Author Topic: Providence and UK  (Read 756 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Providence and UK
« on: March 27, 2015, 12:59:46 PM »
I am all in on them next year. I'll still attend every game I can and bring the zeal but it will be more like cheering an underdog in the tourney. I won't be emotionally invested.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Providence and UK
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 01:16:12 PM »

I am all in on them next year. I'll still attend every game I can and bring the zeal but it will be more like cheering an underdog in the tourney. I won't be emotionally invested.

Like you want them to win and do well, but you really just won't care at all if they lose?

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 01:17:27 PM »

Like you want them to win and do well, but you really just won't care at all if they lose?

Agreed.

Yes. I want KSU to win every game. But I'm not going to let oscar determine my day to day mood.

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 01:22:35 PM »

Agreed.

Yes. I want KSU to win every game. But I'm not going to let oscar determine my day to day mood.

I say this about WVU football/basketball every year. And every year I let it happen. Just can't help it.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 01:22:46 PM »

Agreed.

I remember the fun days of 'Cat hoops and when a loss would ruin my day.