Author Topic: McNeese State 2014 Fall Football Outlook  (Read 127816 times)

Offline McTailGator

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: McNeese State 2014 Fall Football Outlook
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2014, 06:31:33 PM »
Does McNeese play at Washburn this year or is it a home game?  Wouldn't mind driving to Topeka to watch SAMs play.

You will have to Drive to Lincoln, Nebraska for our closest game to you.  We play the Huskers this year in week 2.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2014, 06:35:59 PM »
I don't think they deserve him

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2014, 07:01:35 PM »
You threatened to burn my school down! 

Relax, burning it down is pretty common here.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2014, 07:03:03 PM »
McTailGator you were very rude to me on your forum.  Which is strange considering the warm welcome you have received on this board.

No crap...  What a dick.

http://www.geauxcowboys.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1283

While most have been either very kind here, or playfully rough ridin' with him, he went "full on D-2 inferiority complex" at the first opportunity on his home board.  Pretty disappointed in ya, MTG.

Lucky you didn't get banned...

Grow up and come say your sorry to the alumni and fans there dude.

BTW.  Sams knows McNeese well because he attended games their as a kid watching his very talented uncle play.

What is this "banning" you speak of?  That only happens at bbs's run by giant vaginas, correct?

You fuckers are awfully thin skinned and unappreciative of receiving one of the greatest gifts ever bestowed upon your cute little program. 
bears are fast...

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2014, 07:04:25 PM »
agree.  :blindfold:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2014, 07:09:18 PM »

They don't...

They've already deleted _33's thread with two very high quality youtube highlight vids of our guy.

:buh-bye:
bears are fast...

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2014, 08:27:33 PM »
McTailGator you were very rude to me on your forum.  Which is strange considering the warm welcome you have received on this board.

No crap...  What a dick.

http://www.geauxcowboys.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1283

While most have been either very kind here, or playfully rough ridin' with him, he went "full on D-2 inferiority complex" at the first opportunity on his home board.  Pretty disappointed in ya, MTG.

Lucky you didn't get banned...

Grow up and come say your sorry to the alumni and fans there dude.

BTW.  Sams knows McNeese well because he attended games their as a kid watching his very talented uncle play.
wackycat sock

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2014, 10:01:47 AM »

They don't...

They've already deleted _33's thread with two very high quality youtube highlight vids of our guy.

It was probably deleted (I didn't do it so the head moderator, Cbuck, probably did) because it didn't make any sense.   He was threatening us if we hurt Daniel Sams.   Why would we want to hurt Daniel Sams if does end up at McNeese?    That would be stupid.

As far as McNeese's best QB, he could probably be, but he would have to go some to be better than Kerry Joseph.   And, as far as, best athlete, he would have to be better than Stephan Starring was , who played Qb and ran track for McNeese.  But most of you guys are too young to know anything about him.   He was the QB for us in the 1979 and 1980 Independence Bowl games.

McNeese72
Doc's Shots

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2014, 10:05:11 AM »
would love for sams to follow in Steve McNair's footsteps

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2014, 10:11:34 AM »

They don't...

It was probably deleted (I didn't do it so the head moderator, Cbuck, probably did) because it didn't make any sense.   He was threatening us if we hurt Daniel Sams.   Why would we want to hurt Daniel Sams if does end up at McNeese?    That would be stupid.

As far as McNeese's best QB, he could probably be, but he would have to go some to be better than Kerry Joseph.   And, as far as, best athlete, he would have to be better than Stephan Starring was , who played Qb and ran track for McNeese.  But most of you guys are too young to know anything about him.   He was the QB for us in the 1979 and 1980 Independence Bowl games.

McNeese72
Doc's Shots

DON'T YOU rough ridin' HURT DANIEL YOU SON OF A BITCH!

:curse:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2014, 10:14:33 AM »
Does McNeese play at Washburn this year or is it a home game?  Wouldn't mind driving to Topeka to watch SAMs play.

You will have to Drive to Lincoln, Nebraska for our closest game to you.  We play the Huskers this year in week 2.

I'm already making plans to drive to Huntsville for the game closest to me.

:ksu:

ps - I hope you kick the crap outta nubbie!!!
bears are fast...

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2014, 10:28:37 AM »
I expect McNeese to beat Nebraska now that Sams is at QB. Their coach would have to be a huge dumbass to not be able to beat them.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2014, 10:30:33 AM »
I'm really worried they're going to hurt Daniel, guys.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2014, 10:46:50 AM »
You could probably count the number of things literally burnt down on one hand.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2014, 10:47:49 AM »
Can you guys just imagine the Nubb fans' reactions when Sams starts high-stepping down the sideline in their stadium? It's going to be priceless.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2014, 10:50:16 AM »
He was the QB for us in the 1979 and 1980 Independence Bowl games.

Wait, so did you guys go from 1A to 1AA in the 80s? What's the story with that?

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2014, 10:52:48 AM »

They don't...

McNeese72
Doc's Shots

I just registered over there (still unapproved) and will try to not make any jokes or 'tongue in cheek' comments that might appear threating, Doc.  By the way, are you the guy who makes the shoes? I had a pair of your sandals years ago and they were uber comfy!!   :thumbsup:

It understandable that you folks don't realize what you're getting yet, but this kid is WAY too talented/athletic to be playing at that level...  Enjoy!! 
bears are fast...

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2014, 11:12:33 AM »
Can you guys just imagine the Nubb fans' reactions when Sams starts high-stepping down the sideline in their stadium? It's going to be priceless.

Buford Jordan was high stepping down the sidelines in the late 70's and early 80's, a long time before Daniel was a twinkle in his dad's eyes.  We've seen high stepping before.   So to the older fans, it wouldn't be anything new.

Doc

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2014, 11:15:19 AM »

Buford Jordan was high stepping down the sidelines in the late 70's and early 80's, a long time before Daniel was a twinkle in his dad's eyes.  We've seen high stepping before.   So to the older fans, it wouldn't be anything new.

Doc

I was talking about the Nubb fans, though.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2014, 11:16:45 AM »

Doc

you sound really ignorant.  stop naming people that no one has ever heard of ever

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2014, 11:17:46 AM »
He was the QB for us in the 1979 and 1980 Independence Bowl games.

Wait, so did you guys go from 1A to 1AA in the 80s? What's the story with that?

Somewhere around 1984 the Southland Conference as a whole moved down.   There were only two schools that met the new Div I-A requirements to stay I-A.   McNeese and USL (now ULL).   McNeese decided to move down with the conference.   ULL stayed up as a I-A Independent.   ULL struggled for many years as a I-A school but seems to be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel lately.  McNeese as been successful in I-AA (now FCS) but there has been a long running bitter debate amongst McNeese fans over the years as to whether we made the proper decision way back in 1984.   We played in three Indy Bowls.  1976, 1979, and 1980.

Doc

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2014, 11:19:08 AM »
Stotting

Offline everyone shut up

• Katpak'r
  • “On paper, we feel good.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2014, 11:19:36 AM »

Doc
CASE CLOSED, YOU GUYS

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2014, 11:19:53 AM »

Doc

Perhaps this is the real reason Daniel has chosen to go to McNeese...  Maybe it has nothing to do with playing time at QB or to be closer to family... 

He just wants to go somewhere that "the older fans" don't get all butthurt over high-stepping.

:dunno:
bears are fast...

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2014, 11:21:09 AM »

They don't...

McNeese72
Doc's Shots

I just registered over there (still unapproved) and will try to not make any jokes or 'tongue in cheek' comments that might appear threating, Doc.  By the way, are you the guy who makes the shoes? I had a pair of your sandals years ago and they were uber comfy!!   :thumbsup:

It understandable that you folks don't realize what you're getting yet, but this kid is WAY too talented/athletic to be playing at that level...  Enjoy!!

I wish I was the guy that made the shoes, but no.   On our board, your first three posts automatically go into a moderation filter and have to be approved.   After the 3rd approval, they get posted right away.   I'll go look when I leave this board.

And, yes, if we get Daniel, we know exactly what we are getting.   It will be slightly better and bigger version of his uncle, B. J. Sams.

Edit:   Don't see any posts in the moderation filter??????

Doc
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 11:29:12 AM by McNeese72 »