Author Topic: Baton Rouge  (Read 14933 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Baton Rouge
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2016, 07:52:33 AM »
guns don't kill people, sowing lies and phony victims kill people

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2016, 08:12:35 AM »
guns don't kill people, sowing lies and phony victims kill people

phony dead victims

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2016, 08:19:52 AM »
Glad you got that off your chest KSUW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2016, 08:24:48 AM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2016, 08:26:40 AM »
Seems reasonable.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2016, 08:34:18 AM »

i commend trump for his courageous stance that "it has to do with something." he says the things that people are afraid to say!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2016, 08:38:03 AM »
It was a much better response than I would have expected.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2016, 08:43:35 AM »
Crime isn't the issue in the neighborhoods.  It's a symptom. 

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2016, 09:00:16 AM »
There's something there
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2016, 09:29:53 AM »
When the black lives matter movement whipped people up into a frenzy based on absurd "victims" (Treyvon Martin, Michael Brown, etc.) and stories and numbers that were misleading at best to downright false ("hands up don't shoot!) they promoted this hateful culture that has now led to officers being murdered. Liberals and liberal politicians embraced BLM. They encouraged it. They participated in it. Liberals don't get to just wash the blood off your hands now and say "gee this is really sad. Hey now, this isn't political."

The BLM movement has poisoned hearts and minds. It has taken the focus off the real problem for heavily minority communities - crime - and made that problem worse by endangering and alienating the cops they need most to help them.

Now Barack Obama is saying "we need to stop all the racially divisive language." As not only the president, but a president who thrives on identity politics, he has been the single loudest mouthpiece for racially divisive language!

Granted, I don't think it is typically fair to paint an entire movement based upon the actions of a few disturbed individuals - but BLM is a fraud. When you sow lies and phony victims, the movement has culpability.

The media have played a part as well, the police shooting citizens have ranged from the Brown type that have been misrepresented leading to a small town being burned down, to some of the more recent ones where the cops appear to clearly have mumped up,  the problem is while cops kill people of all races and make these types of mistakes indiscriminately the media portrays them as virtually hunting blacks.
The media, our President, and the democrat party are guilty of the equivalent of hollering fire in a crowded movie theatre.  What they have done has been to politically divide and conquer, unfortunately it is having dire consequences right now, you all should know that the folks listed above and their supporters are bad people.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2016, 09:34:41 AM »
While I can see that the political folks will use anything to get votes, I, personally, feel the issue is about how police treat minorities in general, less about the shootings.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2016, 09:36:01 AM »
Liberal media, the president, and and the Democratic party  :curse:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2016, 09:36:42 AM »
The shootings call attention to the larger issue. Do I think minorities are the only ones who get the short end? No. I've been mistreated by police on a few occasions. I'm a white male. But that is three times in the span of 16 years.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2016, 09:45:16 AM »
What a pickle.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2016, 09:52:35 AM »
yea, the solution should've been to marginalize black people's feelings and experiences.  Then there is no way anybody would feel a need to lash out in violence.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2016, 10:09:13 AM »
When a tragedy furthers their agenda it's speeches, demonstrations, public disturbance and violence, from as high as the whitehouse. When the tragedy doesn't further their agenda, it's "not political" it's only "sad". #thinkprogress #sociopaths
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2016, 10:59:48 AM »
yea, the solution should've been to marginalize black people's feelings and experiences.  Then there is no way anybody would feel a need to lash out in violence.

That's a false choice.... oh nevermind.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2016, 11:02:59 AM »
The shootings call attention to the larger issue. Do I think minorities are the only ones who get the short end? No. I've been mistreated by police on a few occasions. I'm a white male. But that is three times in the span of 16 years.

3 times actually seems like a lot. The worst run-ins with police I've had are a few bullshit turn violation traffic tickets, but I'd say that's more of a nuisance than mistreatment.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2016, 11:21:13 AM »

3 times actually seems like a lot. The worst run-ins with police I've had are a few bullshit turn violation traffic tickets, but I'd say that's more of a nuisance than mistreatment.
Once was physical. Twice were verbal. One time a cop slowed down to 2 mph (no exaggeration) before making his right turn. This caused me to get quite close as I didn't think he was going go keep slowing down. He then flipped a u turn and pulled me over for following too close. He came up to my window and instantly started screaming at me while reciting my whole driving record and how terrible of a driver I must be. Citing 3 accidents and one speeding ticket as his proof. Hit two deer and got rear ended. The ticket for 96 in a 70 was legit and that police officer proceeded to go bit by bit over how his car was so much faster than mine. Lol. Anyway first story cop lectured me for a good 10 minutes before giving me a ticket.

On the flip side I've had plenty of good interactions with police. Twice when I was homeless and living at the rest stop, a couple of times as an underage drinker, and other times generally just letting me off with a warning.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2016, 11:22:04 AM »
I'll add that I had a lip ring for all bad encounters and no metal in my face for all of the positive.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2016, 11:35:57 AM »
I thought kk was just messing with stunz

The website also references to a second portal promoting his life-coach business and includes Amazon links to three self-published books under the brand "The Cosmo Way."

Many of his posts are dedicated to his ideas of what it means to be an "alpha" male.

nope

Lol, mind blown

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Cocaine is a helluva drug
  • Katpak'r
  • Cocaine is a helluva drug
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2016, 12:15:14 PM »
Another crazy person with a gun shoots some cops.

Clearly, we need to not doing anything to prevent crazy fuckers from getting guns. 

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2016, 12:25:30 PM »
I thought kk was just messing with stunz

The website also references to a second portal promoting his life-coach business and includes Amazon links to three self-published books under the brand "The Cosmo Way."

Many of his posts are dedicated to his ideas of what it means to be an "alpha" male.

nope

Lol, mind blown

This is the rational response to the red pill alpha male bullshit

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2016, 01:48:21 PM »