Author Topic: Coaching Search Master Thread (now featuring worst possible choice oscar weber)  (Read 572825 times)

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
If you haven't noticed FSD, the Big 12 is on the brink of sending exactly 1 teams to the Sweet 16. It would have been tougher to win the special olypmics than the Big 12 this year.

FYP

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If you haven't noticed FSD, the Big 12 is on the brink of sending exactly 1 teams to the Sweet 16. It would have been tougher to win the special olypmics than the Big 12 this year.

FYP

I'm not exactly sure you know what "on the brink" means, or how to check the times in which things are posted.

Offline POD Lasalle Edition

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • the poster formerly known as pig of destiny
    • View Profile

FYP

Here we go Gay hawks here we go! here we go gayhawks here we go!
your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

FYP

:opcat:
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

FYP

wats dat? a klan hat?
your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
FYP

wats dat? a klan hat?
:facepalm:
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
FYP

wats dat? a klan hat?

:facepalm:

wat the eff is an 'opcat'
don't you see im fuckin new here. you can't be tossin all this lingo at me and expect me to know it!

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
TUBBY SMITH!!!!

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
TUBBY SMITH!!!!
... lost to billy donovan who worked with tubby under pitino at kentucky?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Are any shitty coaches who didn't win their conference or a game in the tourney or beat the #1 team going to get fired this year?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Are any shitty coaches who didn't win their conference or a game in the tourney or beat the #1 team going to get fired this year?

Well, Howland won his conference, but he didn't win a game in the tourney or beat the #1 team. 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick

Well, Howland won his conference, but he didn't win a game in the tourney or beat the #1 team. 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

Hmmmm, what about Tubby?

And while we're on topic, what kind of sadistic bad person names there kid Tubby?  Nice parenting Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Guys, I can't tell if you really want to get rid of Weber or not. I know that quite a few were team #burnitdown before the LaSalle thingy, but is the stance of gE.com now that oscar needs to be bruced? I mean, I'm really disappointed with our tourney showing, but I'm probably not pouring the gasoline on oscar's proverbial logs until I see his '14 class.

Not going to happen, but I would die if LCBS (liar and cheater bill self) left KU for UCLA. Have you seen their cheerleaders? Not like you could blame him...
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile

Hmmmm, what about Tubby?

And while we're on topic, what kind of sadistic bad person names there kid Tubby?  Nice parenting Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

It may be worse than you think. Looks like they actually named him "Orlando."

I'd like "Tubby" more than "Orlando."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tubby_Smith

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Guys, I can't tell if you really want to get rid of Weber or not. I know that quite a few were team #burnitdown before the LaSalle thingy, but is the stance of gE.com now that oscar needs to be bruced? I mean, I'm really disappointed with our tourney showing, but I'm probably not pouring the gasoline on oscar's proverbial logs until I see his '14 class.

Not going to happen, but I would die if LCBS (liar and cheater bill self) left KU for UCLA. Have you seen their cheerleaders? Not like you could blame him...

I honestly would love for oscar to get a different job. I'm not too excited about Currie traveling to Dallas for another coaching search, but oscar really hasn't done much to impress at this point, and I'm expecting it all to keep going downhill from here.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
oscar should be a hot effing commodity,  we'll see if he's linked to any openings.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I mean, we don't have a brad Stevens or Shaka smart at the helm, but I don't think we're exactly mumped with oscar. I hope you guys are wrong.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Best case scenario is he gets some smoke to a couple places this year, has another successful year, and then is a legitimate option for open jobs next season. Then guess who's available. I'll give you a clue, the best oscar.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Best case scenario is he gets some smoke to a couple places this year, has another successful year, and then is a legitimate option for open jobs next season. Then guess who's available. I'll give you a clue, the best oscar.

If that happens, Currie will probably give him a Snyder like lifetime rolling contract to "lock him down." And when we're old and gray, we'll tell our kids about the magical 5 years when K-State was relevant and they'll look at us like we do when our Dad's talk about St. Johns or something.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I mean, we don't have a brad Stevens or Shaka smart at the helm, but I don't think we're exactly mumped with oscar. I hope you guys are wrong.

I agree. look what he did with you guys roster this year(no offense but the roster was limited). i think he's a pretty good coach. most universities would be lucky to have him. look at it on the bright side, if he gets you guys to a final four and leaves, you can probably then go out and hire a prominent coach.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Coaching Search Master Thread
« Reply #3345 on: March 27, 2015, 03:18:42 PM »
In Kelis' live chat, it was mentioned the Eustachy asked to be considered, and he was mushed.
ugh

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
The coach at Tennessee got fired for cause today.  I guess it was related to misconduct at So. Miss.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
I BUMPED THE WRONG THREAD

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Omg the tapatalk preview

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire