TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

Anyone Roadtripping to Nashville in September?

(1/48) > >>

WisconsinCatFan:
Just curious if anyone was road tripping to see the cats destroy Vanderbilt in Nashville? Bought tickets today and trying to figure out where people may be staying, what to do, any info on tailgates. Have only traveled for one bowl game (schedule was prepped well by kstate athletics) but trying to make this trip fun and full of as much purple as possible!

:billdance:

IPA4Me:
Stay downtown. Drink all the booze.

I'll be there.

scottwildcat:

--- Quote from: WisconsinCatFan on March 16, 2017, 12:42:18 AM ---Just curious if anyone was road tripping to see the cats destroy Vanderbilt in Nashville? Bought tickets today and trying to figure out where people may be staying, what to do, any info on tailgates. Have only traveled for one bowl game (schedule was prepped well by kstate athletics) but trying to make this trip fun and full of as much purple as possible!

:billdance:

--- End quote ---

if you want a football trip that is full of as much purple as possible, come to a home game. just enjoy Nashville, and don't care about anything K-State except for the game.

ChiComCat:
I'll be there.  Agree with Scott in that the game is an excuse to go party in Nashville for the first time.

Shooter Jones:
Not roadtripping, but I'll be there after flying 1st class.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version