to talk about the kids, 2 weeks before unilateral James Comey (who never actually read the entirety of the report) announced that Hillary just made an error.

Why was Cheryl Mills a potential accomplice allowed to sit with Hillary during the fake FBI interview (when they were already colluding internally to let her off)?

Should have gone to a grand jury.

Have you shared your findings with the justice department?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5211 on: May 19, 2018, 11:54:51 AM »
Was manafort the guy that was a campaign manager for like 48 hours?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5212 on: May 19, 2018, 11:55:41 AM »
Or is he the guy that's being all of the sudden charged for something he dis in like 2006?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5213 on: May 19, 2018, 11:56:49 AM »
It's pretty hard to keep up with this utterly bizarre investigation of generally everything

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5214 on: May 19, 2018, 12:03:20 PM »
It's pretty hard to keep up with this utterly bizarre investigation of generally everything

Well, you're like a giant dumbass, so...

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5215 on: May 19, 2018, 12:17:34 PM »
Don't get too tangled up in all that yarn, tape, and those thumb tacks.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5216 on: May 19, 2018, 12:52:03 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-fbi-source-for-russia-investigation-met-with-three-trump-advisers-during-campaign/2018/05/18/9778d9f0-5aea-11e8-b656-a5f8c2a9295d_story.html

Wtf is wrong with this president? Scorched Earth to save his name
This is about whether a sitting President used his powers wrongly to interfere with an election by creating false information about the candidate in opposition to the President's party's nominee.

So why was all of this started?  It is becoming clear that John Brennan and James Clapper were the genius behind this.  They used a dossier of fake crap to suck Obama and Comey into a manufactured Russian COLUSION farce, and used it as a pretext to spy on Trump and his organization before the election with the intention to destroy Trump (Brennan leaked the information to Harry Ass Red who leaked it to the media right before the election).  Regularly Brennan as CIA Director reported the juicy stuff directly to Obama. 

Well, hell Hillary did not get elected.  So Obama Inc. decided to destroy the new president elect.  So they surveilled his phone and planted FBI spies in his organization.  Now a toady is investigating how Trump farts, etc.   Meanwhile the dirtiest and most crooked politician ever, Hillary 887323479 Clinton, fades into oblivion in hopes she doesn’t blow the lid off of Obama mob's tactics.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5217 on: May 19, 2018, 01:01:42 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-fbi-source-for-russia-investigation-met-with-three-trump-advisers-during-campaign/2018/05/18/9778d9f0-5aea-11e8-b656-a5f8c2a9295d_story.html

Wtf is wrong with this president? Scorched Earth to save his name
This is about whether a sitting President used his powers wrongly to interfere with an election by creating false information about the candidate in opposition to the President's party's nominee.

So why was all of this started?  It is becoming clear that John Brennan and James Clapper were the genius behind this.  They used a dossier of fake crap to suck Obama and Comey into a manufactured Russian COLUSION farce, and used it as a pretext to spy on Trump and his organization before the election with the intention to destroy Trump (Brennan leaked the information to Harry Ass Red who leaked it to the media right before the election).  Regularly Brennan as CIA Director reported the juicy stuff directly to Obama. 

Well, hell Hillary did not get elected.  So Obama Inc. decided to destroy the new president elect.  So they surveilled his phone and planted FBI spies in his organization.  Now a toady is investigating how Trump farts, etc.   Meanwhile the dirtiest and most crooked politician ever, Hillary 887323479 Clinton, fades into oblivion in hopes she doesn’t blow the lid off of Obama mob's tactics.

I, for one, am glad that Reno has gone full Trumptard with no room for anything buy anti-Obama hate.  I would be deeply disturbed to see Reno use an ounce of common sense or logic in any of his posts.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5218 on: May 19, 2018, 02:29:47 PM »
I happy to see the phone tap story back!

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5219 on: May 19, 2018, 03:40:43 PM »
In many ways I prefer Obama to Trump.  He is a decent man that treats his wife well and physically faithful.  Trump ....not close.
However, good men can be tempted by evil especially when they think they are righteous in their action.  Evil is Brennan, Clapper, and Comey.   These men believed it was their endowed duty to trash liberty expressed in the most scared pillar of our republic, an election and it's result.  I have no doubt they duped Obama into believing that Russian were going destroy America.  Leave Oignorant alone.  Life terms for the Evil Amigos.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5220 on: May 19, 2018, 06:16:07 PM »
Just saw a commercial for the world soccer cup and was reminded when Obama flew in to save the day for america (bc the world loved him, lol) and they decided to give it to russia (could be thinking of olympics).  :lol:

Was one of like a million times Putin cucked obama. This is a really great reminder with all the libtarded "the world doesn't respect us" nonsense. Particularly as don denukes russia, iran, and probs pakistan thereafter.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5221 on: May 19, 2018, 06:23:25 PM »
And NK

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5222 on: May 19, 2018, 08:56:11 PM »
Does FSD abuse drugs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5223 on: May 20, 2018, 08:42:28 AM »
Was manafort the guy that was a campaign manager for like 48 hours?
Trump's bestie for decades? Yeah that's the one

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5224 on: May 20, 2018, 09:55:24 AM »
Looks like trump let dax tweet for him this morning
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite