Author Topic: You can pretty much pin the refugee crisis in Syria and Libya . . . into Europe  (Read 10619 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
You're not a combofan'r so I'll let you off the hook bud. A certain poster on this bbs may or may not be in a clandestine top secret position that might or might not be relocating to a certain region that may or may not have been mentioned in this thread.

Also puni is a rabid shindoite
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You're not a combofan'r so I'll let you off the hook bud. A certain poster on this bbs may or may not be in a clandestine top secret position that might or might not be relocating to a certain region that may or may not have been mentioned in this thread.

Also puni is a rabid shindoite

I'm not a combofan?  Weird.

Lets hope whoever relocates does their job better then you post.  Damn.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
That was the best cryptic/vague daxian tribute post I could ever do  :frown:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
thread of the week :thumbs:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When keepin it real goes wrong
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
I would like to order a supersize combo of Dax brainstorming hipster sharia law lifestyle tidbits.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hey, Dax. I have a question.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Oh sorry. I just wanted to know what the eff you're talking about? I'm not convinced that you even know.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I know plenty about the situation in Syria and Libya MIR.   Refugee's from those regions are in a bad way right now in Hungary and nearby nations; a tragedy brought about by the Obama administration and friends.   This is also giving rise to Nationalism in places like Germany. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
I know plenty about the situation in Syria and Libya MIR.   Refugee's from those regions are in a bad way right now in Hungary and nearby nations; a tragedy brought about by the Obama administration and friends.   This is also giving rise to Nationalism in places like Germany. 

I mean, I think there's some details there that you may be stretching just a teensy bit.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I mean, I think there's some details there that you may be stretching just a teensy bit.

Okay, like what?  The Billion dollars a year (that we know about) that the U.S. Government was spending to support "moderate rebels" trying to overthrow the Assad regime?  Aka the new search for the new moderate moderate rebels after multiple foreign media sources found that all of the various factions classified as "freedom fighters" were hardcore Islamic radicals?   

What is it Captain Cryptic?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
One thing that Dax definitely does not know is how to use apostrophes.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
One thing that Dax definitely does not know is how to use apostrophes.

Cruel

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Okay, like what?  The Billion dollars a year (that we know about) that the U.S. Government was spending to support "moderate rebels" trying to overthrow the Assad regime?  Aka the new search for the new moderate moderate rebels after multiple foreign media sources found that all of the various factions classified as "freedom fighters" were hardcore Islamic radicals?   

What is it Captain Cryptic?

It's perhaps a tad more complex than that, but fire away. I'm not going to argue with you.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
No crap cRusty.   :facepalm:

Who was almost solely responsible for the overthrow the Libyan regime?   Don't say NATO, because by the end it was almost an exclusively U.S. run operation?   Why did the United States overthrow the Libyan government?  Too much disavowing terrorism?   Not enough disavowing WMD's?  Too many promises to fight Al Qaeda??

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-west-saw-isis-as-strategic-asset-b99ad7a29092

The document reveals that in coordination with the Gulf states and Turkey, the West intentionally sponsored violent Islamist groups to destabilize Assad, and that these “supporting powers” desired the emergence of a “Salafist Principality” in Syria to “isolate the Syrian regime.”

According to the newly declassified US document, the Pentagon foresaw the likely rise of the ‘Islamic State’ as a direct consequence of this strategy, and warned that it could destabilize Iraq. Despite anticipating that Western, Gulf state and Turkish support for the “Syrian opposition”?—?which included al-Qaeda in Iraq?—?could lead to the emergence of an ‘Islamic State’ in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), the document provides no indication of any decision to reverse the policy of support to the Syrian rebels. On the contrary, the emergence of an al-Qaeda affiliated “Salafist Principality” as a result is described as a strategic opportunity to isolate Assad.

The secret Pentagon document thus provides extraordinary confirmation that the US-led coalition currently fighting ISIS, had three years ago welcomed the emergence of an extremist “Salafist Principality” in the region as a way to undermine Assad, and block off the strategic expansion of Iran. Crucially, Iraq is labeled as an integral part of this “Shia expansion.”

The establishment of such a “Salafist Principality” in eastern Syria, the DIA document asserts, is “exactly” what the “supporting powers to the [Syrian] opposition want.” Earlier on, the document repeatedly describes those “supporting powers” as “the West, Gulf countries, and Turkey.”

Further on, the document reveals that Pentagon analysts were acutely aware of the dire risks of this strategy, yet ploughed ahead anyway.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:28:07 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I agree that we have been meddling too much in Middle East affairs and it should stop or be drastically reduced.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I agree that we have been meddling too much in Middle East affairs and it should stop or be drastically reduced.

Come on, it's a tad more complicated then that.   Sad cRusty, sad.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I agree, it's far more complicated than that.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

But all roads in the complications lead back to the United States.   

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

But all roads in the complications lead back to the United States.   

:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Translation:  You've got nothing

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Blaming Obama more than Assad for the issues in Syria is more than just a little disingenuous.