Author Topic: Dat blocked PAT!!!!!  (Read 1761 times)

Offline bshea85

• B.S. Esq.
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Dat blocked PAT!!!!!
« on: October 18, 2014, 01:54:29 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Dat blocked PAT!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 05:52:22 AM »
Someone in the last year or two posted something blot the effect of "Ray Kibble isn't running out of that tunnel."  Anyway I tried to find and quote and :nono: but am fail.

Sent using Tapatalk Elite on iPhone 6

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 07:06:26 AM »
Someone in the last year or two posted something blot the effect of "Ray Kibble isn't running out of that tunnel."  Anyway I tried to find and quote and :nono: but am fail.

Maybe it was Ralph Guidry & not Ray Kibble?

:dunno:
bears are fast...

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 09:13:51 AM »
It was Britz's 5th blocked kick. He is very good at blocking kicks. Considering that he is only a junior he will probably block several more kicks. This was probably his biggest blocked kick tho.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 12:18:49 PM »
It was Britz's 5th blocked kick. He is very good at blocking kicks. Considering that he is only a junior he will probably block several more kicks. This was probably his biggest blocked kick tho.
The biggest was last year against WVU, it allowed me to briefly win the tucks in Gooch's old section back to my side before I got to piss them off again.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 01:44:02 PM »

Maybe it was Ralph Guidry & not Ray Kibble?

:dunno:

:facepalm:

Someone please remove a jar of queso for this.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 03:23:12 PM »
The biggest was last year against WVU, it allowed me to briefly win the tucks in Gooch's old section back to my side before I got to piss them off again.
Oh man that mood swing would make Beems look stable. They were so mad at us then that happened and then right back to being racist and mad.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 03:32:33 PM »
Oh man that mood swing would make Beems look stable. They were so mad at us then that happened and then right back to being racist and mad.
There was a solid five minutes there were we were there heroes, sandwiched between being the worst people they had ever met. It really was incredible.