Author Topic: ITT we post pictures of emaw ballers from when we were good and didn't suck  (Read 2221 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 02:34:37 AM by nicname »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Remember when Curtis made Jamar wait to sit down after fouling out so that the other team fans yelled sit down right when their guy was going to shoot a free throw and he missed and Curtis laughed and laughed? It melts my heart.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Remember when Curtis made Jamar wait to sit down after fouling out so that the other team fans yelled sit down right when their guy was going to shoot a free throw and he missed and Curtis laughed and laughed? It melts my heart.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 04:20:20 PM by stunted »

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
This is the most depressing thread ever  :cry:
@lopakman

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter

Did Currie purposely sit there?

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
One of my favorite plays of all time

A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
please dont edit my posts mods.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile

Did Currie purposely sit there?

i think he was making a tally of curse words

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
I'm not depressed anymore. I'm happy for what once was.

It's like viewing the beautiful creations of bygone empires. You know that they're never coming back, but you appreciated them for what they contributed then, and even moreso now. All good, truly fun creations must eventually come to an end because of human avarice and incompetence, or they remain effective but morph into something faceless or unrecognizable to maintain stability and/or commercial viability. This is an inevitability and cannot be stopped.

I'm glad we had people like fatty around to document when a truly fun contribution to the world of sports passed through Manhattan, Kansas, however brief.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
TLDNR-NP

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile

It's nice to have documented evidence of how you are a P.O.S. human being. I hope you show up to a PAK one day so I can IRL end your life. The prison sentence will be worth it, as I will be able to go to sleep every evening knowing my actions benefited mankind immeasurably.

Offline TopCat

• Fan
    • View Profile

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

It's nice to have documented evidence of how you are a P.O.S. human being. I hope you show up to a PAK one day so I can IRL end your life. The prison sentence will be worth it, as I will be able to go to sleep every evening knowing my actions benefited mankind immeasurably.

what makes me a pos?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What was edited?

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile