Author Topic: Inconsiderate or no? (a thread about significant others)  (Read 8535 times)

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Inconsiderate or no? (a thread about significant others)
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2014, 11:25:18 AM »
no no, it was pretty funny cartier :lol:

is that plate microwave-safe?

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2014, 11:29:35 AM »
no no, it was pretty funny cartier :lol:

is that plate microwave-safe?

Bro that plate is decorative. Please don't use it for nachos.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2014, 11:38:21 AM »
hang that plate on the wall like it deserves.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2014, 11:39:49 AM »
What is the point of a plate that you can't eat off of? Might as well just get a poster.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2014, 11:40:54 AM »
What is the point of a plate that you can't eat off of? Might as well just get a poster.

What else are you going to put in your buffet?

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2014, 11:43:24 AM »

To commemorate. Its commemorative.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2014, 11:43:40 AM »
it seems it would be inconsiderate on my part to nuke some "nachos" on cartier's apology plate?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2014, 11:44:59 AM »
it seems it would be inconsiderate on my part to nuke some "nachos" on cartier's apology plate?

I don't think it would be inconsiderate at all, but I wouldn't be surprised if that plate set your microwave on fire in the process.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2014, 11:45:34 AM »
text your husband all day at work that you can't wait to have sex with him that night. when he gets home, tell him you already pounded out the veal and you're all good.

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2014, 11:45:41 AM »
I was totally team-goochette, but then when i found out what the movie was I was like wgaf?  It's wolverine in japan....not There Will Be Blood

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2014, 11:47:46 AM »
Hey Rick Daris, who wins in a boxing match between Apollo in his prime (like, pre Rocky I) or Drago in his prime (Rocky IV Drago)? I can't decide, but I WANT to say Apollo would.

yeah i can't go that far. drago would've still had three inches and twenty pounds on him. to be fair, we never got to see apollo in his prime but what we did get to see of him wasn't great. barely beeting rocky the first go around in a controversial split decision? getting knocked out by a glass eyed rocky fighting righty for the first time in his entire life? sorry. also, you know how many punches drago threw at him in that fight? 41. you know how many connected? 41. drago was a fighting machine. i think the only reason rocky beat him was because drago killed apollo and apollo was a guy that drago respected. he genuinely felt bad and after that he lost his edge.

ruling for apollo in prime vs drago in prime....drago in seven.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 11:51:30 AM by Rick RowdyBoyy Daris »

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2014, 11:48:06 AM »
I was totally team-goochette, but then when i found out what the movie was I was like wgaf?  It's wolverine in japan....not There Will Be Blood

this has nothing to do with the movie or the quality of the movie or even how in depth the discussion was to watch the movie together. it's about doing things together as a couple.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2014, 11:55:24 AM »
Hey Rick Daris, who wins in a boxing match between Apollo in his prime (like, pre Rocky I) or Drago in his prime (Rocky IV Drago)? I can't decide, but I WANT to say Apollo would.

yeah i can't go that far. drago would've still had three inches and twenty pounds on him. to be fair, we never got to see apollo in his prime but what we did get to see of him wasn't great. barely beeting rocky the first go around in a controversial split decision? getting knocked out by a glass eyed rocky fighting righty for the first time in his entire life? sorry. also, you know how many punches drago threw at him in that fight? 41. you know how many connected? 41. drago was a fighting machine. i think the only reason rocky beat him was because drago killed apollo and apollo was a guy that drago respected. he genuinely felt bad and after that he lost his edge.

That's a good way to look at it. Drago wasn't very mobile though and you have to think a young Apollo might have an advantage there with his quickness. But drago in 7 still seems reasonable

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2014, 12:00:25 PM »

That's a good way to look at it. Drago wasn't very mobile though and you have to think a young Apollo might have an advantage there with his quickness. But drago in 7 still seems reasonable

oh i'm sure apollo would've had a speed advantage and hey who knows anything can happen. if i could see some tape of apollo in his prime maybe i even change my opinion. doubtful but maybe.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2014, 12:02:54 PM »

I think Apollo would be better at dodging Drago's punches for sure. Drago proved in his fight with Rocky that he can throw just a ton of power punches, though, and Apollo doesn't go to the body like Rock does. I think the punches that did connect would just be too much for Apollo. Apollo was a true champ, but he can't take a punch like Rocky can.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2014, 12:10:15 PM »

I think it would take training with a Mickey & Duke dream team but Clubber would have a shot by getting inside Drago's reach and win like Iron Mike in his prime.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2014, 12:23:22 PM »
this has happened to me before and i felt TOTALLY BETRAYED. basically the only way to fix this is revenge. discuss another thing to watch and then watch it first.

There is societal precedent here.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n55ZNLsh8RU

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2014, 12:34:05 PM »
I think they need to reboot the Rocky franchise. Have Drago travel back from 1988 to 1972 to fight Apollo with a Soviet time machine. Lets settle this once and for all.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2014, 12:35:03 PM »
rocky is not on ms tobias' short list and I will be watching them soon

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2014, 12:36:19 PM »
I do it all the time.   Dvr shows too, .

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2014, 12:37:36 PM »
i like the idea of a plate used to commemorate something.  have begun shopping around for a kat kid PCKK7DCC plate.         

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2014, 12:40:12 PM »
i like the idea of a plate used to commemorate something.  have begun shopping around for a kat kid PCKK7DCC plate.       

I think it would be acceptable to eat nachos on that plate.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2014, 12:46:37 PM »
I hate watching movies with girls because they don't pay attention and talk and ask a million questions, so maybe this guy just wanted some peace and quiet when watching a rough ridin' wolverine movie
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2014, 12:48:05 PM »
I hate watching movies with girls because they don't pay attention and talk and ask a million questions, so maybe this guy just wanted some peace and quiet when watching a rough ridin' wolverine movie

I have seen all the X-Men movies so I know all the background and wouldn't need to ask a bunch of questions. Plus Hugh Jackman.  :love:

(Plus I watched the X-Men cartoons and I am very disappointed with the movies' treatment of my favorite character, Gambit.)