Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 329586 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #2475 on: September 13, 2016, 09:51:24 AM »
Libertarian will be 3rd by a good margin in either direction
Thank you.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: September 13, 2016, 10:09:20 AM »
I'm sort of surprised that many seem to think that disability discrimination is perfectly acceptable here. Like, "Can't vote for him! He's got cancer!" That type of discrimination is illegal for employers.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: September 13, 2016, 10:12:24 AM »
Breaking Politics ?@breakingpol  17m17 minutes ago
Ex-staffer who set up Clinton's private email server fails to appear before House Oversight Committee - The Hill

He dead  :Ugh:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: September 13, 2016, 10:16:08 AM »
I'm sort of surprised that many seem to think that disability discrimination is perfectly acceptable here. Like, "Can't vote for him! He's got cancer!" That type of discrimination is illegal for employers.
This is a good point. Though you get to choose the replacement as an employer. It's not appointed by your employee with cancer.

The Big Train

« Reply #2479 on: September 13, 2016, 10:36:01 AM »
man.  4chan is a weird place.

It is weird, but it's also the start of almost every single good meme on the Internet.

I'm not saying this one is good, but almost every category of great meme originates from 4chan.

The Big Train

« Reply #2480 on: September 13, 2016, 10:40:58 AM »
Also before anyone says Reddit, the big difference is 4chan isn't archived, whereas Reddit is. 

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: September 13, 2016, 10:44:16 AM »
You can bet Trumps' folks are looking for anyone who may have  come down with pneumonia anywhere near Hillary during the last week or so.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: September 13, 2016, 10:46:22 AM »
This is a good point. Though you get to choose the replacement as an employer. It's not appointed by your employee with cancer.

You know who the replacement is going to be when you vote, though.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2483 on: September 13, 2016, 11:30:04 AM »

Actually, it isn't a good point at all, and it's quite pathetic and offensive that "disability discrimination" would being raised as a defense.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: September 13, 2016, 11:37:10 AM »

That's the point. People's votes could (and should) be influenced by the health of a presidential candidate.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: September 13, 2016, 11:50:44 AM »

That's the point. People's votes could (and should) be influenced by the health of a presidential candidate.

That's why it's important that presidential candidates have the right to not release their medical history.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: September 13, 2016, 12:20:45 PM »

And they usually suck, save for Biden.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: September 13, 2016, 09:33:30 PM »
If I needed a copy of my med rec's, I could have them by 15 min after 8am this morning and I don't have a staff of assistants nor the status of Hill.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

My medical records are accessible through an app on my phone.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: September 14, 2016, 03:33:55 PM »
So Colin Powell's email was hacked, and holy crap is there some damning/hilarious stuff in there about the Clintons. http://www.cbsnews.com/media/5-emails-in-which-colin-powell-slammed-hillary-clinton/2/

I think my favorite parts were Powell talking about Bill "still dicking bimbos at home" and how Powell "ought to send her a bill" because Hill's speaking fees were so high that Powell "lost a gig" due to Hill sucking up all the funds for her speech to a certain group.

Oh and yeah, he's pretty upset that Hill claimed she didn't do anything different than him with email while SOS. I can understand why he'd be pissed about that bullshit comparison.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: September 14, 2016, 03:58:47 PM »
I'm sure he's never going to use that email again, but kind of dick move by CBS to redact the word "dick" and not his personal email address.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2490 on: September 14, 2016, 04:03:41 PM »
I'm sure he's never going to use that email again, but kind of dick move by CBS to redact the word "dick" and not his personal email address.

This information isn't exclusive to CBS so that email is out there in plenty of places regardless of what CBS does.

I guess it's kind of fun to laugh at his dislike for Trump and Hillary but kudos for him for not having skeletons.  The Trump/Hillary stuff is basically what 75% of the electorate is thinking anyways.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: September 14, 2016, 04:04:58 PM »
So Colin Powell's email was hacked, and holy crap is there some damning/hilarious stuff in there about the Clintons. http://www.cbsnews.com/media/5-emails-in-which-colin-powell-slammed-hillary-clinton/2/

I think my favorite parts were Powell talking about Bill "still dicking bimbos at home" and how Powell "ought to send her a bill" because Hill's speaking fees were so high that Powell "lost a gig" due to Hill sucking up all the funds for her speech to a certain group.

Oh and yeah, he's pretty upset that Hill claimed she didn't do anything different than him with email while SOS. I can understand why he'd be pissed about that bullshit comparison.

:lol:

bill :love:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: September 14, 2016, 04:10:52 PM »
Very damning, for sure. Maybe now she will finally be indicted.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: September 14, 2016, 04:13:14 PM »
I get that in principal, but if someone leaked more damaging private information, it's not a defense to say other people did it so you're not responsible.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: September 14, 2016, 04:21:29 PM »

anything from trump foundation yet?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: September 14, 2016, 04:25:21 PM »

anything from trump foundation yet?

I haven't heard any LOCK HIM UP chants if that's what you're asking.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: September 14, 2016, 04:43:49 PM »
phew, was worried, though it didn't seem like anyone gave a crap anywhere on the internet

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: September 15, 2016, 04:38:04 AM »
Hillary's doctor, everything is fine.  Michael Jackson's doctor, everything is fine.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: September 15, 2016, 06:22:39 AM »
Powell emails paint a picture that the Clinton's and Obama's likely hate each other. 

She did pretty much trash Obama at every debate when she was asked why she should be president and in her closing remarks.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: September 15, 2016, 07:23:28 AM »
phew, was worried, though it didn't seem like anyone gave a crap anywhere on the internet

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=trump+foundation&tbm=nws

:dunno: