Author Topic: auburn game  (Read 19934 times)

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: auburn game
« Reply #125 on: September 25, 2014, 02:10:45 PM »
that's a nice set you guys have there

poker table...check
pom poms...check
footballs in boxes...check

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 25, 2014, 02:13:38 PM »

poker table...check
pom poms...check

I know, right?

Don't forget the Bo Jackson and Cam Newton jerseys on the wall.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 02:21:26 PM by AU_Tigers »

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 25, 2014, 02:21:53 PM »

poker table...check
pom poms...check

I know, right?

just kind of sad that a SEC school has to shoot their football shows in a college kid's basement.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 25, 2014, 02:30:04 PM »

poker table...check
pom poms...check

I know, right?

just kind of sad that a SEC school has to shoot their football shows in a college kid's basement.

Lol

No college kid could ever have that kind of memorabilia in his man cave.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2014, 02:33:02 PM »

poker table...check
pom poms...check

I know, right?

Lol

Both Cam &/or Bo could've afforded all that and more while at AU.

:dubious:
bears are fast...

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2014, 02:33:36 PM »

poker table...check
pom poms...check

I know, right?

Lol

Both Cam &/or Bo could've afforded all that and more while at AU.

:dubious:

:jerk:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2014, 05:15:56 PM »
Did I ever congratulate for being just the second AU person I've ever met who won't/can't admit that Cam got paid?  That was awesome.

:ksu:
bears are fast...

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2014, 05:21:27 PM »
Did I ever congratulate for being just the second AU person I've ever met who won't/can't admit that Cam got paid?  That was awesome.

Don't get out much, do you?
 :lol:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2014, 08:45:45 PM »

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2014, 08:50:09 PM »

Don't get out much, do you?
 :lol:

It's just so adorable... the naivete.  The other is a blond 20-something with giant, blonde 'Bama hair.

bears are fast...

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2014, 12:28:59 PM »
My humble is opinion is that KSU has a pretty damn good team. Whatever you cats want to say is fine but I know Auburn has a great team this year so I am not worried about them. Also, you guys are selling yourselves short on your team. From what I saw, and what I know about Auburn, KSU should have an outstanding year. Matter of fact, I hope you guys do because those players fought their asses off last night. I believe this game will be like Auburns last year against LSU. Its the game where the lights truly came on even in a loss.

Meh.  Auburn is a 3 loss team this year and K-State is a 5 loss team.  No biggie.

Lets discuss this again in November.

Ok, lets try even earlier.

Not to bring up old wounds but I wanted to say congratulations thus far in your season. I know we're only half way there and many tough games to go but there are reasons to celebrate.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2014, 05:32:29 PM »
My humble is opinion is that KSU has a pretty damn good team. Whatever you cats want to say is fine but I know Auburn has a great team this year so I am not worried about them. Also, you guys are selling yourselves short on your team. From what I saw, and what I know about Auburn, KSU should have an outstanding year. Matter of fact, I hope you guys do because those players fought their asses off last night. I believe this game will be like Auburns last year against LSU. Its the game where the lights truly came on even in a loss.

Meh.  Auburn is a 3 loss team this year and K-State is a 5 loss team.  No biggie.

Not to bring up old wounds but I wanted to say congratulations thus far in your season. I know we're only half way there and many tough games to go but there are reasons to celebrate.
We can't afford to have you guys lose again,not sure running the table will get us in if you guys lose anymore.Don't eff up

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2014, 12:51:28 AM »

We can't afford to have you guys lose again,not sure running the table will get us in if you guys lose anymore.Don't eff up
If running the table doesn't get us in, then it will be a year one nail in the coffin of suggesting that the CFP is geared towards rewarding tough OOC matchups.  It will completely reinforce powderpuff scheduling as being statistically advantageous.

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2014, 12:57:26 PM »
If AU runs the table, then that would mean beating possibly a top 5 ranked Ole Miss, Georgia and Alabama on the road at the time of playing them. That is tough thing to overcome but many of us AU fans believe the loss to MSU and a bye week may have actually helped. I would say the same for KSU in the remaining schedule with what you guys still face. It should be fun to watch. After watching a few games you guys have played, I certainly think KSU has a real chance to be the Big 12 rep in the playoffs.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2014, 04:49:50 PM »
If AU runs the table, then that would mean beating possibly a top 5 ranked Ole Miss, Georgia and Alabama on the road at the time of playing them. That is tough thing to overcome but many of us AU fans believe the loss to MSU and a bye week may have actually helped. I would say the same for KSU in the remaining schedule with what you guys still face. It should be fun to watch. After watching a few games you guys have played, I certainly think KSU has a real chance to be the Big 12 rep in the playoffs.
Good luck with the rest of the season... BEAT BAMA...ROLL SNYD

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2014, 05:06:12 PM »
Good luck with the rest of the season... BEAT BAMA...ROLL SNYD

Thanks man.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 18, 2014, 10:38:29 AM »
not sure where to post this, so i guess I'll just leave it here...

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/auburn-fan-writes-open-letter-mistreatment-athens/

woof

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 18, 2014, 10:51:18 AM »
you sure a Nebraska fan didn't write that?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 18, 2014, 11:05:43 AM »
Would never have written a word of that if they hadn't gotten dusted.

Offline Big_Dipper

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 18, 2014, 11:13:32 AM »
Can you imagine the mugs those fillies must be sporting? Woof...

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 18, 2014, 11:27:50 AM »
We called it an early night and got the hell out of dodge.

Comparing Dodge to that trash, eh?  That's it, I'm writing a letter.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 18, 2014, 11:40:44 AM »
Is there anything more satisfying to the average idiot fan than writing an open letter to the opposing fanbase after they went to a game where they got destroyed, complaining about how they were treated?

Also, what elements does such a loser letter have to contain?  My top 5 would be:

1.  Start with a compliment, that way you aren't just a pissed off fan of the losing team;
2.  Gotta have girls with you who cry because they were literally scared someone would assault them;
3.  spitting!;
4.  you did nothing wrong to provoke; and
5.  drink throwing (lots of college students like to waste their alcohol to show visiting fans what's what).

Any others?

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 18, 2014, 11:45:17 AM »
I think he needs a diaper change
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 18, 2014, 11:47:24 AM »
From the Georgia fan's response (linked in that article):

Regarding the drinks spilled on them, I think there is just a gap in school culture between Georgia and Auburn that helps to explain this. Georgia is a nationally known party school with notorious party bars- while Auburn has a fun party scene of their own, it is not the same in either size or magnitude.

Even as a Georgia fan, I have had drinks spilled on me in downtown Athens every calendar day of the week. Multiply a large party school by a Saturday night by a game day by a night game by a rivalry game by the first home game in over 40 days by a Gurley return and you’ve got the makings of a perfect storm for chaos. Every single bar in Athens was packed shoulder to shoulder that night making it impossible to breathe let alone keep a liquid in a cup.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 18, 2014, 12:30:36 PM »
mhk really spoiled letter_writing_aggie

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.