Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 766414 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #1750 on: June 15, 2017, 11:06:28 PM »
Wonder in what form Dax Sr. defending Nixon?  BFE Kansas coffee cafe place?

I find that post comically ironic in light of the ObamaStasi revelations.

Dax Sr. was super "not a crook"..."resigned due to MSM!!!"

This is a weird tact.  Just consider yourself tapped out and call it a night, Phil.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #1751 on: June 15, 2017, 11:10:50 PM »
TBT must have absolutely gone insane when it was revealed that the previous administration was opening all kinds of secret back channel talks and even giving the Russians intelligence on where to go bomb "our guys" in Syria.

That post election "flexibility" was real!

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: June 15, 2017, 11:15:23 PM »
TBT must have absolutely gone insane when it was revealed that the previous administration was opening all kinds of secret back channel talks and even giving the Russians intelligence on where to go bomb "our guys" in Syria.

Genuinely curious what you're referring to here? Heard you mention it a few times.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: June 15, 2017, 11:18:37 PM »
How beta are the republican congress members to let all this dax-alleged Obama stuff happen w/o any investigation yet Trump has done absolutely nothing wrong (again via Dax) and three investigations are going on.....why would dax continue to vote those losers in?

Sad.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: June 15, 2017, 11:25:09 PM »
How beta are the republican congress members to let all this dax-alleged Obama stuff happen w/o any investigation yet Trump has done absolutely nothing wrong (again via Dax) and three investigations are going on.....why would dax continue to vote those losers in?

Sad.

So there were no investigations into Benghazi?  IRS? Fast and Furious? 

In terms of dealing with foreign countries, congress people from both sides meet with foreign entities all the time.  You guys are melting down over Sessions meeting with a guy who also met with Pelosi and Schumer (just to name two).   

Oh and Rice refuses to testify (although she hasn't been compelled) , and now that we know what all the corrupt Loretta Lynch was up to there's calls to investigate her (long over due). 

Another weird ass post, Phil.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: June 15, 2017, 11:28:43 PM »
you are voting for losers who in 8 years couldn't pin dirty obama to the wall despite obvious facts you have.....and now the minority party is fast and furious with THREE investigation on poor lil don who has done nothing wrong is his first 5 months. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #1756 on: June 15, 2017, 11:29:42 PM »
you are voting for losers who in 8 years couldn't pin dirty obama to the wall despite obvious facts you have.....and now the minority party is fast and furious with THREE investigation on poor lil don who has done nothing wrong is his first 5 months.

The Republicans control Congress, Phil.

But it's good to know you think investigations are "pining to the wall".

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: June 15, 2017, 11:31:00 PM »

I know ....and still the dirty dems got investigations going on innocent Don.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #1758 on: June 15, 2017, 11:31:47 PM »

I know ....and still the dirty dems got investigations going on innocent Don.

When did I say Don was innocent?

Your game really sucks right now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: June 15, 2017, 11:42:21 PM »
I know this is mind blowing for you Phil.

A Republican controlled congress practicing real oversight.  After years of Dems fighting oversight every step of the way. 

Public testimony, no executive privilege (so far), demonstrated willingness to appear before Congress (not fight subpoenas every day, all day), no shipping key witnesses overseas, no pleading the fifth (so far). 

I am sure you're a bit stunned now given recent experiences. 

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: June 16, 2017, 01:33:40 AM »
my god, dax just bodybag'd an entire message board :love:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: June 16, 2017, 01:45:01 AM »
AGAINST HIS LAWYERS WISHES!  Perhaps his lawyers want him to release his tax returns  :confused:

TBT.  I guess you don't remember all the resident Libs going to great lengths to breathlessly explain how you can't hold elected officials accountable for what they say on the campaign trail. 

Given your silly little tirade, I'll assume you were out of your mind with rage over the broken campaign promises of the previous administration

This is the daxiest post that ever dax'd. Only thing missing is a reference to how KU's press box is like an old German pillbox.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: June 16, 2017, 07:01:46 AM »
AGAINST HIS LAWYERS WISHES!  Perhaps his lawyers want him to release his tax returns  :confused:

TBT.  I guess you don't remember all the resident Libs going to great lengths to breathlessly explain how you can't hold elected officials accountable for what they say on the campaign trail. 

Given your silly little tirade, I'll assume you were out of your mind with rage over the broken campaign promises of the previous administration

This is the daxiest post that ever dax'd. Only thing missing is a reference to how KU's press box is like an old German pillbox.

Don't you have an unpainted wall under construction to meltdown over.

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: June 16, 2017, 07:24:04 AM »
LOL at Republican's interest in oversight after trying to disband the ethics committee.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: June 16, 2017, 08:24:47 AM »
my god, dax just bodybag'd an entire message board :love:

Not a good look for not-dax's
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: June 16, 2017, 09:10:56 AM »
LOL at Republican's interest in oversight after trying to disband the ethics committee.

LOL

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: June 16, 2017, 10:06:53 AM »
Why did House Pubs drop the effort to not end the ethics committee, but bring it under the lawmakers?

#details

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: June 16, 2017, 10:10:56 AM »
Why did House Pubs drop the effort to not end the ethics committee, but bring it under the lawmakers?

#details

Because Trump asked them not to do it  :D

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: June 16, 2017, 10:29:19 AM »
I didn't remember the Muslim Brotherhood repeatedly visiting the WH.  Where is that reported?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: June 16, 2017, 10:59:16 AM »
I didn't remember the Muslim Brotherhood repeatedly visiting the WH.  Where is that reported?

Anas Altikriti met Obama in the White House multiple times, widely thought to be lobbyist for the MB.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jul/08/mohamed-mursi-visit-white-house

Obama then cancelled the visit, election year ya know.

Kerry met with Morsi in Cairo. 

Of course Morsi did visit the United States and of course met with who?  None other than Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation, and Obama was in attendance.

Azhar Azeez of the Islamic Society of North America, founded by the Muslim Brotherhood, met with Obama.  Azeez is a signatory on documents declaring Sharia the supreme law of governance, with emphasis on the most extreme versions. 

Hoda Elshishtawy (MPAC) met with Obama, MPAC was founded by members of the MB.  They're known for declaring that Hamas and Hezbollah are not terrorist organizations.

A MB delegation met with Kerry at the State Department.  State at first tried to deny they met with the delegation from Egypt.  White House staff was in attendance at the meeting.

The Big Train

« Reply #1770 on: June 16, 2017, 11:00:29 AM »
Lock him up!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: June 16, 2017, 11:09:49 AM »

Anas Altikriti met Obama in the White House multiple times, widely thought to be lobbyist for the MB.

Of course Morsi did visit the United States and of course met with who?  None other than Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation, and Obama was in attendance.

Azhar Azeez of the Islamic Society of North America, founded by the Muslim Brotherhood, met with Obama.  Azeez is a signatory on documents declaring Sharia the supreme law of governance, with emphasis on the most extreme versions. 

Hoda Elshishtawy (MPAC) met with Obama, MPAC was founded by members of the MB.  They're known for declaring that Hamas and Hezbollah are not terrorist organizations.

A MB delegation met with Kerry at the State Department.  State at first tried to deny they met with the delegation from Egypt.  White House staff was in attendance at the meeting.

Just a link to the MB repeatedly visiting the WH, I'm kind of swamped

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: June 16, 2017, 11:19:56 AM »

Just a link to the MB repeatedly visiting the WH, I'm kind of swamped

I'm kind of swamped as well.  I gave you more then enough information.

Thanks, friend.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: June 16, 2017, 11:22:44 AM »

Genuinely curious what you're referring to here? Heard you mention it a few times.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: June 16, 2017, 11:25:44 AM »
Multiple facets to my post bucket.  Try specifics, for a change.