TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

It's Time

(1/24) > >>

DOD Take 2:
Guys it's time to admit that this is all we'll ever be as long as Snyder is in charge. This needs to be his last season. And don't hire Sean to keep it status quo. If we want another Dr. Pepper we need to move on.

This offense has been puzzling for the last 5 years. We tip our hand with formations and personnel. We don't understand using the hot hand. The offense will run for 15 yards and then throw 3 straight downs with a bum shoulder QB and bad receivers. I'm afraid to say but I think Del Miller might've actually been important to pair with Dimel. Nothing we do anymore is logical. Snyder's not willing to change it (that is if these aren't his own decisions already) and therefor he needs to go.

mocat:
Who are you calling guys?

TheHamburglar:
He's talked about how he's talked to other coaches like Joe and Bobby Bowden about not knowing what to do after retiring & a fear of dying pretty quick like Bear Bryant.  I've heard part of the reason he retired the first time was to try to develop something else in his life while he was young enough that football wouldn't be everything & not put himself in a Bear Bryant position.  He then watched it happen to one his friends in Joe Paterno dying from his cancer right after being fired.

Bill's staying in that seat until the doctor gives him 2 months to live, he develops dementia, or he's in a wheelchair.

everyone shut up:
2 conference titles in nearly 30 years (and one of those was shared) just isn't that special. It's been a wild ride, and i've loved a lot of it, but if he is going to delegate all of his duties then he should watch from the booth and hand it over to someone young and energetic. I'll forever love him for what he's done. Go cats.

wetwillie:

--- Quote from: TheHamburglar on September 17, 2017, 08:31:53 AM ---He's talked about how he's talked to other coaches like Joe and Bobby Bowden about not knowing what to do after retiring & a fear of dying pretty quick like Bear Bryant.  I've heard part of the reason he retired the first time was to try to develop something else in his life while he was young enough that football wouldn't be everything & not put himself in a Bear Bryant position.  He then watched it happen to one his friends in Joe Paterno dying from his cancer right after being fired.

Bill's staying in that seat until the doctor gives him 2 months to live, he develops dementia, or he's in a wheelchair.

--- End quote ---

i don't think the wheel chair would stop him TBH

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version