Author Topic: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People  (Read 2160725 times)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People
« Reply #10550 on: July 14, 2016, 05:06:05 PM »
now wait just a minute, are there different kermit memes where he is in various stages of sipping the tea? THAT ONE ISN'T TOUCHING HIS LIPS!
That's none of your business
:adios:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10551 on: July 14, 2016, 05:10:16 PM »

Billboard outside republican convention
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #10552 on: July 14, 2016, 06:25:13 PM »
i found a bunch of insane taylor swift neo-nazi memes while looking at a trump supporter's twitter. should/can i post them?

The Big Train

« Reply #10553 on: July 14, 2016, 06:33:19 PM »
nobody mods this board anymore so go for it i guess

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10554 on: July 14, 2016, 07:06:13 PM »
i found a bunch of insane taylor swift neo-nazi memes while looking at a trump supporter's twitter. should/can i post them?

Please do

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10555 on: July 14, 2016, 07:07:43 PM »
I will punch you if you don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #10556 on: July 14, 2016, 07:31:09 PM »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10557 on: July 14, 2016, 07:35:43 PM »
Why do I love those so much?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10558 on: July 14, 2016, 08:31:26 PM »
"scuples"

"programme"

:love: :love:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10559 on: July 14, 2016, 10:09:27 PM »
she could easily be trump's daughter.  amazing i never noticed the resemblance until she was nazi'd up.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #10560 on: July 14, 2016, 11:33:05 PM »
Dear Activists,

I respect you and understand you have gathered as a sign of solidarity. I respect you as people but the moment you corner me and my family by blocking my vehicle in a show of force and then start hitting my windows and jumping on my truck you are no longer a gentle protest you are a threat to me and my family. I will accelerate and if you are in my path so be it.

Also the moment you break out my window I will freak out and being in fear for my life I will shoot you in the face.

Protest peacefully and stay safe.

Be smart

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10561 on: July 15, 2016, 12:24:04 AM »
that taylor swift nazi stuff is absolutely amazing and just made my day

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10562 on: July 15, 2016, 12:24:17 AM »
thank you bubbles

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10563 on: July 15, 2016, 02:29:00 AM »
Yeah I don't quite understand the context of the account that posted them but I don't I think I want to.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10564 on: July 15, 2016, 06:59:22 AM »
Yeah I don't quite understand the context of the account that posted them but I don't I think I want to.

Should see my memes of Selena quoting Stalin

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #10566 on: July 15, 2016, 11:45:39 AM »
Dear Activists,

I respect you and understand you have gathered as a sign of solidarity. I respect you as people but the moment you corner me and my family by blocking my vehicle in a show of force and then start hitting my windows and jumping on my truck you are no longer a gentle protest you are a threat to me and my family. I will accelerate and if you are in my path so be it.

Also the moment you break out my window I will freak out and being in fear for my life I will shoot you in the face.

Be smart

I've seen a couple of comments similar to these where the author point blank states they will take the life of another person if they harm/damage/steal their property. Pretty rough ridin' nuts to me that people think their shitty windshield on their '98 Tercel is worth the life of another individual.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #10567 on: July 15, 2016, 11:47:32 AM »
Dear Activists,

Be smart

I've seen a couple of comments similar to these where the author point blank states they will take the life of another person if they harm/damage/steal their property. Pretty rough ridin' nuts to me that people think their shitty windshield on their '98 Tercel is worth the life of another individual.

Please comment on the individual that would destroy someone else's property for no reason.

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #10568 on: July 15, 2016, 12:04:12 PM »
Dear Activists,

Be smart

Please comment on the individual that would destroy someone else's property for no reason.

It's a fairly longstanding tenant of American law that you aren't allowed to use deadly force to protect personal property. I don't see how this is at all a controversial statement. Lethal booby traps were explicitly outlawed for that very reason.

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #10569 on: July 15, 2016, 12:06:24 PM »
For context of what I saw recently and for the pure amusement of the comments contained therein:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/local/video-alleged-golf-club-thief-held-at-gunpoint-in-tulsa/article_182bc694-25e1-5b5c-97a9-a5905db27140.html

from some dood:

"A shame he didn't just kill him. I got a woman that had broken into my car in a department store parking lot several years ago. Got the cops, she was arrested and about 2 years later I get a letter explaining that she was given probation and didn't do any jail time and she was caught red handed.
It was at that time I understood the value of death squads in third world countries... when the justice system does nothing eventually people have no option beyond taking things into their own hands and since people don't have the ability to jail anyone for committing crimes the only option they have is killing the criminals."

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10570 on: July 15, 2016, 12:11:17 PM »
I bet that guy loves the war on drugs

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #10571 on: July 15, 2016, 12:12:30 PM »

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/cant-shake-it-off-how-taylor-swift-became-a-nazi-idol

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10572 on: July 15, 2016, 12:14:19 PM »
Dear Activists,

Be smart

There was a police officer on GPC who prior to the 2014 WVU game was bragging that he was going to carry in Morgantown and if they rioted after our game like they did after the Baylor game he would blast them if they surrounded his car to protect his wife.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10573 on: July 15, 2016, 12:22:40 PM »
To be Aryan in spirit is what completes the fascist.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #10574 on: July 15, 2016, 12:34:07 PM »
Dear Activists,

Be smart

It's a fairly longstanding tenant of American law that you aren't allowed to use deadly force to protect personal property. I don't see how this is at all a controversial statement. Lethal booby traps were explicitly outlawed for that very reason.

You were commenting on the absurdity of the beliefs of the individual driving the Tercel.  I'm asking you to comment on the beliefs of the person destroying the Tercel as well.