Author Topic: Its Pence!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 24190 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Its Pence!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2016, 02:07:21 PM »
Pence opposed the Muslim ban

People are entitled to change there minds. Especially after a string of attacks.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2016, 02:29:59 PM »
B.o. hated gays before he needed their votes
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2016, 02:37:09 PM »

People are entitled to change there minds. Especially after a string of attacks.

Is there any evidence that the guy in Nice was a ISIS an islamic terrorist?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2016, 02:40:04 PM »

LOL, BO never gave a crap. He needed votes at first so that's why he pretended to be against it. You've got the flip-flop backwards, friend.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2016, 02:41:39 PM »

Did you do a google search before you asked that question? The attacker was a radical Islamist terrorist. Affiliation with ISIS unknown - though ISIS is claiming responsibility. Not sure why the Isis affiliation matters.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2016, 02:43:44 PM »
Btw - did the liberals finally decide to drop ISIL? Are we settled on ISIS or has John Kerry moved on to something else?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2016, 02:45:48 PM »
Also not worth its own thread, but MSNBC described the Nice event as a "deadly truck crash." True thing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Its Pence!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2016, 02:57:15 PM »
Also not worth its own thread, but MSNBC described the Nice event as a "deadly truck crash." True thing.

The truck that crashed for a mile straight and then started shooting while praising Allah. French theocratic truck technology #amazeballs!

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2016, 03:12:14 PM »
I don't understand why it is important for me to care if a terrorist is Muslim or not. I mean, I'm even willing to grant that all terrorists are Muslim so that it will just go without saying and no one tries to remind me. Why does it matter?

Similarly, atheists sometimes love to talk about bad things that have been done in the name of Christianity. Don't care. Doesn't matter.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2016, 03:21:04 PM »
I don't understand why it is important for me to care if a terrorist is Muslim or not. I mean, I'm even willing to grant that all terrorists are Muslim so that it will just go without saying and no one tries to remind me. Why does it matter?

Similarly, atheists sometimes love to talk about bad things that have been done in the name of Christianity. Don't care. Doesn't matter.

So you're not a trend spotter.  That's okay.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2016, 03:31:37 PM »

If someone can explain the point, maybe I will be!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2016, 04:04:44 PM »

Did you do a google search before you asked that question? The attacker was a radical Islamist terrorist. Affiliation with ISIS unknown - though ISIS is claiming responsibility. Not sure why the Isis affiliation matters.

I legit have not seen/read/heard evidence that he was a radical Islamist terrorist.  I did see ISIS claim responsibility, but no links from the guy to any terrorist organization, no statement from him and lots of quotes about how he liked to salsa dance.  I haven't read extensively about it but those were the initial quotes I saw.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2016, 04:18:14 PM »

that's how I am with constitutionality as well

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2016, 04:50:29 PM »

It's significant when it comes to crafting immigration policy, for starters. France is getting their crap kicked because of their asinine immigration policies that permitted large blocks of Muslims to immigrate en masses and thereby not assimilate. Islam + non assimilation = radicalization.

We have the start of a similar problem. See the radicals spawned by the St. Paul MN muslim community. Meanwhile, Obama is trying to import tens of thousands of refugees from Muslim countries. There will be some bad apples who slip through in this group, but the bigger problem is their children when they don't assimilate.

There are also broader foreign policy consideration when it comes to combatting terrorism. It's a good idea to at least acknowledge that a certain culture is spawning most terrorism and adjust accordingly.

But to liberals, this is all "xenophobia."

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2016, 06:30:28 PM »

It's significant when it comes to crafting immigration policy, for starters. France is getting their crap kicked because of their asinine immigration policies that permitted large blocks of Muslims to immigrate en masses and thereby not assimilate. Islam + non assimilation = radicalization.

We have the start of a similar problem. See the radicals spawned by the St. Paul MN muslim community. Meanwhile, Obama is trying to import tens of thousands of refugees from Muslim countries. There will be some bad apples who slip through in this group, but the bigger problem is their children when they don't assimilate.

There are also broader foreign policy consideration when it comes to combatting terrorism. It's a good idea to at least acknowledge that a certain culture is spawning most terrorism and adjust accordingly.

That's a lot of conjecture. I don't accept much of it. Although, even if I did, I'm pretty committed to the idea behind the First Amedment. So, I don't really care if someone is Muslim whether they're a citizen or an immigrant.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2016, 07:47:29 PM »
I like this guy. We need a man from God running on a ticket. He hates planned hamburger that's good. And he brings a level normalness 2 the ticket. I also think he was the one that tried to pass laws to protect Christian businesses from attacks by militant lbgt wild-eyed mouth foaming militants and that is good.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2016, 07:50:45 PM »

There is a fair bit of research in to why so many of the terrorists hat have been involved in attacks in Europe are Francophone.  One problem that you correctly identified is that Muslim immigrants in France almost never join the rest of society.  Partially that may be due to the strong atheism and firm church-state separation that is a corner stone of much of French political and social life.

But perhaps, it has something to do with the burka bans and many, many other ways in which the French have worked to marginalize their Muslim minority.  Le Pen and Trump fundamentally agree on the necessity of excluding Muslims outside from getting in, but also on the importance of marginalizing and excluding those already in the society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2016, 08:35:14 AM »

Pence voted with Hillary on the invasion of Iraq

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2016, 10:11:31 AM »

There is a fair bit of research in to why so many of the terrorists hat have been involved in attacks in Europe are Francophone.  One problem that you correctly identified is that Muslim immigrants in France almost never join the rest of society.  Partially that may be due to the strong atheism and firm church-state separation that is a corner stone of much of French political and social life.

But perhaps, it has something to do with the burka bans and many, many other ways in which the French have worked to marginalize their Muslim minority.  Le Pen and Trump fundamentally agree on the necessity of excluding Muslims outside from getting in, but also on the importance of marginalizing and excluding those already in the society.

You were so close to being right, but then you swerved left into the delusion ditch again. Yes, burka bans and marganializing Muslims (by putting them on welfare) is a big part of the problem...

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2016, 10:14:56 AM »

That's a lot of conjecture. I don't accept much of it. Although, even if I did, I'm pretty committed to the idea behind the First Amedment. So, I don't really care if someone is Muslim whether they're a citizen or an immigrant.

I don't care if you accept it. It is true. If it makes you feel better to bury your head in the sand and call it conjecture, go right ahead. But you could do a little reading about it. You could google all the kids coming out of the Somali communities in Minneapolis/StP to join ISIS. You could read about the the Muslim ghettos outside Paris that are breeding grounds for radical Islam. Or, you know, keep calling it conjecture.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2016, 10:21:15 AM »
Time to warm up the Muslim internment camps until we can straighten this all out. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2016, 10:45:32 AM »

I don't care if you accept it. It is true. If it makes you feel better to bury your head in the sand and call it conjecture, go right ahead. But you could do a little reading about it. You could google all the kids coming out of the Somali communities in Minneapolis/StP to join ISIS. You could read about the the Muslim ghettos outside Paris that are breeding grounds for radical Islam. Or, you know, keep calling it conjecture.

No need to read.

I made another point about the idea behind the First Amendment. And what about the idea behind innocent until proven guilty? These are pretty American ideals, no?

We could absolutely prevent lots of citizen on citizen murders by easing up on the burden of proof and locking up more of the likelier killers. But that's not the way we prefer to do things here.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #122 on: July 17, 2016, 12:40:45 PM »

LOL, BO never gave a crap. He needed votes at first so that's why he pretended to be against it. You've got the flip-flop backwards, friend.

What a terrible person.

Hillary too. Big proponent of the defense of marriage act. Now lying to her Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) base that Trump is the threat to gays. Fine collection of subhuman assembled by the dems.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 17, 2016, 01:16:43 PM »

You were so close to being right, but then you swerved left into the delusion ditch again. Yes, burka bans and marganializing Muslims (by putting them on welfare) is a big part of the problem...

There is certainly a part of this that is economic, the unemployment rate for young people in Europe is outrageous.  The unemployment rate for young immigrants higher yet.  There are multiple reasons for that, (unskilled workers, a lack of opportunity, high barriers to entry in to the workforce vs. comparatively good welfare benefits).

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2016, 01:41:51 PM »

No need to read.

I made another point about the idea behind the First Amendment. And what about the idea behind innocent until proven guilty? These are pretty American ideals, no?

We could absolutely prevent lots of citizen on citizen murders by easing up on the burden of proof and locking up more of the likelier killers. But that's not the way we prefer to do things here.

There are not many constitutional rights that attach to aliens. All the more reason to tighten our immigration policies.