Author Topic: What junk defense will Bill Self throw at Marcus Foster this year?  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My guess is his old standby in the most sacred place in the ol' junky tool box--the box and one.

What say you Cat fans?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: What junk defense will Bill Self throw at Marcus Foster this year?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 10:24:37 PM »
Just ate a couple junk food 'tater chips and tried to get in to Bill Self mode thought patterns.

Try-angle this on for size---The triangle and two to stop Foster and Tre.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 10:27:26 PM »
I bet Self even brings back that punch the guy in the nuts switch and the hip check hedge on screens to try and injure our players.  We will need our guards to GUARD against that.  Hopefully we are calling out screens and that message gets FORWARDED on by our bigs.

I'm Out.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 10:30:51 PM »
Do we have anyone that can do this anymore to defeat these tactics? :ohno:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 10:32:00 PM »
BACK!

Thinking this one and I sketched it out, longhand on a Chipotle napkin with a pen.  Hard to read and I basically just tore through the napkin which got me thinking...Maybe ol' Bill Self watched that X-Men movie this summer and tries to thug things up by getting metal claws surgically implanted in his players knuckles.

Check the replay ref, that's a flagrant 2. Watch KU try to take that one to the Supreme Court.  Mutant rights they'll say. Cost of doing Bu$ine$$ in Larryville with Doug "Drama in the LBC" Compton. Watch that kind of talk get thrown out with prejudice.

CASE DISMISSED!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 10:32:48 PM »
Do we have anyone that can do this anymore to defeat these tactics? :ohno:

Anthony Middle School basketball will have a fresh crop in about 5 years time.  Don't you worry.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 10:35:39 PM »
Sniff Sniff. Smells like Milo with a hint of Alfalfa. You guessed it, that is Kolten, Wheeler and Riley all products of Will Spradling's AMS bball program and Summer Dribble Drive Hoop Academy.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 11:25:05 PM »
Bill Self wants to beat kstate in basketball more than Nebraska want a to hypothetically beat kstate in football. It's unhealthy
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2014, 12:06:57 AM »
Ol' Hooterville Bill will unleash the fearsome Phoghorn blowhard defense.  He will tell his chickens to act like roosters, even though their capons, flap their arms, squawk, run in circles, and scratch for worms.  If KU tries to concentrate on just Marcus, they will be ground up into Jaybirdie sausage - chicken lips and all.  Edwards will run up their butts and stuff all day.  Gip, Nino, and Hulk Hurt will whip purple the birdies prized dainty blue rear-ends.   Their only hope for foster is that new Ukraine kid Sylvester Mykchuckup, he is suppose to be a 6'8" guard - hope Foster runs between legs and causes his voice to rise an octave.   Chickens have wings, but our wings will be a big surprise.  Bill will be drawing oscar's defense schemes on his big chief tablet.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 12:08:54 AM »
renocat beat Kat Kid at his own thread.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2014, 12:12:56 AM »
holy crap
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 12:28:34 AM »
Reno is fast becoming one of the best posters on this board.  His posting is legitimately entertaining.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2014, 12:35:04 AM »
Reno is fast becoming one of the best posters on this board.  His posting is legitimately entertaining.

i bet WackyCat08 hates him  :frown:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2014, 07:46:14 AM »
Ol' Hooterville Bill will unleash the fearsome Phoghorn blowhard defense.  He will tell his chickens to act like roosters, even though their capons, flap their arms, squawk, run in circles, and scratch for worms.  If KU tries to concentrate on just Marcus, they will be ground up into Jaybirdie sausage - chicken lips and all.  Edwards will run up their butts and stuff all day.  Gip, Nino, and Hulk Hurt will whip purple the birdies prized dainty blue rear-ends.   Their only hope for foster is that new Ukraine kid Sylvester Mykchuckup, he is suppose to be a 6'8" guard - hope Foster runs between legs and causes his voice to rise an octave.   Chickens have wings, but our wings will be a big surprise.  Bill will be drawing oscar's defense schemes on his big chief tablet.

it's so effortless

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2014, 08:58:11 AM »

Brought to life.  I bet ol' Billy Self has a new scratchin' stick and hawk claw to draw up plays in his dirt box.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2014, 09:31:14 AM »
I am thinking a coffee table book featuring full color action shots of the 14-15 Cat hoops team and each page captioned by a Renocat gem would sell like hot cakes for at least $100.  Signed copies would be at least $500.