Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 757318 times)

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #1175 on: May 16, 2017, 08:49:08 PM »
He can't let it go, it's like his team can't win, so we'll go back it to what obummer did. Oh well, good to see WaPo was a reputable source when obama was in office, and not is fake news.

Why weren't you guys calling for impeachment?  Lives were lost, CIA personnel lives endangered, innocent people died.  All facts, not unnamed sources.

So partisan

Sad

And you aren't doing the same thing? lol look in the mirror you partisan hack.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: May 16, 2017, 08:49:49 PM »
dax's level of whataboutism is off the rough ridin' charts.

ideology aside, can we all agree that Trump - as a person - is not fit for the office of president (as it exists modernly).

The Big Train

« Reply #1177 on: May 16, 2017, 08:50:09 PM »
Dax doesn't just see his reflection, he sees himself being petted by Trump himself saying "good boy"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #1178 on: May 16, 2017, 08:51:12 PM »
He can't let it go, it's like his team can't win, so we'll go back it to what obummer did. Oh well, good to see WaPo was a reputable source when obama was in office, and not is fake news.

Why weren't you guys calling for impeachment?  Lives were lost, CIA personnel lives endangered, innocent people died.  All facts, not unnamed sources.

So partisan

Sad

Hey if he actually did that stuff, impeach.

Dems:  Happily looking the other way if it's one of theirs. 

So partisan.

Sad.  Innocent people died, US personnel lives endangered, intelligence assets exposed in a war zone.

Terrible

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: May 16, 2017, 08:54:01 PM »

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: May 16, 2017, 08:54:16 PM »

So partisan

Sad

So partisan.

Sad.  Innocent people died, US personnel lives endangered, intelligence assets exposed in a war zone.

Terrible

ok impeach everyone from all time, bush, bush clinton, reagan, all of them, innocent people die all the rough ridin' time, why you only calling the hypocrisy out now? you know you blindly defending W so dont give me this dumbass bullshit

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: May 16, 2017, 08:54:44 PM »
Trump may have told Comey to back off Meltdown. 

Former Pres and spouse of Presidential candidate meets secretly with corrupt attorney general . . . No big deal

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: May 16, 2017, 08:55:57 PM »
dax's level of whataboutism is off the rough ridin' charts.

ideology aside, can we all agree that Trump - as a person - is not fit for the office of president (as it exists modernly).
I tried this route once. It doesn't work.

The Big Train

« Reply #1183 on: May 16, 2017, 08:56:25 PM »

Former Pres and spouse of Presidential candidate meets secretly with corrupt attorney general . . . No big deal

During the campaign I said neither was fit to be president. You are speaking out of your ass so hard, I mean my god.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: May 16, 2017, 08:56:28 PM »

So partisan

Sad

So partisan.

Terrible

ok impeach everyone from all time, bush, bush clinton, reagan, all of them, innocent people die all the rough ridin' time, why you only calling the hypocrisy out now? you know you blindly defending W so dont give me this dumbass bullshit

Because I had completely forgotten about those situations.  We didn't completely meltdown about Obama actually giving intelligence to the Russians and getting people killed. 

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: May 16, 2017, 08:57:58 PM »

During the campaign I said neither was fit to be president. You are speaking out of your ass so hard, I mean my god.

Lol, no backtracking now hyper partisan.   

Using lib logic, Obama should have been impeached.  Missed opportunity I suppose. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: May 16, 2017, 08:59:24 PM »

The Big Train

« Reply #1188 on: May 16, 2017, 09:01:00 PM »

Using lib logic, Obama should have been impeached.  Missed opportunity I suppose.

I'm not backtracking I'm saying I'm not wearing the 9 foot thick rose colored glasses you are.  I'm a realist who is pointing out how much a narrowed minded dumbass you are.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: May 16, 2017, 09:02:52 PM »

I'm not backtracking I'm saying I'm not wearing the 9 foot thick rose colored glasses you are.  I'm a realist who is pointing out how much a narrowed minded dumbass you are.

You absolutely have no clue how to gE.  Seriously, you are in way over your head hyper partisan.   

Sad

The Big Train

« Reply #1190 on: May 16, 2017, 09:04:06 PM »
Surprised you've posted several posts now without blaming Obama and Hillary, must be getting tough to hit the post button

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: May 16, 2017, 09:05:13 PM »
Where were you when Obama gave Russians the intelligence that got our brave US financed and trained freedom fighters killed and innocent women and children murdered?

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: May 16, 2017, 09:05:20 PM »
Drumpf may have told Comey to back off Meltdown. 

You absolutely have no clue how to gE.  Seriously, you are in way over your head hyper partisan.   

Sad

lol and that's what you back into :lol: ok dax go to bed

The Big Train

« Reply #1193 on: May 16, 2017, 09:07:36 PM »
Where were you when Obama gave Russians the intelligence that got our brave US financed and trained freedom fighters killed and innocent women and children murdered?

:lol: it was just too much to bear any longer :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: May 16, 2017, 09:09:15 PM »
Drumpf may have told Comey to back off Meltdown. 

Sad

lol and that's what you back into :lol: ok dax go to bed

Weird post. 

Days of infamy:  Station Chiefs in war zones exposed, innocent civilians bombed, our assets slaughtered by Executive Branch idiocy. 

But Reset! Tho

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1195 on: May 16, 2017, 09:14:54 PM »
Two things that we can all agree on:

1. Trump isn't getting impeached for whatever it is he allegedly did, because what's being alleged is not illegal.

2. The libtards are content to deflect from their gross and egregious hypocrisy concerning far worse matter using made up words like "whatsboutism".

It's highly amusing for non-psychos.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: May 16, 2017, 09:17:41 PM »
Two things that we can all agree on:

1. Trump isn't getting impeached for whatever it is he allegedly did, because what's being alleged is not illegal.

2. The libtards are content to deflect from their gross and egregious hypocrisy concerning far worse matter using made up words like "whatsboutism".

It's highly amusing for non-psychos.

Whataboutism is the deflection of facts and falling back on unnamed sources and allegations from hyper partisan news sources. 

Just a shame so many had to die when Obama gift wrapped that Intel to the Russians. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #1197 on: May 16, 2017, 09:21:04 PM »
Let's see we probably had to bring that station chief home, also pretty much all of his associates and AQ/Taliban probably tortured and killed anyone seen associating with them.   Probably set intelligence gathering back years there, while Obama was lying about rolling back AQ.

Terrible.  But a Democrat did it, no big woof.

The Big Train

« Reply #1198 on: May 16, 2017, 09:22:13 PM »
:lol:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: May 16, 2017, 09:22:59 PM »
Dax has his flag firmly planted on Donald trump hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk