Author Topic: 2014 Recruiting Thread  (Read 357876 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 Recruiting Thread
« Reply #2000 on: July 16, 2014, 03:21:49 PM »
Shameful.  Disgraceful. I can't believe the NCAA allows this type of thing to happen.
Larry Brown hired Ed Manning at Kansas prior to locking up Danny Manning, and Bill Self hired Ronnie Chalmers on his staff with the Jayhawks a few years ago to help secure Mario Chalmers.
:lol:

:Wha:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: July 16, 2014, 03:22:29 PM »
 :D

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: July 16, 2014, 03:35:36 PM »

http://chronicle.com/article/Historians-of-Science-Seek/146517/

oscar

:peek:

Quote from: adorkable oscar
Enjoyed visiting with you yesterday ! Just wanted to reemphasize why I believe KState is the BEST situation for you - 1st - Staff - trust is so important ! You have been around us more than any other staff that is recruiting you - you know players that play for us ! 2nd - OPPORTUNITY - our need is a Forward that can play 3 and 4 - we have BIGs - we need to replace Shane - skilled and versatile ! 3rd - DEVELOPMENT - our staff Prides itself in skill development - and teaching players how to play ! When we arrived at KState they were at the bottom of almost every offensive category in the Big 12 - in our first season we became one of the most efficient teams in the Big 12 in FG% - 3PT% -and Assists ! 4th - future of the program - believe we will be a Top 25 - maybe a Top 10 program next sesaon and beyond ! Finally - a chance to play in your home state of KANSAS - allowing you an opportunity to NETWORK for your Future ! Join the KANSAS STATE Basketball Family - it is the BEST place for YOU !
:adios:

Offline uncle clean jeans

• hygienic role model
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: July 16, 2014, 03:54:54 PM »

oscar

Enjoyed visiting with you yesterday ! Just wanted to reemphasize why I believe KState is the BEST situation for you - 1st - Staff - trust is so important ! You have been around us more than any other staff that is recruiting you - you know players that play for us ! 2nd - OPPORTUNITY - our need is a Forward that can play 3 and 4 - we have BIGs - we need to replace Shane - skilled and versatile ! 3rd - DEVELOPMENT - our staff Prides itself in skill development - and teaching players how to play ! When we arrived at KState they were at the bottom of almost every offensive category in the Big 12 - in our first season we became one of the most efficient teams in the Big 12 in FG% - 3PT% -and Assists ! 4th - future of the program - believe we will be a Top 25 - maybe a Top 10 program next sesaon and beyond ! Finally - a chance to play in your home state of KANSAS - allowing you an opportunity to NETWORK for your Future ! Join the KANSAS STATE Basketball Family - it is the BEST place for YOU !
Whoa there. Marvin Clark must be like the Edward Snowden of oscar

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: July 16, 2014, 07:14:39 PM »

oscar

Could not read the article with all of the damn Mr.'s.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: October 09, 2014, 02:47:44 PM »
AdamZagoria: JaQuan Lyle to Spend Semester at IMG Academy http://t.co/7elAeM8Wn3
Efffing knew it.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: October 09, 2014, 03:14:06 PM »
Yeah, you and some people I like to call everybody else. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.