Author Topic: Dallas  (Read 47455 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Dallas
« Reply #250 on: July 12, 2016, 12:38:11 PM »
Are there statistics or studies that prove that blacks are treated unfairly at a disproportionate rate?  Genuinely curious.

The statistics tell the opposite story, hence the criticism. Treysolid is, ironically, the Parrott he's accusing others of being
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 12, 2016, 12:38:55 PM »
I think the point is that black lives should matter both to cops and other black people, and BLM loses a lot of credibility when it focuses on one issue to the exclusion of the other, particularly when black-on-black violence is a significantly worse issue.

BLM also tends to pick some really terrible victims to get behind. Maybe this time they've actually found some real victims - we'll see - but these riots just make things worse.

Also, the liberals are strangely reluctant to link this killer to BLM. I'm sure they would show similar restraint if a conservative group were involved....

I was driving home the other day and one of those little national news radio spots popped on. The ones the local people just read straight from the AP? So in describing the killers links to the Black Panthers on Facebook, they described it as "investigating possible links to an Afro-centric political group." You just can't make this crap up. The extent to which our government and media contort words or straight out lie to drive The Narrative is straight up George Orwell, and it is a major problem for the well being of our country.

I don't know who you, fsd, and wacky are referring to when you say blm, or the blm movement, or blm thugs; whatever. I do know that black lives matter and I think saying "all lives matter" is stupid because it is tone deaf and misses the point, in addition to that I'm unflinchingly, uncompromisingly black, so you must be talking about me.

The talking point that black lives matter is only about racist white cops is the biggest strawman and/or false flag that currently exists. People that say this including Rudy Giuliani fit into two categories; uneducated or are a liar. I have mentioned on here more than once the movement is about broader contextual issues like our country's history of institutional racism and how that has lead to a devaluation of black lives by all groups including other black people. This devaluation of black lives lead to things like police officers giving black people less latitude, surgeons giving black people less pain meds, and yes black-on-black crime. FSD has mocked me before for pointing this out.

You literally only have to read the first paragraph of the black lives matter wiki page philosophy section to find this:
Black Lives Matter incorporates those traditionally on the margins of black freedom movements.[7] The organization's website, for instance, states that Black Lives Matter is "a unique contribution that goes beyond extrajudicial killings of black people by police and vigilantes" and, embracing intersectionality, that "Black Lives Matter affirms the lives of black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, black undocumented folks, folks with records, women and all black lives along the gender spectrum."[34]

Despite all of this I'm sure it's a matter of time before one of you brings up the old tired trope of, they just care about racist white cops.

Completely delusional

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 12, 2016, 12:43:17 PM »
The KKK is really just a Christian men's campfire group.
-blm apologists, probably

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 12, 2016, 12:45:46 PM »
KSU has made a number of valid points that not a single one of you have substantively responded to. The superficial responses fit into two categories: 1) you don't get it (while refusing to articulate "it"), or 2) we're allowed to believe whatever we want without criticism.

The actions of the blm movement as an anti-cop, disingenuous, violent hate group completely undermine the self serving Bullshit on the wiki page. Shooting the messenger doesn't cure that. If you were the criticizing party you'd be running around demanding that the actions be "condemned".

he hasn't made any valid points

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 12, 2016, 12:51:04 PM »
KSU has made a number of valid points that not a single one of you have substantively responded to. The superficial responses fit into two categories: 1) you don't get it (while refusing to articulate "it"), or 2) we're allowed to believe whatever we want without criticism.

The actions of the blm movement as an anti-cop, disingenuous, violent hate group completely undermine the self serving Bullshit on the wiki page. Shooting the messenger doesn't cure that. If you were the criticizing party you'd be running around demanding that the actions be "condemned".

he hasn't made any valid points

You don't get it

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: July 12, 2016, 12:52:32 PM »
Equating blm to the kkk is very rational, fsd
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 12, 2016, 12:56:05 PM »
You aren't very smart or perceptive, and you probably can't help that, lib7.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 12, 2016, 12:58:22 PM »
Are there statistics or studies that prove that blacks are treated unfairly at a disproportionate rate?  Genuinely curious.

The statistics tell the opposite story, hence the criticism. Treysolid is, ironically, the Parrott he's accusing others of being

The stats show that whites receive disproportionately unfair treatment from law enforcement??? Please, do share, oh oppressed one.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 12, 2016, 01:00:21 PM »

The stats show that whites receive disproportionately unfair treatment from law enforcement??? Please, do share, oh oppressed one.

While he's doing that you share your stats.  Then we can compare/contrast.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 12, 2016, 01:08:07 PM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 12, 2016, 01:14:16 PM »
there is a lot of data here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2016/
I read like the first 5 latest cases on that site and everyone of them deserved what they got. Probably a bad idea to be shooting at cops or trying to slash them with a butcher knife.  :th_twocents:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 01:18:05 PM by WackyCat08 »

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 12, 2016, 01:15:15 PM »
case closed

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 12, 2016, 01:19:54 PM »
Pablo Medina, a 41-year-old man armed with a gun, was shot on July 11, 2016, in a hotel in Romulus, Mich. Romulus police were searching for Medina after he was suspected of killing his wife and another person. After a standoff with police at a hotel, he emerged from a closet and pointed a gun at officers, police said.
MaleUnknown race30 to 44No/unknown mental illnessGunNo body cam recordingNot fleeingNo officers identified
Officers involved: Have not been publicly identified or have not been contacted by The Post.

rough ridin' pigs!

Jason Brooks, a 41-year-old black man armed with a gun, was shot on July 11, 2016, in East St. Louis, Ill. Brooks was naked, in the street, shooting at motorists and bystanders. When Illinois state police arrived, he shot at officers.
MaleBlack30 to 44No/unknown mental illnessGunNo body cam recordingNot fleeingNo officers identified
Officers involved: Have not been publicly identified or have not been contacted by The Post.

Fire him!

An unidentified person, a man armed with a gun, was shot on July 11, 2016, in Sacramento, Calif. Witnesses said the man was acting erratic and had a knife and gun when he was shot by Sacramento police.
MaleUnknown raceUnknown ageNo/unknown mental illnessGunNo body cam recordingNot fleeingNo officers identified

Guy was obviously just camping.  :curse:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 12, 2016, 01:20:56 PM »
Wacky, do you think BLM is against officers ever using lethal force?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 12, 2016, 01:22:56 PM »
I think it's a separation of a lot of things. Some who feel like they get a raw deal and want justice. Some I see as a hate group, that wants to wreak havoc, and everything in between.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 12, 2016, 01:26:29 PM »
A separation of what things

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 12, 2016, 01:26:50 PM »
I think what KSU is missing is that the police shootings usually go without prosecution or even reprimand.

Grand jury might acquit, but we can still shame them from our twitters!
actually KSU would care more when his tax dollars going to the victim's family after the civil suit

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 12, 2016, 01:27:36 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 12, 2016, 01:30:25 PM »
A separation of what things
Can you read?

I guess I'll have to find a WackyCat08 translator again

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 12, 2016, 01:41:07 PM »
lib^7, you have a history of being very vague and bad at what ppl are trying to say.

I think it's a separation of a lot of things. Some who feel like they get a raw deal and want justice. Some I see as a hate group, that wants to wreak havoc, and everything in between.
Different things that some of what #blm is all about. Wreak havoc = Mizzou and the looting and fires at Ferguson.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYlMwKhtpCA https://www.facebook.com/905976526099626/videos/vb.905976526099626/1195751220455487/?type=2&theater  Asking for peace in a peaceful manner and wanting to make a change = http://kfor.com/2016/07/12/watch-what-happens-when-black-lives-matter-group-counter-protesters-meet-in-dallas/

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: July 12, 2016, 01:43:44 PM »
DBC in 2015 for white's outpaced black and Hispanic/Latino combined.    No marches tho.

Nice work in Chicago, CPD is so afraid of repercussions that they've rolled back almost entirely on proactive policing and it's gone from a war zone to a hell hole.   Oh well, another U.S. city where the ProgLib machine has run the show for generations going into the shitter, nothing to see here kids.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 12, 2016, 01:51:53 PM »

My favorite part was when treysolid accused me of taking the BLM name "hyper-literally." :lol:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 12, 2016, 01:52:35 PM »

The stats have been disproportionately presented ad nauseum in this thread.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 12, 2016, 01:52:50 PM »
I think in this instance he meant combination

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 12, 2016, 01:54:02 PM »

My favorite part was when treysolid accused me of taking the BLM name "hyper-literally." :lol:

Agreed. That was hyper-idiotic