Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Last post by star seed 7 on April 24, 2024, 04:28:04 PM »
I can't imagine being offended by big rig Joe, but here is dax offended again
« Last post by Dugout DickStone on April 24, 2024, 04:23:01 PM »
dug - I never doubted your support of that mentally incapacitated old turd of a POTUS for one second and there's no need for you or #blueanongE to give him any nicknames or continue to publicly fantasize about his limp old crank and his fake sex life

deflecting the hell out of your suggested nickname.  It was a good nickname that captures him - much better then the unoriginal/man boobie idea "pedo pete" - that one sucked and I am glad you realized it was stupid and for fatsos only.
« Last post by sonofdaxjones on April 24, 2024, 04:21:51 PM »
forgot . . . pause, end of sentence . . . wait for applause (which just happened again today  :frown:)
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Last post by sonofdaxjones on April 24, 2024, 04:20:22 PM »
If I was a maga grifter, I would make actual shoes and call them #Jackboots.  They would come in two styles 1.) 9mm Jackboots(makes no sense and doesn't need to) and 2.) The E Lee Jackboot.

What would they look like?  Cammo Crocs and Confederate Crocs.  No sport mode either, because LOL. 

Selling off the shelf already and I just wrote this hypo down with no intention of selling them.

Reads like a perfect fundraiser for Team Locked and Loaded aka The MAGA Blasters

« Last post by Dugout DickStone on April 24, 2024, 04:19:12 PM »
If I was a maga grifter, I would make actual shoes and call them #Jackboots.  They would come in two styles 1.) 9mm Jackboots(makes no sense and doesn't need to) and 2.) The E Lee Jackboot.

What would they look like?  Cammo Crocs and Confederate Crocs.  No sport mode either, because LOL. 

Selling off the shelf already and I just wrote this hypo down with no intention of selling them.

Sell individually to cater to the roughly half maga population who has lost a foot to diabeetus
« Last post by sonofdaxjones on April 24, 2024, 04:19:02 PM »
dug - I never doubted your support of that mentally incapacitated old turd of a POTUS for one second and there's no need for you or #blueanongE to give him any nicknames or continue to publicly fantasize about his limp old crank and his fake sex life

« Last post by Dugout DickStone on April 24, 2024, 04:15:31 PM »
Big rig Joe perfectly describes OUR president

agreed.  Big Rig it is

ty dax for helping pick
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by CNS on April 24, 2024, 04:12:39 PM »
Gotcha.  Got those turned off. 

whew.
« Last post by CNS on April 24, 2024, 04:10:54 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10